Like Tree9875Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

  1. #2801
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Poconos, Pa
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Bro..seriously? I'm not deflating anyone's hopes and dreams..truth is, you want 6019 to be extended indefinitely..because you feel that is right. You want the job because you took the test, been through all the hoops that they put you through and got shafted because of some non-sense. Do I agree that the list never should have been frozen and that you guys should have been hired? yes. Now, like I said Do the people who took 2000 but didn't take 6019 hope that 6019 gets canned? Yes, they want that because they've had to wait to test just as long as you're waiting to get hired..I've come on this board and checked the 6019 thread along with the 2000 thread religiously for the last..4 and a half years praying for my shot. I understand everything that you've gone through, because I was going through it too..you to get hired..me to take the test in hopes of getting hired. All I'm trying to do is keep the information in THIS thread pertinent to the subject of the thread i.e. list 2000..everyone has their opinions on what might happen on the 26th...but those are opinions and people are getting into a heated argument over something that they have no control over and that didn't even happen yet..I took 2000 knowing full well that the city could extend 6019..I took the test knowing that personality tests are shots in the dark and can go either way and are by no means a true gauge as to weather or not someone is qualified and my score could therefore go either way..I took 2000 with the same attitude as buying a lottery ticket..I took it and I forgot about it, I come on here hoping someone can post some positive information for OUR test, some truthful information for OUR test, but instead people want to come on here and bicker back and forth about this garbage..like it is what it is.
    IvanDRios likes this.

  2. #2802
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Poconos, Pa
    Posts
    796

    Default

    2000-trying to breath and live.

  3. #2803
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGriffC12 View Post
    Bro..seriously? I'm not deflating anyone's hopes and dreams..truth is, you want 6019 to be extended indefinitely..because you feel that is right. You want the job because you took the test, been through all the hoops that they put you through and got shafted because of some non-sense. Do I agree that the list never should have been frozen and that you guys should have been hired? yes. Now, like I said Do the people who took 2000 but didn't take 6019 hope that 6019 gets canned? Yes, they want that because they've had to wait to test just as long as you're waiting to get hired..I've come on this board and checked the 6019 thread along with the 2000 thread religiously for the last..4 and a half years praying for my shot. I understand everything that you've gone through, because I was going through it too..you to get hired..me to take the test in hopes of getting hired. All I'm trying to do is keep the information in THIS thread pertinent to the subject of the thread i.e. list 2000..everyone has their opinions on what might happen on the 26th...but those are opinions and people are getting into a heated argument over something that they have no control over and that didn't even happen yet..I took 2000 knowing full well that the city could extend 6019..I took the test knowing that personality tests are shots in the dark and can go either way and are by no means a true gauge as to weather or not someone is qualified and my score could therefore go either way..I took 2000 with the same attitude as buying a lottery ticket..I took it and I forgot about it, I come on here hoping someone can post some positive information for OUR test, some truthful information for OUR test, but instead people want to come on here and bicker back and forth about this garbage..like it is what it is.
    SAVE IT! If you were old enough to take 6019, which you must've been because you attempt to rationalize your being in the military as an excuse, than you should've! I personally know many military guys who signed up for the exam and took a make-up when they came back. You should be ashamed that you attempted to make excuses for YOUR failure to take 6019 as a reason to wish ill will on 6019 and all the guys on it.

  4. #2804
    Forum Member
    nyckftbl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    On a Hill, overlooking George's Kingdom
    Posts
    2,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMEFIRE600 View Post
    To all my fellow 6019er's: most of us who still roam these boards are the cream of the crop off of our list. Some of us have been thru medicals 3 times, some of us were even offered employment. Don't let some one who, didnt even take our exam (griff) and someone who was barely hired off of his list (the only reason he was hired was because terrorists murdered hundreds of FDNY firemen and the dept. reached unprecedented list numbers, aka "southbx"), deflate your hopes of being hired the proper way. The way we should have been hired four years ago. They have no dog in OUR fight, therefore their OPINIONS are moot at best.
    Are you f*cking kidding me? You are a real piece of sh*t.
    Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

  5. #2805
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    Are you f*cking kidding me? You are a real piece of sh*t.
    ^^^^Add another to the list with no dog in the fight but plenty of bark and no substance.

