Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Swap: Aussie aviation firefighter shirt for nyfd shirt, help!

A bit of a weird request but my boyfriend is a firefighter with the Australian aviation firefighting division and his one request from my trip to nyc was that i swap his aussie brigade tshirt with a nyfd firefighter. I'm in new York till about 8am thursday and would really appreciate it if anyone would be willing to swap. I'm after a small or a medium, am currently in manhattan (upper westside). His tshirt is worn a Coupla times but in good condition so after something in similar condition. Pm me please if you can help, I don't mind waking up whenever, but would really like to go home with what he aske for!

MembersZone Subscriber

Cool Go on in...

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebum View Post
    A bit of a weird request but my boyfriend is a firefighter with the Australian aviation firefighting division and his one request from my trip to nyc was that i swap his aussie brigade tshirt with a nyfd firefighter. I'm in new York till about 8am thursday and would really appreciate it if anyone would be willing to swap. I'm after a small or a medium, am currently in manhattan (upper westside). His tshirt is worn a Coupla times but in good condition so after something in similar condition. Pm me please if you can help, I don't mind waking up whenever, but would really like to go home with what he aske for!
    I have always found FDNY firehouses to be fairly friendly. I'd just go to one and talk to them about the swap. They should be cool with it or at least get you in the direction of one.

Thread Information