Forum Member

Default Chicago Fire Supply Stores?

Just a quick...probably un-answerable question. I need a new pair of fire gloves by Tuesday, aka I haven't the time to order them online. And I've never found a walk-in fire supply store around Chicagoland...but I was just wondering if anyone knew of any? All my Google results are for fire protection systems dealers.

I realize I'm one of the only Chicagoans on here...but maybe theres a lurker or two out there? ANY help would be appreciated.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ATFDFF View Post
    Just a quick...probably un-answerable question. I need a new pair of fire gloves by Tuesday, aka I haven't the time to order them online. And I've never found a walk-in fire supply store around Chicagoland...but I was just wondering if anyone knew of any? All my Google results are for fire protection systems dealers.

I realize I'm one of the only Chicagoans on here...but maybe theres a lurker or two out there? ANY help would be appreciated.
    ESG is in the suburbs, Bolingbrook I believe. http://www.esgsafety.com/store/

Darley is in there as well. I've been to the offices, Itasca if I recall correctly. http://www.edarley.com/?s=google&kw=...ive=4828132348 I'll bet if you let them know what's up, they'd find a way to let you pay and then pick up the gloves at their office. I do know they warehouse and ship items from there.

These are the two biggies in there that I know of, unless you wanted to drive a bit further.

Air One is in South Elgin.
    "Share your knowledge - it's a way to achieve immortality." - Stolen from Chase Sargent's Buddy to Boss program

Thread Information