Thread: Mummy fried....
01-28-2011, 04:25 PM #1
You NEVER know what you are going to come across!
A night fire in an apartment block has been caused by a woman who tried to reanimate her long-dead elder sister with electricity.
*The horrific story happened in Ekaterinburg, the biggest city in the Urals.
The suspected arsonist, 69, apparently was not completely of sound mind, judging by her mental health record.
A year ago, her 73-year-old sister died from natural causes, prosecutors told Noviy Region news agency. However, instead of reporting the death, the woman preserved the body with gasoline and had been trying the reanimate it ever since.
Her last macabre experiment on Tuesday night involved “jump starting” the mummified corpse with two wires connecting the body’s hand and neck to the mains.
Despite what Frankenstein movies suggest, the electric current did not revive the body, instead setting it on fire.
The surviving sister is now in hospital suffering from burns and smoke inhalation
01-28-2011, 04:28 PM #2
That could not have smelled good.“I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By MalahatTwo7 in forum The Off Duty ForumsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2006, 04:12 AM
By fflynn17 in forum The Off Duty ForumsReplies: 43Last Post: 03-24-2005, 01:45 PM
By E229Lt in forum The Off Duty ForumsReplies: 29Last Post: 11-28-2004, 06:20 PM
By NJFFSA16 in forum The Off Duty ForumsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-04-2002, 05:13 PM
By PAIDGUY59 in forum Fire WireReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2000, 10:15 PM