Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyMarshal View Post
    I call bullsh|t.
    What an interesting turn of events...DeputyMarshal and I finding ourselves in agreement with each other and on the same side.
    -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

This came up in discussion with another regular troll several months ago. He couldn't track IPs then either.
    I figured such.

shmarleybarlow is a fraud!!!
    I can't believe they actually pay me to do this!!!

One friend noted yesterday that a fire officer only carries a flashlight, sometimes prompting grumbling from firefighters who have to lug tools and hoses.
    "The old saying is you never know how heavy that flashlight can become," the friend said.
    -from a tragic story posted on firefighterclosecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by IronsMan53 View Post
    I figured such.

shmarleybarlow is a fraud!!!
    Not only a fraud, but quite likely a familiar fraud.

The IP he "discovered" just now was posted several months ago in another thread with another wannabe internet "expert," scarecrow57. (Who also seemed to think that netstat was a lot more than it really is...)

http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...5.36.61&page=2 (Facebook)

What are the odds "smarleymarley" found it by chance?
    "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"

The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

Not only a fraud, but quite likely a familiar fraud.

The IP he "discovered" just now was posted several months ago in another thread with another wannabe internet "expert," scarecrow57. (Who also seemed to think that netstat was a lot more than it really is...)

http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...5.36.61&page=2 (Facebook)

What are the odds "smarleymarley" found it by chance?
    Not much considering this:

ScareCrow57
    Banned
    Last Activity: 7-24-2010

shmarleybarlow
    Forum Member

He likes to talk about things not being coincidences... Here's one for him that is not likely one either.
    Last edited by IronsMan53; 12-08-2010 at 11:26 AM.

One friend noted yesterday that a fire officer only carries a flashlight, sometimes prompting grumbling from firefighters who have to lug tools and hoses.
    "The old saying is you never know how heavy that flashlight can become," the friend said.

Forum Member

DeputyMarshall,

You must be nuts. Actually, you're both nuts.

You're opinion is not highly regarded on this site and is worthless to me. You've made quite a reputation for yourself and are not liked for good reason: You're known to be a delirious NFPA defender. You argue the basics of putting the fire out and have actually called Ray Mccormacks speech dinosaur bravado, ect...You'll argue these outlandish points with experienced firemen that have been members here for a long time. I regard their opinions, yours not so much.

lol. No, I'm not Charles Devoe. I was one of the many who reported and tried to get the phony banned soon after I joined. And no, there is no chance I searched through your posts to find your IP, unbelievable. I do not use Netstat, it is for amateurs, as I alluded to. Incredible, you both are still holding on to this.

While you've brought up the subject of scarecrow, in one of scarecrows many aliases in a more recent thread, Johnny46, posted that one of scarecrows last accounts was using a proxy IP. He is not the only poster here that knows you can find out IP's. You of all people should know, as someone who has said they were in IT.

Also, last night you must have been using an "elite" IP. For whatever reason, I could not see your IP.

Ironsman, I'm not going to post an IP again. I have received a warning for doing this with deputymarshall's. I will absolutely not to it again or post any personal info and get banned for you.

Irons, you and I both know that both accounts are yours. Even though its yours, you have contempt that I dare accuse you, because you don't feel I have proof and I'm assuming.

You were reported and you know this wasn't wrong. You now are making this into a bigger deal than it is, by drawing all of this attention to yourself and starting this thread.

Bottom line, nothing changes the fact that both accounts are yours. You can reply, but you won't get me to bite anymore on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by shmarleybarlow View Post
    Bottom line, nothing changes...
    ...the fact that you're a moron.
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Forum Member

Default and you are always a miserable SOB

Quote Originally Posted by nmfire View Post
    ...the fact that you're a moron.
    the whacker has spoken. still like playing with all those lights?

you're in the same category as deputymarshall and were called out as well in the thread where he challenged the FDIC speech.

but thanks for the baseless opinion of me.

Who gives a crap what someones address is. The only thing that this thread is about is these New Guys who come here, try to start fight and then Rat the other members out when they get their feelings hurt. Why don't you all either toughen up just take your ball and go home. No body likes a RAT!
    Stay Safe
    Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

Default ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Capt387 View Post
    One thing here Dudley, on a DSL connection there is no static address. To prove my point, a couple of years ago I wanted to put a email server on a website for a company I owned and I was told of this extra thing I was going to have to add/do/pay for to get the server to work as their DSL had no static address. Every time you logged off and on to the system it has a different isp
    Hey how did I get into this????
    Respectfully,
    Jay Dudley
    Retired Fire
    Background Investigator
    IACOJ-Member
    Lifetime Member CSFA
    IAFF Alumni Member

Irons, you and I both know that both accounts are yours. Even though its yours, you have contempt that I dare accuse you, because you don't feel I have proof and I'm assuming.

You were reported and you know this wasn't wrong. You now are making this into a bigger deal than it is, by drawing all of this attention to yourself and starting this thread.

Bottom line, nothing changes the fact that both accounts are yours. You can reply, but you won't get me to bite anymore on this topic.
    You are really a work of art. You cannot admit that you are wrong.

I have never had anything to hide and have only had one account on any forum that I have been a member. You brought this upon yourself when you stuck your nose in my business and made false accusations against me. I called you on it and you started making up BS and excuses. I created this thread as a warning to other members about who you really are.

Have a nice day you fraud.

You're known to be a delirious NFPA defender.
    That's some funny sh|t. You should stick to comedy -- you're better at that that you are at computers.

You argue the basics of putting the fire out and have actually called Ray Mccormacks speech dinosaur bravado, ect
    You should also work on your reading comprehension. (And, BTW, if the best thing you have to do with your time is dig through old posts you really ought to get a life as well.)

And no, there is no chance I searched through your posts to find your IP, unbelievable.
    Then tell me what IP I'm posting from. Put up or shut up.

Also, last night you must have been using an "elite" IP. For whatever reason, I could not see your IP.
    The reason you can't see my IP is that IPs aren't broadcast by the forum software unless you have (hacked) admin access. Keep shoveling, you're just digging your hole deeper.

Ironsman, I'm not going to post an IP again. I have received a warning for doing this with deputymarshall's.
    Bullsh|t again, poseur.
    "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"

The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

the whacker has spoken. still like playing with all those lights?

you're in the same category as deputymarshall and were called out as well in the thread where he challenged the FDIC speech.

but thanks for the baseless opinion of me.
    I do not have lights. My state doesn't allow them. My old place did before I moved, however I didn't make threads talking about my flashing lights. Nice try though. And I do not even know what FDIC stands for, let alone whatever speech you're blabbing about. Why don't you post my IP address and show the world how special you are. I know you can't do it because you're lying. Prove me wrong.
    Last edited by nmfire; 12-09-2010 at 07:00 AM.

Guys we should all just stop wasting our time replying to this lying sack. Don't respond to him and just keep hitting the REPORT POST button on every one of his posts. He's obviously lying in order to start trouble and we don't need more of that here. Eventually he will go away or the webteam will do something about him.

Guys, his posts are way above any level that Scarecrow could ever write. Your giving scarecrow way too much credit.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Temporarily Inactive

HAHAHA I guess the webteam doesn't buy his BS either. He was the one reporting me now he's the one that is banned. Karma is a SOB.

Excellent! I know I reported his activity, not sure how many others did. I'm glad they did something to stop his disruptive behavior.

Thread Information