  6. #2806
    Forum Member
    nyckftbl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    On a Hill, overlooking George's Kingdom
    Posts
    2,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMEFIRE600 View Post
    ^^^^Add another to the list with no dog in the fight but plenty of bark and no substance.
    lol...........
    Last edited by nyckftbl; 06-18-2012 at 09:56 PM.
    Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

  7. #2807
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    My left nut has more substance than you. And I have plenty of dogs in this fight....I want to see how pieces of sh*t like you get hired.
    You win, you win. You have nothing better to do than have 2,500 post on a forum, you must have more substance. Almost a post per day since you joined, it's probably safe to say your left nut spends more time in front of a computer than ...

  8. #2808
    Forum Member
    nyckftbl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    On a Hill, overlooking George's Kingdom
    Posts
    2,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMEFIRE600 View Post
    You win, you win. You have nothing better to do than have 2,500 post on a forum, you must have more substance. Almost a post per day since you joined, it's probably safe to say your left nut spends more time in front of a computer than ...

    You are a funny dude. Youll fit right in.



















    LOL
    Proud East Coast Traditionalist.

  9. #2809
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Poconos, Pa
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMEFIRE600 View Post
    SAVE IT! If you were old enough to take 6019, which you must've been because you attempt to rationalize your being in the military as an excuse, than you should've! I personally know many military guys who signed up for the exam and took a make-up when they came back. You should be ashamed that you attempted to make excuses for YOUR failure to take 6019 as a reason to wish ill will on 6019 and all the guys on it.
    uhh..where at all did I wish ill will on 6019? I'm just saying. I guess 6019 did not have any reading comprehension on it because you wouldn't have done well at all, and it would be in your best interest that 6019 gets thrown out.

    Now, go back and read my post again..

    I hope you learn how to process the English language if you ever make it into the academy because god forbid you get instructions on how to use a bailout bag or how to use a particular tool and you pick and choose what you want to hear, much like you do to my posts and you or someone gets hurt or killed? going to look really cool aren't you.

    AND..I was..21 when 6019 was administered..I was planning on a career in the military..I got tired of shooting at people and going to foreign places for long periods of time.

  10. #2810
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Poconos, Pa
    Posts
    796

    Default

    You must be a product of the new york public school system..I guess when you don't get what you want you go crying about it.

  11. #2811
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGriffC12 View Post
    No offense to everyone on here, much respect to the guys who took the test but logically,,whats the chances 6019 gets extended being as how much NYC spent to recruit, advertise, and administer this test? not to mention the age limit was extended specifically for those on 6019 because of the current situation..no one on here can argue that they want it more because of the garbage that happened to you guys..I would have taken 6019..but I was in Iraq..guess that means that I didn't want it more or that I hope that they hire off of 2000 only..people on 6019 need to realize that chances are its over..and if it isn't then good for you..and for those of us on 2000 need to realize that they will extend 6019 and if they don't then good for us..stop the hating on each other and the I want it more then you and we fought the good fight crap..it is what it is..I wanted to play in the NFL..didn't work out, oh well..dreams are dreams reality is something else. Stop fighting..if you don't have something constructive to say in regards to test 2000 then don't say anything, there is a 6019 thread specifically for 6019 guys and that test and the stuff that is going on with it...this is for the guys who took 2000 and who want to be on the job just as bad as anybody else does.
    Huh??? You posted this gem and have the audacity to question my grasp of English? Ha! My toddler can form a sentence better than you can.

