MembersZone Subscriber

Default Dinosaurs: Are they real?

Hey guys! I'm a 9 month old baby and my parents keep putting this funny looking dinosaur in front of me. It makes these noises that go Rawwwr and Gurwarrr and I like it a lot. My brother, who said he played with dinosaurs, said they are real. I'm having a hard time understanding him though because I don't comprehend English yet as I'm just a baby. So my question is this: Are dinosaurs real and if they are, do you think they would have used a pistol grip or not? Also, do you think they would have used leather or plastic helmets? Also, do you think they would have formed a union or not? Also, do you think they would prefer volunteer work or career work? Also, do you think they would have used blue lights or yellow lights? Thanks for all your input! I'm just a baby trying to learn. LOL LMFA OMG BRB AIDS CPAP and all that. Here is a youtube video on the matter

Greater love has no man than to lay his life down for a friend.

MembersZone Subscriber

That's funny right there..... Sad thing is I actually remember that T.V. show. LMAO.
    "Be LOUD, Be PROUD..... It just might save your can someday when goin' through an intersection!!!!!"

Life on the Truck (Quint) is good.....

Eat til you're sleepy..... Sleep til you're hungry..... And repeat.....

Forum Member

Default Not the MAMA!

Quote Originally Posted by rpferry View Post
    Hey guys! I'm a 9 month old baby and my parents keep putting this funny looking dinosaur in front of me. It makes these noises that go Rawwwr and Gurwarrr and I like it a lot. My brother, who said he played with dinosaurs, said they are real. I'm having a hard time understanding him though because I don't comprehend English yet as I'm just a baby. So my question is this: Are dinosaurs real and if they are, do you think they would have used a pistol grip or not? Also, do you think they would have used leather or plastic helmets? Also, do you think they would have formed a union or not? Also, do you think they would prefer volunteer work or career work? Also, do you think they would have used blue lights or yellow lights? Thanks for all your input! I'm just a baby trying to learn. LOL LMFA OMG BRB AIDS CPAP and all that. Here is a youtube video on the matter

Not the MAMA! lol.

TGIF! It's Friday night and the mood is right, TGIF! Friday nights were complete, 8PM started the magic and you were set. Name that show from TGIF: Did I do that? Ya got any cheese?

Or, you must remember, you got it DUDE! or.... I come from the Greek Island of Mypos!

I've got to say, I died when I read your random internet acronyms turn into AIDS and CPAP! That killed me. My kind of humor.

Nicely done! BTW, I love a good parody.

Forum Member

Wink

Q: Are dinosaurs real?
    A: Yes, they are.

Q: Would they have used a pistol grip or not?
    A: No. They lacked the manual dexterity.

Q: Would they have used leather or plastic helmets?
    A: Plastic hadn't been invented yet. Cows hadn't been invented yet, either, so they most likely would have used dragon hide. Dragons are real, too.

Q: Would they have formed a union or not?
    A: See the following question.

Q: Would they prefer volunteer work or career work?
    A: Only the carnivorous dinosaurs could fight fires. The herbivores were too passive to get involved with all that activity. The carnivores had no need for money, since they could easily take whatever they wanted. Since they would take whatever they wanted, they also had no need for unions.

Q: Would they have used blue lights or yellow lights?
    A: They probably would have used yellow lights. Dinosaur eyes are thought to have been similar to modern avian eyes, and birds have more cones sensitive to this color range than any other. If dinosaur eyes were in fact similar, they would also have been more sensitive to yellow than blue.
    -Justin J. "JJR512" Rebbert

The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

Forum Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by JJR512 View Post
    Q: Are dinosaurs real?
    A: Yes, they are.

Q: Would they have used a pistol grip or not?
    A: No. They lacked the manual dexterity.

Q: Would they have used leather or plastic helmets?
    A: Plastic hadn't been invented yet. Cows hadn't been invented yet, either, so they most likely would have used dragon hide. Dragons are real, too.

Q: Would they have formed a union or not?
    A: See the following question.

Q: Would they prefer volunteer work or career work?
    A: Only the carnivorous dinosaurs could fight fires. The herbivores were too passive to get involved with all that activity. The carnivores had no need for money, since they could easily take whatever they wanted. Since they would take whatever they wanted, they also had no need for unions.

Q: Would they have used blue lights or yellow lights?
    A: They probably would have used yellow lights. Dinosaur eyes are thought to have been similar to modern avian eyes, and birds have more cones sensitive to this color range than any other. If dinosaur eyes were in fact similar, they would also have been more sensitive to yellow than blue.
    *head-desk*
    "You see things and you ask, 'Why'? I dream of things that never were and I say, 'Why not'?

"I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the place."

"When you are kind to someone in trouble, you hope they'll remember and be kind to someone else. And it'll become like a wildfire."

Forum Member

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CdnFD24 View Post
    *head-desk*
    Relax. I was joking.

