Thread: Casa Grande, AZ

Forum Member

Default Casa Grande, AZ

I am taking the fire test for casa grande fire, is there anyone out there with information on this department other than internet research, i would like to know test info interview info, any others heading that way to test, depatment knowlwdge, anything helps

Forum Member

I'm testing with them

Call the department and talk to someone

Forum Member

Are you a local tester. What do you know about them iv talked to a few ppl and am going by a station when I get there

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by nlindley View Post
    Are you a local tester. What do you know about them iv talked to a few ppl and am going by a station when I get there
    Good god, I hope you speak better in person then you type on this board.

ljm
    Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by peterbound View Post
    all ppl dn't tlk lick dis?

Forum Member

Local tester? Well I'm from Arizona. I know a bit about them.... not sharing anything though. Nothing personal.

Forum Member

Rough man but whatever makes you fell tough go ahead and let it out

Forum Member

Firstly, you need to know that Casa Grande is a pit. The housing market there is in the dumps and I can't imagine that much job security with the city. I'm actually kinda surprised they are hiring. Are you sure it's an actual hiring cycle or are they just building a list for when they actually have some money?

Secondly, just call the HR. Many of the people you will find on here are bitter little men who can't find a job. They will do and say anything to dissuade you from applying. Last I remember Legos got turned down for the Chandler job. That might have something to do with his crappy attitude.

Third, learn how to spell and how to articulate yourself correctly. You come across sounding like an 18 year old idiot when you post the way you do. Growing up, and fast, will help you immensely in the hiring process.

Forum Member

Firstly, you need to know that Casa Grande is a pit. The housing market there is in the dumps and I can't imagine that much job security with the city. I'm actually kinda surprised they are hiring. Are you sure it's an actual hiring cycle or are they just building a list for when they actually have some money?

Secondly, just call the HR. Many of the people you will find on here are bitter little men who can't find a job. They will do and say anything to dissuade you from applying. Last I remember Legos got turned down for the Chandler job. That might have something to do with his crappy attitude.

Third, learn how to spell and how to articulate yourself correctly. You come across sounding like an 18 year old idiot when you post the way you do. Growing up, and fast, will help you immensely in the hiring process.
    Well thanks for the info im actually an educated fire medic its just hard to type on a cell phone haha I do appreciate the info

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by nlindley View Post
    Well thanks for the info im actually an educated fire medic its just hard to type on a cell phone haha I do appreciate the info
    Haha, that's funny!! And.... That's what time it is.

Forum Member

peter is one of those bitter little men.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by legos.8ty7 View Post
    peter is one of those bitter little men.
    Alas, I have a job. So that's not really what makes me bitter. Poor grammar and inconsiderate posts are the main cause of my anger. You can't give him any advice? Really? Are you that worried he may take your spot?

On the job front though, we'll see what happens when PHX test though, that might make me jump ship and move back down there. Casa Grande though, not all that tempting.

Forum Member

Peter I agree, I don't believe legos understands what brotherhood is about. Anways enough with him. From what I hear casa grande is hiring 2 and im not sure if they have ever done playoffs in the past

Forum Member

Layoffs is what I ment to write once again small cell phones are hard to type on

Forum Member

i dont think you guys can draw a conclusion about me "not understanding brotherhood" based on what ive written on this forum. we all know this forum is alot of BS with a few rare informative threads/posts. you know nothing about me and i know nothing about you. you dont know my background, so it doesnt make sense on to say i dont know what brotherhood means.

the reason i dont give the info ive worked to get out on here is for that reason, i worked to get it. just like you said peter, call HR or the department. im not worried about you taking "one of the spots" from me, narrow the competition by one isnt going to do anythng, but im not gonna help you by giving out the info you can get yourself. i dont have any insider knowledge.

like i said its nothing personal, nlindley or peter. nlindley, its so easy to post on a forum and wait for the info to come to you, im not saying your wrong, but like i posted, call the dept./HR and theyll tell you probably what they told me. i cant do the work for you and write out everything i know. you asked if anyone was testing and i responded.

peter, you have something against me b/c i wrote something you didnt like, chandler's intern academy is looking to break the weakest and you shouldn't bash the dept. and you want to try and **** me by saying i have a crappy attitude (b/c im not lazy when researching a dept) or that chandler turned me down, but it doesnt mean anything to me b/c this is the internet. you have a job great, but youve now posted in 2 threads for depts you dont care about, its like why are you wasting your time if you didnt apply for chandler or casa grande. and then you call people names.

Thread Information