Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Packers/Bears

Quote Originally Posted by Fireeaterbob View Post
    Unless the Pack can solve the Pittsburg defensive riddle, its gonna be a long night for Rodgers....Ya gotta be able ta run it to beat the steel trap. Otherwise, they will pin their ears back and assasinate the quarterback. RIP, Aaron Rogers... (Please note, I HATE the steel curtain but I have to admire their tactics.)
    That is kinda funny, when the STEELERS are #1 in rush and total defense. In the last 27 Super Bowls, 19 of the winners have been the team that had the better defensive ranking while only eight have been the team with the worse defensive ranking.

As the picture tells the story, Defense wins Championships.

GB also has one other little problem. Taking down Big Ben. He's probably stronger than the linebackers that the packers will throw at him.

FM1
    Last edited by FIREMECH1; 01-25-2011 at 01:20 AM.
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

MembersZone Subscriber CKirk922's Avatar

You kind of hit right on my point, Pittsburg is a bear to run on. Their great run defense leads to a wicked pass rush.

I dont think you can knock Big Ben Rottenburger down with anything less than a Sherman Tank. But ya can make him flinch if you dangle a sorority chick in front of him....(Yes, it was uncalled for but I REALLY do not like the steelers.)
    A coward stands by and watches wrongs committed without saying a word...Any opinions expressed are purely my own and not necessarily reflective of the views of my former departments

I dont think you can knock Big Ben Rottenburger down with anything less than a Sherman Tank. But ya can make him flinch if you dangle a sorority chick in front of him....(Yes, it was uncalled for but I REALLY do not like the Steelers.)
    Now that right there, was funny.

FM1
    I'm the one Fire and Rescue calls, when they need to be Rescued.

Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF
    "Firemens gets antsies. Theys wants to goes to fires. Sometimeses they haves to waits."

In honor of my 2 cheddar head brothers, Andy and Don, I will be on-board the mighty Packer's bandwagon!
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking

You kind of hit right on my point, Pittsburg is a bear to run on. Their great run defense leads to a wicked pass rush.

I dont think you can knock Big Ben Rottenburger down with anything less than a Sherman Tank. But ya can make him flinch if you dangle a sorority chick in front of him....(Yes, it was uncalled for but I REALLY do not like the steelers.)
    Since there is not going to be any cheerleaders at the game to distract Big Ben, the Steelers are a shoe in!

Thread Information