    BTW, I appreciate you admitting that you had no interest in attempting to join the FDNY while all of us who took 6019, as early our age permitted, did our part only to get screwed. Lucky us, now we get to be lumped in with you and everybody else who suddenly decided that the economy sucks and they now want to become firefighters.
    Last edited by GIMMEFIRE600; 06-18-2012 at 11:05 PM.

  12. #2812
    MembersZone Subscriber
    ffbam24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMEFIRE600 View Post
    To all my fellow 6019er's: most of us who still roam these boards are the cream of the crop off of our list. Some of us have been thru medicals 3 times, some of us were even offered employment. Don't let some one who, didnt even take our exam (griff) and someone who was barely hired off of his list (the only reason he was hired was because terrorists murdered hundreds of FDNY firemen and the dept. reached unprecedented list numbers, aka "southbx"), deflate your hopes of being hired the proper way. The way we should have been hired four years ago. They have no dog in OUR fight, therefore their OPINIONS are moot at best.
    Okay Creamboy.

  13. #2813
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Poconos, Pa
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMEFIRE600 View Post
    Huh??? You posted this gem and have the audacity to question my grasp of English? Ha! My toddler can form a sentence better than you can.

    BTW, I appreciate you admitting that you had no interest in attempting to join the FDNY while all of us who took 6019, as early our age permitted, did our part only to get screwed. Lucky us, now we get to be lumped in with you and everybody else who suddenly decided that the economy sucks and they now want to become firefighters.
    Bro..C'mon now. I was under contract with the U.S. army until late Feb 2010..I'm not sure when 6019 was administered but b/c of my contract situation, the situation of the conflicts in southwest Asia, and the fact that i had 1 more year with the IRR to fufill my 8 year obligation (yes, regardless of how many years you sign up for, you are obligated to 8.) It was not something that was high on my priority list..I was going to try and get out alive and worry about it then.

    Now, you state that all of us who took 2000 were because of the state of the economy and all of us want to be firefighters. I don't know about you,but, I can think of a lot of more enticing career fields that pay a lot better then a New York City Firefighter. I don't know if you follow the current state of firefighters nationwide but the trend towards brownouts,closures, and lay offs due to fiscal difficulties in many cities across our nation, and with a trend toward more EMS calls, I believe the ratio is 80-20 EMS to fire related emergencies (I'm not sure what the ratio is in NYC, but it can't be far off) does not bode well for the profession. I wonder how many of you would want to work for a dept that made you ride an ambulance for a portion of your shift? nothing like climbing 3 flights of stairs to take a carry a beriatric patient for their weekly hospital field trip.

    and..how can I forget the inherent danger the job carries. Now, I'm sure you've visited burn wards and seen burn patients, the pain that they have to go through when doctors and nurses have to clean their burns. The countless surgeries, skin grafts, reconstructive procedures, and the scars, both physical and emotional that remain. Now we move on to the latter parts of a firefighters career...the COPD, and the cancers from new building materials, and old hazardous building materials. Yea, sure, not every firefighter will end up in the burn ward..or end up with cancer..but it is what it is. Can you live with not being able to play with your children/grandchildren because you can't breath? just asking.
    In this economy, I think there are a lot more choices available.

    Get over yourself, if you were cream off the crop off of 6019, then I'm thankful that the brothers on the job don't have to depend on you for anything...

  14. #2814
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Poconos, Pa
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Now, I'm sure you are going to curse me for talking down about how the FDNY sucks and anything else your brain can come up with...I won't get mad, so feel free. I know why I took the test, I remember where I was when I read the article about the FDNY and dcas going ahead with a new test, I remember what chair I sat in when I filed for the test, I have been salivating for as long as you have, just to take the test. I can't begin to tell you how many arguments and divorce threats I got from my wife over pursuing my calling. Is this your calling, or do you just want to wear gear that says "FDNY" on it, ride in flashy firetrucks, and take credit for the sacrifices made by the brothers on the job before, during, and after 9/11?

