Like Tree9544Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigGriffC12 View Post
    If I don't make top 3,500 or so I might swan dive off the new trade center building.
    Probably not the best way to joke around , especially when talking about FDNY stuff

Forum Member

hopefully hes not a child molester, because i dont see him having a problem getting the job, considering some how hes number one list out of all these eligibles. He should try playing the lotto this week

Forum Member

#62X!!! Just to give you guys an idea, even though we are talking about two totally different scenerio's. List 6019 went all the way into the mid 800's for the first academy. I know all about the promo situation but that should give you an idea as to where you stand. It has historically taken about 2 to 3 guys for one hire. I wouldn't count yourself out even with a number in the high 4000's as long as no budget cuts or set backs come into play. Good luck to everyone.
    FDNY Exam 6019 List# 14XX.
    Lawsuit Victim: Completed process, cancelled academy.

FDNY Exam 2000 List# 6XX.

Forum Member

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by fdnytolifee293 View Post
    6nc, 12pc and i don't know if anything was overturned for exam c. I'm sure i didn't make it, kinda sucks because it was my only chance at this. Oh well, i hope everyone is happy with their results and good luck.

dont give up

Forum Member

i know its soon but would i be over stepping my bounds if i ordered a driving report from the dmv to give to my investigator?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by myles8683 View Post
    i know its soon but would i be over stepping my bounds if i ordered a driving report from the dmv to give to my investigator?
    is that a requirement? Or something that makes your life easier when trying to remember details of possible tickets from the past and stuff like that?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulFF View Post
    is that a requirement? Or something that makes your life easier when trying to remember details of possible tickets from the past and stuff like that?
    exactly, iam afraid i wont tell him or her something, ive been driving for a long time and can only really remember being pulled over twice , i was pulled over by navy cops for speeding on base and iam not sure how that got handled , i showed the ticket to my CO who said the base cops dont like coast guard but pay the fine so i did and that was the last i heard of it

Forum Member

by speeding i mean i literally got pulled over for doing 31 in a 25.....but i guess wrong is wrong

Forum Member

exactly, iam afraid i wont tell him or her something, ive been driving for a long time and can only really remember being pulled over twice , i was pulled over by navy cops for speeding on base and iam not sure how that got handled , i showed the ticket to my CO who said the base cops dont like coast guard but pay the fine so i did and that was the last i heard of it

Ya, I hear you. I didn't even know this was something we could order but I'll prob do the same as well. Doesn't hurt to have it for a reference.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulFF View Post
    It's a requirement. When you see the list of required documents you are going to be overwhelmed.

Forum Member

If thats your biggest offense you have nothing to worry about.

Forum Member

and one other speeding ticket i got on the belt parkway the one time there was no traffic

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by nightowl75 View Post
    It's a requirement. When you see the list of required documents you are going to be overwhelmed.
    I've never been so happy to have to go to the DMV.

Forum Member

Lost in my self pity I just want to congratulate all the guys that scored in the top 1100, hopefully one day I'll be the probie and you guys are busting my balls.
    HopefulFF likes this.

Forum Member

I'm guessing the rest of the list hasn't been made public yet ?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomFromQueens View Post
    Lost in my self pity I just want to congratulate all the guys that scored in the top 1100, hopefully one day I'll be the probie and you guys are busting my balls.
    Same here. I knew those damn 8 pcs were going to be the death of me :sigh: . I just hope I'm in those 204 left for score 102... With a score of 101 there's another 900 added to the mix and you can land ANYWHERE from 1304 to damn 2200.
    Last edited by Jukez; 10-05-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jukez View Post
    Same here. I knew those damn 8 pcs were going to be the death of me :sigh: . I just hope I'm in those 204 left for score 102... With a score of 101 there's another 900 added to the mix and you can land ANYWHERE from 1304 to damn 2200.
    Someone here who made the list with a 105 and they had 2 NC and 9 NC plus points for vet and residency. I had 2 NC and 6 PC with 5 points for residency. I could be wrong and my math is probably wrong but I think I was probably a question away from cracking the top 1100. Lets say each question is .46 points, my score comes up to 96.32 plus 5 for residency come out to 101.32 and since they're rounding numbers up or down I just missed a 102 by .18. Is it too early to start drinking lol.

Forum Member

Someone here who made the list with a 105 and they had 2 NC and 9 NC plus points for vet and residency. I had 2 NC and 6 PC with 5 points for residency. I could be wrong and my math is probably wrong but I think I was probably a question away from cracking the top 1100. Lets say each question is .46 points, my score comes up to 96.32 plus 5 for residency come out to 101.32 and since they're rounding numbers up or down I just missed a 102 by .18. Is it too early to start drinking lol.
    i dont think so bro. the personality part is worth more than the rest. i've tried everyones math and its pretty accurate, you lost 1 point for both your NC, each personality question is .617 but you get half a credit for each. so you would lose 1.85 + the 1 pt from the first 4 section = 2.85. should put you in 102 with your residency. whats your 5th SS# if you dont mind me asking?

MembersZone Subscriber

Just to give some perspective, I made the list with a 103 with veterans credit, I had 3NC and 6PC. I did take exam C and protested 2 of those NC and a few of the PC. The 2 NC I protested were clearly wrong in my eyes.

Forum Member

Congratulations to all the guys in the top 1100

Best of Luck To You All

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jukez View Post
    i dont think so bro. the personality part is worth more than the rest. i've tried everyones math and its pretty accurate, you lost 1 point for both your NC, each personality question is .617 but you get half a credit for each. so you would lose 1.85 + the 1 pt from the first 4 section = 2.85. should put you in 102 with your residency. whats your 5th SS# if you dont mind me asking?
    I rather not give the exact number but it is over 5 so hopefully that's the case.

Forum Member

I rather not give the exact number but it is over 5 so hopefully that's the case.
    You will be fine, im pretty positive you will be in the next 204.

Forum Member

I'm guessing the rest of the list hasn't been made public yet ?
    Congrats to all the top 1100 - lucky ****ers lol.

Forum Member

First off Congrats to those of you in top 1100!!! Can't imagine the feeling of having your results and seeing your name in that group! I will continue waiting, checking here (and various other internet sites)every five minutes, in hopes that the rest of the list is made public so I can see where I stand with my exam only score--->no extra points for this guy...

Thread Information