Like Tree11904Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

Forum Member

*double post*

Forum Member

Bout time for some JoinFDNY email spam to come out way. AmIright?
    IpissonFIRES and fndyoneday like this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by fdnybk View Post
    hey f u c k head dont post s h i t you don't know anything about. the news doesn't tell you the whole story about these two a s s h o l e s. the fact with these c u n t s is that they saw an opportunity and took full advantage of it.
    if this bothers you so much go into sensitive training.
    You mad? Maybe you need some sensitivity training. And a lobotomy.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by fndyoneday View Post
    Most fail the first time. After you fail you reschedule that day and have to come back within 30 days, meaning you could come back the day after your medical or 20 days after, what ever works best for you.

The day you come back I think you start at noon (show up a little early). You do the same thing as the first time (3 min warm up, 5 minute rest, then you go again for 5:12, if your HR is under they stop you at 5:12 if not you keep going until you hit 8). I was training for 12-15 minutes so 8 honestly felt like nothing and don't stare at the clock it will feel like time isnt moving
    Why exactly do most fail? Too much/cant finish? or their hear rate just happens to go over?

You trained 12-15min with vest/weights on?

Forum Member

How much is NYSC for FF candidates? I never signed up. I've been going to the same gym I've always been going to because its only 2 blocks away from me. Thinking about switching to NYSC because its clean and organized unlike my gym.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by I****onFIRES View Post
    Why exactly do most fail? Too much/cant finish? or their hear rate just happens to go over?

Heart rate

Forum Member

Most people fail the first time because of the heart rate. If you fail the second time it's most likely because you're out if shape because your heart rate doesn't make a difference as long as you do 8 mins.

I don't have a weighted vest so I put two 25lb weights in a regular book bag. I've heard some people on here say that they also hold two 25lb dumbbells. The book bag is just my preference.

Forum Member

How much is NYSC for FF candidates? I never signed up. I've been going to the same gym I've always been going to because its only 2 blocks away from me. Thinking about switching to NYSC because its clean and organized unlike my gym.
    heard its like 25 or 30 bucks with the cpat training card... maybe less. but its restricted to certain hours

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by fndyoneday View Post
    Most people fail the first time because of the heart rate. If you fail the second time it's most likely because you're out if shape because your heart rate doesn't make a difference as long as you do 8 mins.

I don't have a weighted vest so I put two 25lb weights in a regular book bag. I've heard some people on here say that they also hold two 25lb dumbbells. The book bag is just my preference.
    I see.

I like the bookbag idea. Will do that myself.

Quote Originally Posted by 4040clubBouncer View Post
    heard its like 25 or 30 bucks with the cpat training card... maybe less. but its restricted to certain hours
    I guess I'll stay where im at

Forum Member

It's restricted to nonpeak hours and certain locations. I think you can go anytime during the weekend. It's $30 if I can remember.
    IpissonFIRES likes this.

Forum Member

I see.

I like the bookbag idea. Will do that myself.
    I did the bookbag jig for about 2 weeks ... its fine if you have no access to a vest. Two 25lb kettle bells in the backpack. I started bringing my vest to the gym now though, and the weight distribution makes a big difference.

12 - 15 minutes with the vest on ? Shett, you guys running in the Preakness or what ?
    IpissonFIRES likes this.

Forum Member

I go to NYSC but the manager there said there is no discount. I called the corporate number and they said the same thing. Only active Firemen get it from what I've been told.
    IpissonFIRES likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FDNY4LIFE718 View Post
    I go to NYSC but the manager there said there is no discount. I called the corporate number and they said the same thing. Only active Firemen get it from what I've been told.
    Thats Horseshett ... i signed up with our discount as FDNY candidates, $30 a month locked in for life. I spoke to the guy at the front desk and he gave me the number ... Talent Sports International I think ...
    IpissonFIRES likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by fdnybk:
    "hey f u c k head dont post s h i t you don't know anything about. the news doesn't tell you the whole story about these two a s s h o l e s. the fact with these c u n t s is that they saw an opportunity and took full advantage of it.
    if this bothers you so much go into sensitive training."

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Majority View Post
    You mad? Maybe you need some sensitivity training. And a lobotomy.
    Silent_Majority,
    Everyone agrees with fdnybk. You are not respected here. The fact that you only joined this forum last month makes you even more of a joke. You can continue to talk, but no one listening. Go away.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by J Fitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fdnybk:
    "hey f u c k head dont post s h i t you don't know anything about. the news doesn't tell you the whole story about these two a s s h o l e s. the fact with these c u n t s is that they saw an opportunity and took full advantage of it.
    if this bothers you so much go into sensitive training."

Silent_Majority,
    Everyone agrees with fdnybk. You are not respected here. The fact that you only joined this forum last month makes you even more of a joke. You can continue to talk, but no one listening. Go away.
    Okay J Fitz with your 24 posts, you seem to be quite the contributor

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Majority View Post
    Okay J Fitz with your 24 posts, you seem to be quite the contributor
    Dude ... you have no life.

You're like that fat chick FDNY groupie from a few years back that got banned from coming by the firehouse cause she went batshet crazy ... except you're obsessed with FDNY candidates !

How pathetic is that !?

Imagine once we actually get on ? This guy'll be hanging around the parking lot at the rock, foamin at the mouth talkin bout

" I got these cheeseburgers man ... yo, i'll ... "

Thread Information