The comments and opinions I express are solely my own and do not necessarily represent those of any employer or volunteer organization with which I am associated. Nobody is responsible for anything I say other than I alone.

Forum Member

Default Speaking of Dinosaurs, what about those other TGIF shows...

Relax. I was joking.

JJR,

From the other thread, I see you have a good taste in comedy...I'm betting you know you're pop culture as well. You remember Perfect Strangers on TGIF?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Firehouse_Chick View Post
    JJR,

From the other thread, I see you have a good taste in comedy...I'm betting you know you're pop culture as well. You remember Perfect Strangers on TGIF?
    I remember it, though to be honest, I didn't watch it. I know I've seen bits and pieces of a few episodes, nothing I remember specifically, but I'm pretty sure I usually didn't watch the show. I was a teenager at the time. I'm not sure what I was doing then, if I was watching something else or what.

Forum Member

I remember it, though to be honest, I didn't watch it. I know I've seen bits and pieces of a few episodes, nothing I remember specifically, but I'm pretty sure I usually didn't watch the show. I was a teenager at the time. I'm not sure what I was doing then, if I was watching something else or what.

Then I'm sure you remember this guy....

MembersZone Subscriber

Ughhhh....that backfired in a big way.
    Greater love has no man than to lay his life down for a friend.

MembersZone Subscriber

Firehouse_Morale_officer is not a female or a child, So don't feel bad, Scarecrow has a nack for twisting things to his advantage.
    Stay Safe
    Bull

Guys if you get hurt, well help you. If you get sick well treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Forum Member

Could there be a young elopement in the near future?

Forum Member

Haha, drinks are on me for this one
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

ljm
    Forum Member

For a while there it look to be a great troll trap...

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Firehouse_Chick View Post
    Then I'm sure you remember this guy....
    Yes, but just as with the other show...I remember it, but rarely, if ever, watched it. The only show from the original TGIF lineup (according to what's listed at Wikipedia, anyway; I don't actually remember the lineup myself) was Just The Ten of Us. I also watched Mr. Belvedere but not in its first-run, only as daytime reruns later.

Forum Member

rpferry, too friggin' funny man, your post sounded just like some retarded crap that "she'd" come up with, haha.

JJR, watch out man, she's really a dude, quit letting her/him/it hit on you.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    Firehouse_Morale_officer is not a female or a child, So don't feel bad, Scarecrow has a nack for twisting things to his advantage.
    HAHAHAHAHA, I've heard them called barracks morale officers but never firehouse, keep up the good work brother.
    Last edited by firefightinirish217; 12-21-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by firefightinirish217 View Post
    rpferry, too friggin' funny man, your post sounded just like some retarded crap that "she'd" come up with, haha.

JJR, watch out man, she's really a dude, quit letting her/him/it hit on you.
    I haven't been around here long enough to know the apparently rich history of trolls and multiple-account users you guys have had here. Apparently you all are recognizing something I am not, which is why I'm not being so quick to jump to conclusions. To be perfectly honest, some of the questions she's started threads with have been interesting to me, and there have been some straightforward answers to them that I feel I've learned from. So it doesn't really matter to me if Firehouse_Chick is or isn't what she claims to be, or if she is asking these questions to actually learn, or for some other reason. It doesn't matter to me because I'm actually benefiting from the situation.

That being said, whether Firehouse_Chick is really a girl or not, I have no idea, but as I said, I don't have the experience here to know what you guys are familiar with in terms of your troll history. However, I do find it very unusual (meaning suspicious) for an alleged 15-y/o to remember TV shows that were on in the late 1980s, including specifically the name of the block of time during which they were broadcast (the TGIF part).

Forum Member

Anyone remember the song "Flagpole Sitta" by Harvey Danger? I think he may have been reading these forums when he wrote that stellar piece of musical artistry
    Matt G.
    Battalion Chief
    IACOJ-Member
    FTM-PTB

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtg55 View Post
    Anyone remember the song "Flagpole Sitta" by Harvey Danger? I think he may have been reading these forums when he wrote that stellar piece of musical artistry
    Yes...I remember that song as if it just came out 13 years ago.

Forum Member

However, I do find it very unusual (meaning suspicious) for an alleged 15-y/o to remember TV shows that were on in the late 1980s, including specifically the name of the block of time during which they were broadcast (the TGIF part).
    YATZI, you nailed it on the head JJR, and on top of that, what the hell is a 15 year old girl doing home alone posting on a forum on a Friday, Saturday, AND, Sunday night? She's either way ugly, or not a 15 year old girl afterall.

Forum Member

Thumbs up Good one

Quote Originally Posted by mtg55 View Post

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by firefightinirish217 View Post
    YATZI, you nailed it on the head JJR, and on top of that, what the hell is a 15 year old girl doing home alone posting on a forum on a Friday, Saturday, AND, Sunday night? She's either way ugly, or not a 15 year old girl afterall.
    so true so true... to know that much about the late 80's must also be a straight tv/youtube nerd hahahahaha

Thread Information