Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Don't let DeputyMarshall get to you, man. I reckon he's just looking to stir up trouble for a bit fo fun. Some people have nothing better to do than pick a fight over a person who is not on here to give him an earful back.
    It's not the destination, but the journey that matters.

Stay safe

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    Way to go Jarhead. Good man, you can be in my company any day!
    Thanks COT, would be an honor.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane69 View Post
    Don't let DeputyMarshall get to you, man. I reckon he's just looking to stir up trouble for a bit fo fun. Some people have nothing better to do than pick a fight over a person who is not on here to give him an earful back.
    Thanks MJ, I've got his number. I pretty much did the same thing to him that I did to the frauders.

Forum Member

Jumping on a bro's wife for being worried about her husband and not thinking it through.Kinda low,man.I don't know fighting irish except through this forum but I doubt he's the kind of fella that would get into that kind of trouble.

Back on topic:
    I've often gotten emails from someone claiming to be a soldier who's found a pile of gold and is trying to get it out of Iraq or another part of the sandbox and needs MY help.
    Though flattered and I could use the percentage they claim they'll give me,I have a policy of forwarding those types of emails to my brother in law who works at NSA Millington and knows a few guys at NCIS.If they've done anything to the folks sending out those emails,I haven't heard about it.However,the emails from people claiming to be Marines or other branch members in possession of ill gotten gains has dropped to zero.
    I hope that y'all stay alert for people trying to slice off a piece of cash that isn't theirs and expect you to stand still while they do it.
    Non Illigitimus Carborundum and keep thoughts of retribuition against the scammers to yourself.Someone might be called to testify and you'd be putting a friend in a tight spot against you.
    Last edited by doughesson; 05-02-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson View Post
    Jumping on a bro's wife for being worried about her husband and not thinking it through.Kinda low,man.I don't know fighting irish except through this forum but I doubt he's the kind of fella that would get into that kind of trouble.
    Thank you sir, and no, I wouldn't allow myself to get into that kind of trouble.

Back on topic:
    I've often gotten emails from someone claiming to be a soldier who's found a pile of gold and is trying to get it out of Iraq or another part of the sandbox and needs MY help.
    Though flattered and I could use the percentage they claim they'll give me,I have a policy of forwarding those types of emails to my brother in law who works at NSA Millington and knows a few guys at NCIS.If they've done anything to the folks sending out those emails,I haven't heard about it.However,the emails from people claiming to be Marines or other branch members in possession of ill gotten gains has dropped to zero.
    I hope that y'all stay alert for people trying to slice off a piece of cash that isn't theirs and expect you to stand still while they do it.
    Non Illigitimus Carborundum and keep thoughts of retribuition against the scammers to yourself.Someone might be called to testify and you'd be putting a friend in a tight spot against you.
    Wow, bizarre indeed brother.

Thread Information