List: 7xx
    Intake: 9/26
    Psych: 10/11
    Medical: 10/22
    Oral psych 11/04
    Cpat 11/04

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner09 View Post
    That's how she explained it to me. Even though it had the official seal and everything. Perhaps she was misunderstood though for all I know. Just bring it. If you need to use that as a requirement and have no work experience, then they let you send this stuff or get stuff sent in after your intake.
    Bring ur official transcript, unopened. They will accept it. My investigator opened it right in front of me.

Forum Member

Every investigator is different in how they do things, I brought mine in still sealed and she accepted it, like coldblood93 she opened it inferring of me.

Forum Member

I've finished everything 2 weeks ago just waiting on my run letter I'm sitting mid 1500's

Hope that helps...
    FDNY Exam 2000

List #: 15XX

Intake: completed 2/14
    Medical: 3/14
    CPAT: 3/14
    Psych: 4/14
    Run: ?hopefully soon?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4040clubBouncer View Post
    anyone want to post a link or a list of all the things we need for intake... I'm starting to gather docs bc those packets are going to be here any day now
    You really think we are gonna get packets soon? Im 23XX, they couldnt come soon enough lol

Forum Member

Default Documents Needed

I know it has been posted before, but since there is a new batch of packets that are to be sent out very soon; can someone who has recently completed the process post every conceivable document required?

Also, its been mentioned previously that packets are expected to be sent to everyone within the 100% score range. With the notion of academies every 20 weeks, does anyone think they'll dip into the 99%'s?
    2000-36XX
    6019-19XX

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by dwm326 View Post
    I know it has been posted before, but since there is a new batch of packets that are to be sent out very soon; can someone who has recently completed the process post every conceivable document required?

Also, its been mentioned previously that packets are expected to be sent to everyone within the 100% score range. With the notion of academies every 20 weeks, does anyone think they'll dip into the 99%'s?
    I remember reading that they expected to get up into the 8000s by the end. I can't find the source for it though.

In the July 2013 Recruiter newsletter, they said they plan to appoint ~600 per year for the 4 years the list is open. That's 2400. Taking into account failures / drop outs / people who don't want job, I'd say they'd make it into at least the 98s, if not the 97s.

[edit] I may have misunderstood your post. I re-read it and think you mean dip into 99% for the next round of packets. I don't think so, since the 100s is about 1000 people by itself and there are still 102s and 101s not in academy yet.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by dwm326 View Post

I believe this is everything I brought with me to my investigation. No one ever gets everything on the first shot. There's always something wrong with something. Bring all of these and you should be in a good spot. Good luck.

SS card (original)
    HS diploma (original)
    Birth Certificate (original or certified copy)
    W2 forms 2007-2012
    Bank Statements for the residency period (June 2010- July 2011)
    Credit Card Statements for the residency period (June 2010- July 2011)
    college transcript (still in the sealed envelope DONT BREAK THE SEAL. You may be required to have transcript mailed directly to Metrotech)
    NYS drivers abstract
    one recent pay stub (optional)
    5 year (2007-2011 since 2012 wasnt ready yet) detailed earning statement from the ss office ($25)
    $75 money order
    Any mail sent to your house in the last 60 days (previous to your investigation) to prove you still live where you live.
    a copy of the 1 summons I received & a disposition from the court (If applicable)
    Three references that are NOT family and NOT affiliated with the FDNY (they send mail to these people to attest to your good character)

Forum Member

Just got a letter in the mail from DCAS thought it was my medical date.. Opened it only to read congratulations you passed CPAT, I nearly **** my pants. This medical date can't come any faster

Test 2000: #21XX
    CPAT: passed
    Intake interview: cleared
    Medical: waiting
    Psych: waiting

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by JRodPizza View Post
    Just got a letter in the mail from DCAS thought it was my medical date.. Opened it only to read congratulations you passed CPAT, I nearly **** my pants. This medical date can't come any faster

Just a question, man. I see that you have "cleared" under your intake interview. Are you saying that you're all good to go on anything and everything to do with your investigation? Or simply that you've gone to your intake? Cause I can't imagine they'd be done with it quite yet...

Forum Member

if you passed the cpat you should pretty much be done with DCAS from here on out. the medical and psych will come directly from FDNY.

LIST 6019-89*
    LIST 2000-18**

Forum Member

Yeah I meant all my paperwork is handed in. My intake was 3/21/14 however today my investigator said to only worry about medical and psych from this point on

Forum Member

Yeah I meant all my paperwork is handed in. My intake was 3/21/14 however today my investigator said to only worry about medical and psych from this point on
    just be prepared for them to ask for more documents at any time. Your investigator just gathers your stuff up and passes it on so its not unheard of for the the next person to ask for more info or for your investigator to lose something lol
    JDNY13 likes this.

Forum Member

I'm not saying I'm "cleared" with CID until a run letter is in my hand. That's just my opinion.
    NycQ83 likes this.

Forum Member

Good evening gentlemen I'd like to know if anyone could point out any "particulars" that we should be reading or mainly focusing on in each chapter of the probie manual. P.S. If your response is a sarcastic "everything" don't even respond man.

Forum Member

My phone broke and I lost all my stuff, can somebody please post the link up of the full probie manual? I remember getting it from this thread, thank you

Forum Member
    NYgrad2012 and Rdarf85 like this.

Forum Member

how do we get copies of old summons?

also is it a good idea to go check our backgrounds independently - like a credit report - to see where we stand etc? what about this NYPD good character document thing? I just want to make sure my two hopping the turnstile tickets from like 4/5 years ago are cleared and paid like they said they were.

can't wait for this packet to get here - I have all my paperwork lined up already.

any paperwork for the medical we need? I have my immunization records
    Exam 2000
    score 100
    #24xx

not an expert, just reading these forums since 2043

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4040clubBouncer View Post
    how do we get copies of old summons?

also is it a good idea to go check our backgrounds independently - like a credit report - to see where we stand etc? what about this NYPD good character document thing? I just want to make sure my two hopping the turnstile tickets from like 4/5 years ago are cleared and paid like they said they were.

can't wait for this packet to get here - I have all my paperwork lined up already.

any paperwork for the medical we need? I have my immunization records
    Go to the specific courthouse and ask for a disposition.

Forum Member

Got a call today from Metrotech (not from my investigator). My paperwork is under review for July class. I was missing some some points for proof of residency and was told I have to get everything in by next week. Of course I am overnighting everything tomorrow. The guy said deadline to have all paperwork submitted is seven days from now for all candidates under review for July class.
    vekdoggs75, NycQ83 and JDNY13 like this.
    Score: 102
    List: 11xx
    Intake Interview: Oct 29th
    CPAT: Nov 9th
    Psych: Jan 25th
    Medical: Jan28th
    Run Date: June 25th

Thread Information