Forum Member

Default Enough is enough!!!!

WTF over?!? Why in the hell do we have idiots starting threads just to fight each other??? That's what private message is for. Take it private, nobody else cares! Stop taking up space to continue fights from other threads or to start a fight , especially you little morons that just got here, and you know who you are too. This BS is getting friggin' old! There is no way that a lot of these new people are firefighters, or if so they only act the way they do here. Because had they acted like that at my old department, as I assume any department would be like this, they would have been black balled day one. Grow the hell up! If you wanna take an arguement outside of a thread that the arguement is in or you wanna call BS on someone, do it in private already, don't start a new thread. It just ****es everyone else off.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by firefightinirish217 View Post
    WTF over?!? Why in the hell do we have idiots starting threads just to fight each other??? That's what private message is for. Take it private, nobody else cares! Stop taking up space to continue fights from other threads or to start a fight , especially you little morons that just got here, and you know who you are too. This BS is getting friggin' old! There is no way that a lot of these new people are firefighters, or if so they only act the way they do here. Because had they acted like that at my old department, as I assume any department would be like this, they would have been black balled day one. Grow the hell up! If you wanna take an arguement outside of a thread that the arguement is in or you wanna call BS on someone, do it in private already, don't start a new thread. It just ****es everyone else off.
    Wish we could give the guys sticks, hand cuff them together and blindfold them. Then they could beat each another till their hearts were content. I bet it wouldn't take to long till they became fast friends or at least quit picking on each other.
    Stay Safe
    Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Forum Member

Or beat each other to death so we could have peace and quiet and actually get back to discussing fire related topics. I can always hope.

Forum Member

totally agree. granted i havent been on here very long myself, but some of this stuff is just plain stupid and childish. i wanted to get on here to talk fire with people, not listen to people b-itch and moan about each other,
    Whos says Fire Trucks cant be YELLOW!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by InstructorJV87 View Post
    totally agree. granted i havent been on here very long myself, but some of this stuff is just plain stupid and childish. i wanted to get on here to talk fire with people, not listen to people b-itch and moan about each other,
    I know I'm guilty of it at times, but at least I usually keep it within the thread it was started on ya know, i.e. the decorating the fire house thread and the whole sacreligious debacle. It just added a whole new level of irritation when two threads were started in the last two days to call folks out openly for a private arguement.

MembersZone Subscriber

Even though you are new to the forums, I like you, but it could just be those Beautiful Yellow Trucks!
    Stay Safe
    Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

Forum Member

You know Irish, every once in a while this place needs a good dustup. A nice interweb fight between two or more jabroni's on here really seems to calm the place down afterward. It also provides for priceless entertainment. I say let the dick measuring contests begin!
    IAFF

MembersZone Subscriber

Of Course, you could have listened to your own advice, and send the guilty parties a PM. Instead you started yet another thread bitching about other people...
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    Even though you are new to the forums, I like you, but it could just be those Beautiful Yellow Trucks!
    why thank you kind sir! and yes they are beautiful arent they

ljm
    Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by snowball View Post
    You know Irish, every once in a while this place needs a good dustup. A nice interweb fight between two or more jabroni's on here really seems to calm the place down afterward. It also provides for priceless entertainment. I say let the dick measuring contests begin!
    Crap...another contest I have no chance of winning...unless it's like golf and the lowest score wins...

Forum Member

cold and deep

Forum Member

gues its a fight for last between you and me... i usually pee on my balls

Forum Member

Its good to be yeller!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by enginhouse2 View Post
    Its good to be yeller!
    sure is... it was pretty cool to be the only yeller truck at FDIC this year that wasnt a crash rescue truck. Thanks Alexis. fleet of six all yeller

MembersZone Subscriber

You do have a point there. Brother you sure do have a way with words, You've got to be one of the funniest guys here, and very wise in your own way.
    Stay Safe
    Bull

- Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

MembersZone Subscriber

Yes Sir!!!!!
    Stay Safe
    Bull

- Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusKspn View Post
    Of Course, you could have listened to your own advice, and send the guilty parties a PM. Instead you started yet another thread bitching about other people...
    Or, I could have done what I did in order to not only get it accross to those two jackwagons but to any others that wanna do that crap that it's stupid. Apparently YOU missed the whole point. So I PM them, then someother newbie comes on here like some of the trolls lately and does the same thing, and then another, and then another, you suggest I PM them all? Maybe you would enjoy that, but not me. All this thread is for is to try and get the message accross that it's stupid to start a thread in order to call someone out for a disagreement you had with them in another thread. As you can see, I have not done that. My thread is solely about trying to stop it from happening, ya dig it?

Forum Member

I know man, but I'm a ginger, and you know us redheads have quick tempers. This **** just ****s me off and I needed to vent. But, at least I din't call anyone out, haha.

Forum Member

Yellow trucks= TERRORISM

(Oh god, dare I make a joke? Or will this turn into another pointless argument started by the newly acquired gaggle of 15 year olds!!! (FYI, to clarify, Instructor, I have NOT lumped you in with that group, the argument comment was in no way directed at you)

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    Yellow trucks= TERRORISM

(Oh god, dare I make a joke? Or will this turn into another pointless argument started by the newly acquired gaggle of 15 year olds!!! (FYI, to clarify, Instructor, I have NOT lumped you in with that group, the argument comment was in no way directed at you)
    HAHAHA totally understood brother! the battle of red vs yellow fire trucks is one of the oldest ongoing joke in the fire service.

should we start it? Red vs. yellow Comment? Pros, Con? hahahahaha JUST KIDDING

MembersZone Subscriber

Or, I could have done what I did in order to not only get it accross to those two jackwagons but to any others that wanna do that crap that it's stupid. Apparently YOU missed the whole point. So I PM them, then someother newbie comes on here like some of the trolls lately and does the same thing, and then another, and then another, you suggest I PM them all? Maybe you would enjoy that, but not me. All this thread is for is to try and get the message accross that it's stupid to start a thread in order to call someone out for a disagreement you had with them in another thread. As you can see, I have not done that. My thread is solely about trying to stop it from happening, ya dig it?
    Blah blah blah,

you don't get it, so let me point it out to you:

You are angry about people starting threads to call each other out....

so.......

You started a thread to call them out.....

Congratulations, you did the same thing you are bitching about. Here is a cupcake....
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

MembersZone Subscriber

Of Course, you could have listened to your own advice, and sent the guilty parties a PM. Instead you started yet another thread bitching about other people...
    +1. It's very easy not to get involved on the thread. The more interaction with these d!ipsh!its the more they talk. Snowball has a good point as well. It's just like the firehouse, once everyone yells at each other for a minute, they all cool down and get back to playing XBox.
    Greater love has no man than to lay his life down for a friend.

Forum Member

I think some of the people here are so hard up and hate life so much that they just look for reason to start b*tching at anyone and everyone or they have some sort of superiority complex!

Forum Member

Mine's longer,Hehe T.C.

Forum Member

Blah blah blah,

you don't get it, so let me point it out to you:

You are angry about people starting threads to call each other out....

so.......

You started a thread to call them out.....

Congratulations, you did the same thing you are bitching about. Here is a cupcake....
    +2

fluff added to make webteam post limit happy.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Thread Information