Like Tree11275Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4040clubBouncer View Post
    Yea I'm just curious if it was sent to the 3000s or higher or if it was just sent to a projected range for the very next class. Wondering if the email is a good sign
    They send that to everyone in Ur group score range .

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by k20dc2 View Post
    Cool thanks.

Forum Member

Did you make a mistake when you mentioned me? Sorry if you already answered I didn't see it.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBorn View Post
    Did you make a mistake when you mentioned me? Sorry if you already answered I didn't see it.
    No I did not , nor should I have to go word for word on it . Not to hard to decipher . A lil common sense goes a long way . All signs point to them getting totut number range looks like the city is making modifications to the Academy schedule .

Forum Member

Well thanks for the info but if you mention me specifically and then are not specific with your first answer, obviously I'm going to ask about it. Thanks

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBorn View Post
    Well thanks for the info but if you mention me specifically and then are not specific with your first answer, obviously I'm going to ask about it. Thanks
    I mentioned u specifically cause Uve been on the forums and 1k post later begging and hoping that they hit Ur number .

So I'll go into detail . Did not think I had to but what ever .

This might be the last class or the last class was . But the Academy is going to 15 weeks with about a two week break in between classes . 3 classes a year . Came straight from a drill instructors mouth . Take that for what it's worth . This was as of two days ago , so Purty recent .
    Last edited by k20dc2; 11-28-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Forum Member

Anyone have any projected idea of how high the list will get into for academy? Also, does anyone have a link to an updated list? I heard that people shift around quit a bit on it after residency and all that is factored into it.

Forum Member

Thanks for the info. I know I have a lot of posts but thats because I was posting since before I was 29 and now I'm 32. Checking this thing several times a day. Today is my bday, yay.
    Last edited by BrooklynBorn; 11-28-2014 at 04:10 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hotchi11 View Post
    What's up with the name calling Mr. Info?? No two fingers are the same so just be aware of that.
    I don't know what that means.

I also made my point already, as did many others. I don't care if you feel entitled to an opinion here because you aren't even a probie yet, but that opinion isn't going to take you far when it consists of trashing a veteran and squad leader because you are uncomfortable with other people's sexuality. If you can't get past that then at least use your head and keep it to yourself.

Forum Member

I mentioned u specifically cause Uve been on the forums and 1k post later begging and hoping that they hit Ur number .

So I'll go into detail . Did not think I had to but what ever .

This might be the last class or the last class was . But the Academy is going to 15 weeks with about a two week break in between classes . 3 classes a year . Came straight from a drill instructors mouth . Take that for what it's worth . This was as of two days ago , so Purty recent .
    So may 4 is when the next academy starts?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4040clubBouncer View Post
    So may 4 is when the next academy starts?
    Bro . I hAve no clue, I'm not a fan of speculation and predictions. I take things as they come .

All I know is that the rumors of 3 academies a year seem to be true . As to when it's going to happen . We shall see But all indications point towards it happening . Either way I expect the next class going in for June rather than July . This one is starting two weeks early . They can start the next one two weeks early and save a month thus starting next year's academy in November rather than the end of December which honestly 2 days early it's still janaury.

Forum Member

Bro . I hAve no clue, I'm not a fan of speculation and predictions. I take things as they come .

All I know is that the rumors of 3 academies a year seem to be true . As to when it's going to happen . We shall see But all indications point towards it happening . Either way I expect the next class going in for June rather than July . This one is starting two weeks early . They can start the next one two weeks early and save a month thus starting next year's academy in November rather than the end of December which honestly 2 days early it's still janaury.
    So at exactly what time does the spring class of 2016 need to be there on April 5th?
    sffdnyhopeful09 likes this.

Forum Member

One step at a time . Concentrate on getting thru the steps rather than academy start dates , focus on one thing at a time .

Keep worrying about when the next class is going in ,like Ur a sure bet . And here comes a step and it stumps you . Then Ur done and scrambling around like a chicken without a head trying to fix the situation.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner09 View Post
    So at exactly what time does the spring class of 2016 need to be there on April 5th?
    Lol I hope Ur joking my man rofl .

Forum Member

Lol I hope Ur joking my man rofl .

Nah man, I need answers ASAP

Forum Member

*double*...

Forum Member

Nah man, I need answers ASAP
    We both know u have nothing to worry about . Ur time is coming any day now .

Forum Member

We both know u have nothing to worry about . Ur time is coming any day now .
    I was just being sarcastical, bro. People get nutty on here....
    sffdnyhopeful09 and bklynfd like this.

Forum Member

I was just being sarcastical, bro. People get nutty on here....
    Lol I know . That's why I was laughing . U know what they say common sense is not so common .

Forum Member

That means anywhere from Sept to November 2015 for 2800 - 3400.

This process will be moving a lot quicker now than it has been.

Hopefully we get packets soon.
    bklynmike91 likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gomer Pyle View Post
    That means anywhere from Sept to November 2015 for 2800 - 3400.

This process will be moving a lot quicker now than it has been.

Hopefully we get packets soon.
    What gives u the impression that it will be 2800-3400 ?

Forum Member

If they reach 2000 for this class ... its all depending on that.

So i received that email today about staying fit for the academy, its fast approaching etc from FDNY ... and then i also received an email from a personal email address titled FFCMP ...

Is this person my mentor ?
    4040clubBouncer likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gomer Pyle View Post
    If they reach 2000 for this class ... its all depending on that.

So i received that email today about staying fit for the academy, its fast approaching etc from FDNY ... and then i also received an email from a personal email address titled FFCMP ...

Is this person my mentor ?
    Ur mentor will call u . From their personal phone most likely even if they hit 2k for this class . Those numbers could be off , the guessing game makes no sense at this point . Ull have more of an idea of what is going on when Ur going through the process . How many failed Cpat . Medicals , backgrounds . All of that . As Ur time is approaching They begin to say hey we think we are going to get to this .

Like for us 101s . When we were going through Cpat . They expected 1600s in for the last class . Din't happen . So it's deff moving a lot slower then before . The reason why I keep telling guys in the 2400s to be ready . It's because it's logical . Even if they don't hit 2k for this class . 2400 is still a shoe in . Anything in that 700 range going from class to class is likely going in for the next one .
    Last edited by k20dc2; 11-28-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Forum Member

Ur mentor will call u . From their personal phone most likely even if they hit 2k for this class . Those numbers could be off , the guessing game makes no sense at this point . Ull have more of an idea of what is going on when Ur going through the process . How many failed Cpat . Medicals , backgrounds . All of that . As Ur time is approaching They begin to say hey we think we are going to get to this .

Like for us 101s . When we were going through Cpat . They expected 1600s in for the last class . Din't happen . So it's deff moving a lot slower then before . The reason why I keep telling guys in the 2400s to be ready . It's because it's logical . Even if they don't hit 2k for this class . 2400 is still a shoe in . Anything in that 700 range going from class to class is likely going in for the next one .
    I just googled this person who emailed me though, and the gentlemen is a veteran FF who comes from a family with a lot of history on this job ... Generations.

I'm guessing this person has to be my mentor, if not why email me ?

I'm in the 100's, just passed CPAT earlier this month.

Forum Member

Cmon bro use some common sense. Jk
    Last edited by BrooklynBorn; 11-28-2014 at 08:45 PM.
    JRodPizza likes this.

Thread Information