Forum Member

Default Can you please help this Missoula firefighter out?

My name is Robert Hanneman and I have been a firefighter with the Missoula Fire Department Local #271 in Montana for the last eleven years. My wife Amy is a union nurse at St Patrick Hospital in the ICU. She was selected as one of the top ten finalists in the Extreme Huntress competition. This is a nationwide contest.

Please go to http://www.tahoefilms.com/poll.php?poll_id=6 and vote for Amy Hanneman. Voting will end January 1, 2011. She is about 2,000 votes behind the leader. First place will get a hunt for estate red stag, free-range chamois and tahr with Frasher Safaris in New Zealand. You are allowed one vote per email address and only three votes per IP address. So vote with all of your email addresses!

Amy is an Extreme huntress! So far this year she's taken ten big game animals. Of the ten animals taken five have been with a rifle, four with a bow, and her latest Muley buck with a muzzleloader with open sights. The highlight of the year was the 30 inch Mule deer she killed in Wyoming at over 10,000 feet. Please vote for Amy Hanneman today.

Cut and paste this link to see her pictures on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=34efe8cf21

Any help spreading the word to vote for Amy would be very much appreciated.

Thanks again for supporting a firefighter’s wife!

MembersZone Subscriber

Voted!! Good luck!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Vote has been cast. Good luck!
    FTM-PTB-RFB
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Thanks for taking the time to vote!

Forum Member

Voted - good luck!

Forum Member

Thumbs down

How many more of thse bs hard luck stories are going to be published by the bs non firefighters. Look around folks they are in these forums at least 4 different times by 4 different screen name and all are say the same thing.

They are spammers and all have been reported.

Don't let them sucker you in at this time of the year.

Forum Member

I never would have thought I would get a reply like this from another firefighter. This is no BS story I am a firefighter in Missoula. Here is a little history of me in the fire service. Started out as a Volunteer firefighter in Fernley Nevada in 1997. in 1999 was hired with the Missoula fire department. In 2000 joined the Missoula firefighter combat challenge team. In 2000 we took 3rd in the world first in the US. In 2001 we won the world championship. (Jonnee if you still think this is BS check there website.) Ran on the challenge team through 2007. Have been completing in the Seattle stair climb for the last six years. Missed last year due to a injury. Also have done MDA summer camps along with fill the boot.

Thanks to everyone who voted.
    Robert Hanneman

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hanneman View Post

Amy is an Extreme huntress! So far this year she's taken ten big game animals. Of the ten animals taken five have been with a rifle, four with a bow, and her latest Muley buck with a muzzleloader with open sights. The highlight of the year was the 30 inch Mule deer she killed in Wyoming at over 10,000 feet.
    A reel "extreme huntress" would jump on the animal from a tree above and strangle a cougar with her bare hands. Until she does that, I am not impressed.

With her weaponry expertise, you better sleep with one eye open my friend. Especially if you p!$$ her off.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Thread Information