Forum Member

Default what does it mean?

I recently met a municipal county ff at a cert training class. I told him that I'm in school for wildland firefighter academy and will be taking ff1 aswell. He gave me his number and shift time and said to call. I called today and he invited me to train on a drill that's taking place on Friday with many departments. My question is: Is this a connection to the fire departments training? Can that training be put on my resume? Is this offer for anyone?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmwildlandfire View Post
    I recently met a municipal county ff at a cert training class. I told him that I'm in school for wildland firefighter academy and will be taking ff1 aswell. He gave me his number and shift time and said to call. I called today and he invited me to train on a drill that's taking place on Friday with many departments. My question is: Is this a connection to the fire departments training? Can that training be put on my resume? Is this offer for anyone?
    You are going to have to ask the fireman which invited you to their drill. Are they doing a wildland drill?
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Forum Member

Ok, I will.

Forum Member

yes you can put it on your resume as training

Forum Member

More often than not, any connection is the fire service...as well as the opportunity to train with another dept....is a good one. It's called networking. Take full advantage of this opportunity.
    "If the ladder goes up, the building goes down."

Thread Information