  15. #2815
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Poconos, Pa
    Posts
    796

    Default

    I apologize if I offended any current FDNY brothers. Now, since me asking for people to not argue, is starting an argument I'll leave it alone. hope everyone had a happy father's day and has a great 4th of july..take care.

  16. #2816
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    You ALL need to cut it out, your acting like savages and this is not howweshould all be. Respect one another, some day that person you offended may just be the one to help you out that fire. Let's not lose focus why we are all here. Calm down and just breathe. We are all adults.

  17. #2817
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    474

    Default

    i took 6019 didnt do as well as most, i scored in the 2500 range.i was outraged and devastated at the outcome of list 6019 it showed on a small scale the terrible direction that we are heading in. i cant imagine how tough it is for you guys who came so close to getting hired. but we have exam 2000 to worry about and try to make sure it dosent end up with 6019 . and all of us on it are equal because we all took the most recent fdny test. it shouldnt matter if it was something you wanted to do your entire life or just realized that you wanted to be an fdny fireman the day before the filing date closed( the real filing closing date not the extended one).

    we are all equal.... a bunch of nobodys we arent even candidates for hire yet and dont know what the next move will be. and someone who couldnt make the previous exam because they were fulfilling a military commitment should be the last guy to catch any kind of attitude from someone on this forum
    Last edited by myles8683; 06-19-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    HopefulFF likes this.

  18. #2818
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myles8683 View Post
    i took 6019 didnt do as well as most, i scored in the 2500 range.i was outraged and devastated at the outcome of list 6019 it showed on a small scale the terrible direction that we are heading in. i cant imagine how tough it is for you guys who came so close to getting hired. but we have exam 2000 to worry about and try to make sure it dosent end up with 6019 . and all of us on it are equal because we all took the most recent fdny test. it shouldnt matter if it was something you wanted to do your entire life or just realized that you wanted to be an fdny fireman the day before the filing date closed( the real filing closing date not the extended one).

    we are all equal.... a bunch of nobodys we arent even candidates for hire yet and dont know what the next move will be. and someone who couldnt make the previous exam because they were fulfilling a military commitment should be the last guy to catch any kind of attitude from someone on this forum
    So you're telling me (and the other hundred guys who received offers of employment and were days away from being sworn in) that we deserve to be lumped in with others who didn't do as well as we did on our exam(you) and others who just recently decided on firefighting as a career because they have no other options?

    Four years ago, while griff was planning on a career in the military (which he admitted he couldn't handle) the hundred of us who were already offered positions in our career of choice, to only have them rescinded, were preparing for an academy that we were weeks away from starting and yet we still remain... preparing. If you think those of us who have letters offering us employment should be equal to some joe schmo who signed up because he was pressured by the vulcan's or decided to take the exam the day before the application period was up, then I'm left to assume that you must agree with Garaufis' decision.

  19. #2819
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMEFIRE600 View Post
    So you're telling me (and the other hundred guys who received offers of employment and were days away from being sworn in) that we deserve to be lumped in with others who didn't do as well as we did on our exam(you) and others who just recently decided on firefighting as a career because they have no other options?

    Four years ago, while griff was planning on a career in the military (which he admitted he couldn't handle) the hundred of us who were already offered positions in our career of choice, to only have them rescinded, were preparing for an academy that we were weeks away from starting and yet we still remain... preparing. If you think those of us who have letters offering us employment should be equal to some joe schmo who signed up because he was pressured by the vulcan's or decided to take the exam the day before the application period was up, then I'm left to assume that you must agree with Garaufis' decision.
    GF, we all understand you're very frustrated with how things went down. I don't think anyone will disagree with you and the other 6019 guys when you say you were screwed and deserve an opportunity to go to the Rock, nor would anyone disagree with the fact that the FDNY needed a huge class yesterday to replenish the ranks. Unfortunately, this is the brutal reality of civil service and government in general. Politicians don't care about what's fair and right for you and me, they are just in it for themselves and whatever fits their agenda to win an election. It's not about safety, it's not about rewarding hard workers and those who have been patient - it's about self serving jokes running the show so it's convenient for them and that's just the way it is.

    The 6019 guys are not the only group of people to be screwed out of a great job thanks to the wonders of civil service, nor will they be the last. I think all Griff was trying to say was that at this point it's a long shot for that list considering the millions the city invested into this new "non discriminate" test. We know you're frustrated but let's all try not to take it out on one another because it does nothing to help the cause.

  20. #2820
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CableGuy516 View Post
    GF, we all understand you're very frustrated with how things went down. I don't think anyone will disagree with you and the other 6019 guys when you say you were screwed and deserve an opportunity to go to the Rock, nor would anyone disagree with the fact that the FDNY needed a huge class yesterday to replenish the ranks. Unfortunately, this is the brutal reality of civil service and government in general. Politicians don't care about what's fair and right for you and me, they are just in it for themselves and whatever fits their agenda to win an election. It's not about safety, it's not about rewarding hard workers and those who have been patient - it's about self serving jokes running the show so it's convenient for them and that's just the way it is.

    The 6019 guys are not the only group of people to be screwed out of a great job thanks to the wonders of civil service, nor will they be the last. I think all Griff was trying to say was that at this point it's a long shot for that list considering the millions the city invested into this new "non discriminate" test. We know you're frustrated but let's all try not to take it out on one another because it does nothing to help the cause.
    I'm beginning to notice a trend here. Guys who haven't taken 6019 or guys who wouldn't have been hired immediately off of 6019 are the only ones telling those who ARE on 6019 to give it up.

    What you fail to realize is that if this ruling is not overturned, Exam 2000 will be a complete sh*t show as Garaufis will do as he pleases, such as but not limited to: quotas, band scoring, possibly tossing the entire exam out, not to mention the entire process will most likely take much longer as the city will be under intense scrutiny for the duration of the list and according to Garaufis under his watchful eye for 10 years. If you think all that benefits you and the department you so wish to join, so be it.

  21. #2821
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMEFIRE600 View Post
    I'm beginning to notice a trend here. Guys who haven't taken 6019 or guys who wouldn't have been hired immediately off of 6019 are the only ones telling those who ARE on 6019 to give it up.

    What you fail to realize is that if this ruling is not overturned, Exam 2000 will be a complete sh*t show as Garaufis will do as he pleases, such as but not limited to: quotas, band scoring, possibly tossing the entire exam out, not to mention the entire process will most likely take much longer as the city will be under intense scrutiny for the duration of the list and according to Garaufis under his watchful eye for 10 years. If you think all that benefits you and the department you so wish to join, so be it.

    GF is right in his assesment.....In all fairness he is speaking the truth that if Judge G remains on board that exam 2000 will be a ****show. With exam 2000 only showing a 1% increase in Blacks the Judge and the vulcans allready look like idiots....And when the scores come back in...if they are not doctored somehow...then the results will be typically the same.....the cream will rise to the top yet again but sadly he will not get the majority of the black candidates to the top of the list.....Which means he will have spent the last 5 years on a social experiment that didnt work only to now use quotas or band hiring as that will be his only option left.

    So everyone should hope that the judge gets axed....that his rulings get lifted....and that dept starts to hire again in rank order from 6019 until the new list is established with passed psychs, cpat and medicals....

    For if he remains on the case....then in fact the dept will forever be tarnished with his hand and that no rank order hiring will occur again.


    I admit that GF was a bit harsh in his statements before...but that he is 100% correct in the assesment.

  22. #2822
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMEFIRE600 View Post
    I'm beginning to notice a trend here. Guys who haven't taken 6019 or guys who wouldn't have been hired immediately off of 6019 are the only ones telling those who ARE on 6019 to give it up.
    My list number on 6019 was in the 300's - I was called for the first class and had to defer (thinking there was a future) because I was obligated out of the country. So I DO have a dog in this fight. And I'm more than willing to admit that 6019 is over, done with, kaput, finished. DEAD. We all have to get over with it and move on, take advantage of the opportunity offered us by 2000. I sincerely hope, for the sake of fairness, that I am wrong. But let's be honest here, it aint happening. The judge, the city, the Vulcans, EVERYBODY except for a few dozen politically powerless citizens have any interest in resuscitating that NOW-EXPIRED list.

    If you all disagree with that? Then please go to the forum thread dedicated to 6019 and vent your hopes / grievances / thoughts / etc.

  23. #2823
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nycthirteen View Post
    My list number on 6019 was in the 300's - I was called for the first class and had to defer (thinking there was a future) because I was obligated out of the country. So I DO have a dog in this fight. And I'm more than willing to admit that 6019 is over, done with, kaput, finished. DEAD. We all have to get over with it and move on, take advantage of the opportunity offered us by 2000. I sincerely hope, for the sake of fairness, that I am wrong. But let's be honest here, it aint happening. The judge, the city, the Vulcans, EVERYBODY except for a few dozen politically powerless citizens have any interest in resuscitating that NOW-EXPIRED list.

    If you all disagree with that? Then please go to the forum thread dedicated to 6019 and vent your hopes / grievances / thoughts / etc.

    The best thing we got going for us is a pompous, arrogant mayor who whenever asked about the case on his radio show always says, "there was nothing wrong with the test we gave in 2007." What better way to stick it to Garaufis if the case is overturned by using HIS (bloomberg's) exam? While you keep defending Exam 2000 remember that Exam 2000 is the Vulcan's and Garaufis' exam.

  24. #2824
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMEFIRE600 View Post
    I'm beginning to notice a trend here. Guys who haven't taken 6019 or guys who wouldn't have been hired immediately off of 6019 are the only ones telling those who ARE on 6019 to give it up.

    What you fail to realize is that if this ruling is not overturned, Exam 2000 will be a complete sh*t show as Garaufis will do as he pleases, such as but not limited to: quotas, band scoring, possibly tossing the entire exam out, not to mention the entire process will most likely take much longer as the city will be under intense scrutiny for the duration of the list and according to Garaufis under his watchful eye for 10 years. If you think all that benefits you and the department you so wish to join, so be it.
    GF please reread what I said earlier. I never told you to give up and I wrote 2 paragraphs on how this whole process is bogus thanks to the politicians (and yes, a judge is a politician - he's appointed so he paid someone off to get there) so of course I don't think this is good for the department or the city, but one man apparently thinks it is. Please don't make this a "me vs. them" battle as most of us on this board really do support the 6019 guys. We can disagree on the outlook of the old list vs. the new but that's no reason to not stick together on here.

  25. #2825
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Call me crazy but isn't there a 6019 thread... Take this battle to that thread and lets keep some good information moving on this one. If you guys want to argue PM each other.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 42 users browsing this thread. (14 members and 28 guests)

  1. bacon,
  2. BD1017,
  3. bk60191983,
  4. BklynFDNY89,
  5. DannyD0pe,
  6. EKFCASPER,
  7. F1R3DNY_Alphabet_City,
  8. FFwnt2b,
  9. Matador611,
  10. Medic2312,
  11. nptks,
  12. NYCTraditions,
  13. SI91

Similar Threads

  1. Remember The Brothers 9-11-01
    By E40FDNYL35 in forum The 9-11 Tragedy
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 09-29-2014, 04:52 AM
  2. FDNY Medical Exam
    By FDNY78 in forum Testing & Fitness
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:46 PM
  3. Fdny exam
    By ffkisselstein in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. Firefighters Betrayed
    By Nail200 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 03:11 PM
  5. No Firefighter Should Ever Die Again
    By blancety in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register