Forum Member

Default 369th Firefighters?

I've been looking into joining the Army reserve for a little while now because it would give me a way to serve while also getting a college education. I came across the 369th Firefighters Unit who are stationed in Pennsylvania (http://369thfirefighters.homestead.c...efighters.html). Being able to join the unit would be great because I've been looking at going to Penn State and serving in that unit would be a great way to go to college, serve in the military, and learn firefighting skills at the same time. However I live in Florida right now so I'm wondering if it's possible for me to be assigned to the 369th firefighters if I will be attending school in the area. Also does anyone know anything about the 369th Firefighters and has anyone served with them? Are there other similar firefighting units in the reserves?

MembersZone Subscriber

There are other Units..... We had some visit and train with us a few years ago. I can't recall the Unit ID but when I get back to work I will find the business card for the Sgt. and post their info. here for ya.
    "Be LOUD, Be PROUD..... It just might save your can someday when goin' through an intersection!!!!!"

Life on the Truck (Quint) is good.....

Eat til you're sleepy..... Sleep til you're hungry..... And repeat.....

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyW View Post
    Also does anyone know anything about the 369th Firefighters and has anyone served with them? Are there other similar firefighting units in the reserves?
    There is a regular here in the forums who was assigned to the 369th (Norristown, Pa.) and was deployed with them at least once that I know of. But I will let him come forward and identify himself if he so desires.
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboy View Post
    There are other Units..... We had some visit and train with us a few years ago. I can't recall the Unit ID but when I get back to work I will find the business card for the Sgt. and post their info. here for ya.
    Thanks man, do you know of any firefighting units out in California by any chance, because I'm also looking at some schools out there.

Thread Information