Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 791291691761771781791801811821892292796791179 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 24104
Like Tree9399Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

  1. #3561
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nycthirteen View Post
    Just got my number. Great find SleepyHollow

    53X - FXCK YEAH!!!!

    nice job man. in the 300's here. Guess it's time to amp up that training even more.


  2. #3562
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jukez View Post
    congrats bro. what were your scores on protest day if you dont mind me asking?
    Thanks man. I had Exam C. Three FC wrong, but one was CLEARLY going to be overturned. A lot of people noted the same question that they obviously messed up. Only had three PC wrong. Also had residency points.

    Considering the lowest score on the 1100 list was 102, everyone there clearly had extra points for something. The top guys on the list were disabled vets with residency and legacy. I'd be very humbled to be in the same class as any of them.

  3. #3563
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulFF View Post
    nice job man. in the 300's here. Guess it's time to amp up that training even more.
    Congrats! I have a feeling a great many of us will be in the same class. Once the dust settles next week let's organize group training.

  4. #3564
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    I have residency but scored like 16 PC on psych and 3-4 on written. I hope I crack 3000 or lower.

  5. #3565
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    88

    Default

    list number in the 200s!!
    nycthirteen and ATFDFF like this.

  6. #3566
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Congrats to the guys that received their lists!! I know you guys will serve your city well

  7. #3567
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nycthirteen View Post
    Congrats! I have a feeling a great many of us will be in the same class. Once the dust settles next week let's organize group training.
    Hey congrats man that's an amazing # just so I'm clear you got 3 wrong in the first 4 parts and 3 PC in the psych?

  8. #3568
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDNYPD View Post
    Congrats to the guys that received their lists!! I know you guys will serve your city well
    ty sir, hopefully this time we actually get to the academy!

  9. #3569
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    88

    Default

    I just spent the 2.50 for a week subscription to know if I made it.

  10. #3570
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CSRNYC View Post
    Hey congrats man that's an amazing # just so I'm clear you got 3 wrong in the first 4 parts and 3 PC in the psych?
    To the best of my recollection, that is correct. But I protested the ***** out of everything and I'm pretty sure at least a few of them were overturned.

  11. #3571
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    congrats to you all. so using these scores do we know whats worth what?

  12. #3572
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    88

    Default

    1100 on list got 102

  13. #3573
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rcfd31 View Post
    I just spent the 2.50 for a week subscription to know if I made it.
    Best two bucks I've spent since that midget hooker during 'Nam.
    rcfd31 likes this.

  14. #3574
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rcfd31 View Post
    I just spent the 2.50 for a week subscription to know if I made it.
    dont feel bad, i spent $10 earlier today for the 30 day assuming we weren't going to get stuff in the mail for at least a week.

  15. #3575
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nycthirteen View Post
    Thanks man. I had Exam C. Three FC wrong, but one was CLEARLY going to be overturned. A lot of people noted the same question that they obviously messed up. Only had three PC wrong. Also had residency points.

    Considering the lowest score on the 1100 list was 102, everyone there clearly had extra points for something. The top guys on the list were disabled vets with residency and legacy. I'd be very humbled to be in the same class as any of them.
    hey atleast we know that Question we all protested got turned over haha. congrats again man.

  16. #3576
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulFF View Post
    dont feel bad, i spent $10 earlier today for the 30 day assuming we weren't going to get stuff in the mail for at least a week.
    I almost did just in case.

  17. #3577
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Just for my clarity, these numbers are it? No stipulations, "void-where-prohibited" fine prints, "if Santa wins the halftime challenge," numbers?

    For those of us under a score of 102, do you guys think we will get our score in the next week or two?

  18. #3578
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Boys and Girls, I'm going out for a beer. It's been a long long time since I sat in that seat for 6019 and it finally feels like time is moving. Congrats to everyone who got their numbers today, and don't worry to anybody who didn't. This list is going to move FAST once it gets moving, so the difference between #1 and #3000 is probably just a year or so. Considering how much we've been waiting, let's just consider that extra special training time so you can kick azz at the Rock.
    Ladders 4 likes this.

  19. #3579
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    I would assume lower than 100 the competition gets much greater? so each point will equal consideraly more list numbers

  20. #3580
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    843

    Default

    To the guys that got their list numbers, how many wrong and did you get any extra points. I was 2 FC and 6 PC with 5 points for residency, is it worth paying to check out

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 49 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 37 guests)

  1. Bee1985,
  2. brian_patrick,
  3. DedicatedAmbition,
  4. dkjets75,
  5. dwm326,
  6. EKFCASPER,
  7. FDNYProspect,
  8. Gianni1028,
  9. Gomer Pyle,
  10. jes82,
  11. nptks,
  12. Team2strong

Similar Threads

  1. FDNY Medical Exam
    By FDNY78 in forum Testing & Fitness
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:46 PM
  2. Remember The Brothers 9-11-01
    By E40FDNYL35 in forum The 9-11 Tragedy
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:08 AM
  3. Fdny exam
    By ffkisselstein in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. Firefighters Betrayed
    By Nail200 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 03:11 PM
  5. No Firefighter Should Ever Die Again
    By blancety in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts