Like Tree10514Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DannyD0pe View Post
    Best case scenario they reach 2200s for this class and then you are saying they will go from 1000-1200 spots to fill up summer 2015. Highly unlikely.

Before we start thinking that a class will go over a hiring ratio of 3 I would like to see a class that at least reached a hiring ratio of 3.
    when figuring out your ratio are you using 1350'ish to fill 620 spots? Its really 1350ish to fill 400-450 spots. (300 priority hires and recycles). I understand people are low balling numbers so they are not let down if they don't get called when they want. But a lot of the numbers and ratio's being thrown around don't seem to be factoring the 300 priority hires.

Just be ready no one really knows. one day I'm optimistic one day I'm thinking i'll never be called. Been waiting 6 years can wait another few months. Just be ready for anything. stay out of trouble and stay in shape.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Medic2312 View Post
    It's a non-issue. The kid is a Veteran, a former paramedic and now a firemen. Shake his hand, thank him for his service and buy him a drink. Let's move on.
    I don't have a problem with it but just own up to it. He can't say he is not gay. Save that whole gay for pay bull**** for someone else.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hotchi11 View Post
    What's your two cents on this?? While we wait for our run letters.

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/ex...icle-1.2021025
    So I guess I'm in trouble for not listing this as past employment?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Medic2312 View Post
    It's a non-issue. The kid is a Veteran, a former paramedic and now a firemen. Shake his hand, thank him for his service and buy him a drink. Let's move on.

Bro before Hose then, right? Lol

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hotchi11 View Post
    What's your two cents on this?? While we wait for our run letters.

Absolutely nothing . As long as it doesn't affect u . Who cares , let the dude live his life however he chooses, I mean he's a position we all want to be in . Hes in a firehouse and we are all on a forum talkin garbage and playing the guess game half the time . Soo more power to him . I envy him .

Like Charles Barkley Said. Rather have a gay man that can play than a straight guy who can't . Take it for what it's worth .

And Charles Barkley says a lot of dumb **** .
    bk60191983 likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by k20dc2 View Post
    Absolutely nothing . As long as it doesn't affect u . Who cares , let the dude live his life however he chooses, I mean he's a position we all want to be in . Hes in a firehouse and we are all on a forum talkin garbage and playing the guess game half the time . Soo more power to him . I envy him .

Like Charles Barkley Said. Rather have a gay man that can play than a straight guy who can't . Take it for what it's worth .

And Charles Barkley says a lot of dumb **** .
    Try to IMAGIME how hard his house is gonna bust his balls for this (especially as a Probie). Now multiply by 100. This is so funny.

Paramedicks...hahaha. I think we could all use a laugh instead of checking for run letters every hour.

Edit: Was trying to reply to this:

Forum Member

Looks like there may not be a run on 12/3 since I just got an invite to the Final FAP and 12/3 8:00am is an option for FAP day.

Unless they can do both FAP and RUNs on both day who knows.
    Last edited by DannyD0pe; Today at 04:47 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DannyD0pe View Post
    Looks like there may not be a run on 12/3 since I just got an invite to the Final FAP and 12/3 8:00am is an option for FAP day.
    there can still be a run that day. my first day i did fap they had a full class for cpat prep as well going on. its definitely possible.

Thread Information