Forum Member

Default And so I embark.....

My epic mission begins. I am beginning my long quest to attempt to locate a 1976 Dodge Powerwagon/Hammerly mini pumper that is near and dear to my heart. I was not very optimistic at first until I located some pictures on a used fire equipment wholesaler's website of what I believe may be the unit in question. Only problem is it was posted for sale in '09. While I am awaiting the VIN and other info from the original department, I continue to hunt. I will obviously update everyone with my efforts, and look forward to raking all of you for info on how to find parts, more parts, paint, parts, motors, parts, and other magnificent ways to spend lots of money that I don't have Here we go...
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtg55 View Post
    My epic mission begins. I am beginning my long quest to attempt to locate a 1976 Dodge Powerwagon/Hammerly mini pumper that is near and dear to my heart. I was not very optimistic at first until I located some pictures on a used fire equipment wholesaler's website of what I believe may be the unit in question. Only problem is it was posted for sale in '09. While I am awaiting the VIN and other info from the original department, I continue to hunt. I will obviously update everyone with my efforts, and look forward to raking all of you for info on how to find parts, more parts, paint, parts, motors, parts, and other magnificent ways to spend lots of money that I don't have Here we go...
    Matty, any help you need just let me know, I'll spend your money a lot faster than you can. Seriously, if you dont have my phone number, private message me here or on facebook, I'll take you under my wings and make you my Padowan Jedi Antique Knight. First and foremost: you better have an indoor place to store it- if you don't, I'm gonna kick you in the nads!

Also gonna see if I can find something about buying your first antique that I wrote a few years ago, that was published in the Silver Trumpet- the monthly newsletter for SPAAMFAA.
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Matty, any help you need just let me know, I'll spend your money a lot faster than you can. Seriously, if you dont have my phone number, private message me here or on facebook, I'll take you under my wings and make you my Padowan Jedi Antique Knight. First and foremost: you better have an indoor place to store it- if you don't, I'm gonna kick you in the nads!

Also gonna see if I can find something about buying your first antique that I wrote a few years ago, that was published in the Silver Trumpet- the monthly newsletter for SPAAMFAA.
    Haha, thank you sir. Finallizing its home while i continue the hunt
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

Thread Information