1. #26
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Just finished my interview, our group was one of the last groups for the week. Good luck to everyone!

  2. #27
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    I echo the above. Good luck all.

  3. #28
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Agreed, good luck to you all, really hope I get a chance at the Oral resume, as it seems a unique opportunity with PFA! Also was stoked at how they loosened us all up in the waiting room...seems like an awesome agency to work for.

  4. #29
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Any idea on how many are moving on to the next interview? Is there a date we should know by if we move on?

  5. #30
    ljm
    ljm is offline
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Only a few more days until we find out who will be moving on. Anybody have a guess at how many they interviewed? My guess was 50/day (5/time slot, 10 time slots/day) for 5 days so about 250 went to interview. Sadly this is what I need to do fill my mind until we get the results Friday.

    Good luck to all, this department would be amazing to work for!

  6. #31
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    110

    Default

    I just got an email from HR - not moving on. Good luck, hope ya get it ljm.

  7. #32
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    333

    Default

    ...........
    Last edited by ColoradoDave; 02-13-2013 at 01:35 PM.

  8. #33
    ljm
    ljm is offline
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 98Tacoma View Post
    I just got an email from HR - not moving on. Good luck, hope ya get it ljm.
    Tacoma, sorry to hear man.

    I did get an email and will be moving on to the next round, thanks for the well wishes.

  9. #34
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    25

    Default

    I asked in the waiting room for the first interview and they interviewed 275 this past round. From the informational meeting they held last year they said ~60 would be moving on to this round of oral resume ranked interviews, but they also noted that only 200 would be interviewed on the first round(when they took ~275). So as usual, all we can do is speculate, prepare, and give our best foot forward.

    I got my letter as well today, good luck ljm!

  10. #35
    ljm
    ljm is offline
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jskierpx View Post
    I asked in the waiting room for the first interview and they interviewed 275 this past round. From the informational meeting they held last year they said ~60 would be moving on to this round of oral resume ranked interviews, but they also noted that only 200 would be interviewed on the first round(when they took ~275). So as usual, all we can do is speculate, prepare, and give our best foot forward.

    I got my letter as well today, good luck ljm!
    Thanks for the info. Best of luck to you also Jskierpx!

  11. #36
    ljm
    ljm is offline
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jskierpx View Post
    I asked in the waiting room for the first interview and they interviewed 275 this past round. From the informational meeting they held last year they said ~60 would be moving on to this round of oral resume ranked interviews, but they also noted that only 200 would be interviewed on the first round(when they took ~275). So as usual, all we can do is speculate, prepare, and give our best foot forward.

    I got my letter as well today, good luck ljm!
    Jskierpx,
    Completed the second oral board today...and right on schedule the second guessing on every single answer I gave has started. Have you taken yours yet? Best of luck either way!

  12. #37
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    25

    Default

    And now the waiting game begins! They have been great about giving us updates throughout the entire process, so I am thinking sometime this week we should hear something...

  13. #38
    ljm
    ljm is offline
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jskierpx View Post
    And now the waiting game begins! They have been great about giving us updates throughout the entire process, so I am thinking sometime this week we should hear something...
    I'm hoping so!

    Anybody else on the list?

  14. #39
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Not surprisingly, I am NOT moving on. I let the nerves get to me in my oral resume, and was definitely not relaxed and giving a view to who I am or what my personality is.

    Super bummed, so many flights back and forth between Cali, and all I needed to do was be myself.

    Still thankful for the opportunity though, and will no doubt make the journey again in a couple years if I am still jobless.


    Hope things went better for you ljm~

  15. #40
    ljm
    ljm is offline
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jskierpx View Post
    Not surprisingly, I am NOT moving on. I let the nerves get to me in my oral resume, and was definitely not relaxed and giving a view to who I am or what my personality is.

    Super bummed, so many flights back and forth between Cali, and all I needed to do was be myself.

    Still thankful for the opportunity though, and will no doubt make the journey again in a couple years if I am still jobless.


    Hope things went better for you ljm~
    Negative for me as well...I'm pretty upset also, not at PFA but at the fact that I did not perform well enough to move on. I was under the impression a list was going to be formed from the oral resume presentation...guess not, or maybe I did so poor I just didn't get on the list. Good luck in the future.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Now Accepting Applications in Fort Collins, CO.
    By Poudre1183 in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 11:36 AM
  2. World Of Fire Report: 02-13-04
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 12:33 PM
  3. Fort Collins Pierce
    By SnakeFD in forum Apparatus Innovation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2003, 07:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register