Like Tree9843Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

Forum Member

Default Wow!

I served as a US Marine for 6 years but I got to say the toughest guys I've ever seen in the world are right here in this faceless internet message board... Either that or its just filled to the brim with a bunch of crazy pussies. Can you silly jerk offs please find a chat room somewhere else to insult and bull**** each other in? Some of us are on here because we actually are doing our best to collect information, recourses, contacts, and ready ourselves to achieve the goal of earning a dream job that we actually stand a shot at the honor of serving. I'm not pointing anyone out, but you know who you are, and please stop this sad pathetic school yard quarreling nonsense. All you are is in the way.

Thank you,
    Jack

Exam 2000
    Score 101%
    List # 21XX
    mocon337 and blazingorilla like this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FDNYGUY28 View Post
    Basically . and A lot of people are failing the medical ( especially the stairmaster)
    Thanks. If multiple people are hearing the same thing from credible sources it puts more weight in it.
    FDNYGUY28 likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by blazingorilla View Post
    Actually Brooklynborn, u were very disrespectful several times. Not to me true, but to others. And dcas was called by me several times. Twice a month..for several years. But no, stopped in 2008-2009. That's some dedication from taking a test in 2002. So fall back and go back to ur cubicle.
    Actually I was disrespectful to no one, ( not that you deserve any respect)
    I told the truth about the priority hires and obviously you can't handle it. You have to justify your sub par reading compreshesion skills with some conspiracy theory. Your DCAS story is bull****.
    DannyD0pe likes this.

Forum Member

You have some real negativity issues, man.

Forum Member

The way blaz is treating you guys is the same way most treat me on here, but you guys can't take it. Anyway, lets get the forum back to being informative, and keep the negative energy alone. Blaz, I feel you 100 percent but lets keep the forum rocking the right way.
    blazingorilla likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    The way blaz is treating you guys is the same way most treat me on here, but you guys can't take it. Anyway, lets get the forum back to being informative, and keep the negative energy alone. Blaz, I feel you 100 percent but lets keep the forum rocking the right way.
    You probably didn't see it, but a few pages back I posted asking if you were around, have you heard anything on the PH side of the house? Have a lot of dudes really been failing out as the rumor says on here? Have you heard anything about the start date being pushed back?

MembersZone Subscriber

OK, enough. Stop talking to this idiot. He's on here looking for a fight, and you're giving him what he wants. Ignore him; it's the best way to get back at him. They'll take care of his crap attitude at the firehouse.

Jack Nolan: candidates don't steer the course of any discussions on this job. If you don't like what's being said, don't read it.

Forum Member

I don't have that information. Any information at this time is only speculation which I am not interested in.

MembersZone Subscriber

The difference is this; you and that gorilla clown FAILED. These guys studied hard and got on the right way, not through some BS lawsuit. I know you're going to duck and dodge and do everything you can to get around that, but it doesn't change the facts. You DESERVE to be treated the way we treat you. That's half your problem; if you two idiots just shut the hell up and stopped rocking the boat, nobody would ever know you're even on the PH list. But you WANT everyone to know you're a PH, so you get treated like anyone else who claims something they don't deserve. Do you really think that after getting an 85 on an easy test that the guys who actually did well and deserve to be hired are going to stand by quietly while you count money and seniority you didn't earn?
    Last edited by teufelhunden36; 05-18-2013 at 05:52 PM.
    MuscleHamster likes this.

Forum Member

95% of the people here are from the OC list, or Ems promo. The other 5% is on the job...

You coming on here and looking for sympathy is like you going to a group of guys who work 3 jobs to pay their bills and support their families while you are on welfare and food stamps.. And expect sympathy.

And this blazing saddle jabrony is basically bragging about it..

Alot of people have been here waiting for years.. Some even longer because of this priority hire crap.

If all the African Americans/ Hispanics and women on the job made it there how come you can't? Are they part Irish??? Do they know the fire commish?

Quite frankly if you don't like the abuse maybe to should go speak to a Vulcan member.. Or your mentor.

Or maybe you shouldn't come on here advertising that you are a PH..

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhunden36 View Post
    The difference is this; you and that gorilla clown FAILED. These guys studied hard and got on the right way, not through some BS lawsuit. I know you're going to duck and dodge and do everything you can to get around that, but it doesn't change the facts. You DESERVE to be treated the way we treat you. That's half your problem; if you two idiots just shut the hell up and not rock the boat, nobody would ever know you're even on the PH list. Do you really think that after getting an 85 on an easy test that the guys who actually did well and deserve to be hired are going to stand by quietly while you count money and seniority you didn't earn?
    You have made your point 100 times to me, I get it. Now, provide some informative information.

Forum Member

You have made your point 100 times to me, I get it. Now, provide some informative information.
    Ask a question instead of pointing out how you are a PH.. Or how we break your balls because of it. If you can't take it here are you gonna be able to take it in the FH or on the fireground.. Someone screaming at you or not holding your hand? Just saying.

MembersZone Subscriber

Then why the hell do you not listen? You keep coming on here talking as if you're in the right; if you know you're not (believe me, you're not), shut up about it and spare us all the trouble.

You do realize that the phrase "informative information" could simply be reduced to "information", still mean the same thing, and not make you sound like an idiot, right? I've provided more than enough to the guys on here who are looking to do the right thing. I told you before; you don't belong, and I for one am not going to tell you anything that will help you bluff your way through the academy. I hope with every fiber of my being that you drop out before you use up valuable time that could make a guy who deserves to be at the Rock a better fireman. I WANT you to fail out. And if how things at medicals have been looking, you and the rest of your pals won't be around for too long.

Forum Member

Then why the hell do you not listen? You keep coming on here talking as if you're in the right; if you know you're not (believe me, you're not), shut up about it and spare us all the trouble.

You do realize that the phrase "informative information" could simply be reduced to "information", still mean the same thing, and not make you sound like an idiot, right? I've provided more than enough to the guys on here who are looking to do the right thing. I told you before; you don't belong, and I for one am not going to tell you anything that will help you bluff your way through the academy. I hope with every fiber of my being that you drop out before you use up valuable time that could make a guy who deserves to be at the Rock a better fireman. I WANT you to fail out. And if how things at medicals have been looking, you and the rest of your pals won't be around for too long.
    Okay, Blaz, get em. Lol
    Just playing,

MembersZone Subscriber

I'm finished with this nonsense. Now, there's rumors of a pushback of the next class. You guys who have taken meds and psychs don't need to sweat it;that stuff will all be good. But ti may be that they're having a tough time filling the class. If you think you're on the bubble as far as list number for the January class, be ready to go in this summer. Step up the PT now if you need to. It's just rumors, but you never know.

Also, there's a proby who took 5 hours to get to his firehouse after he got his assignment; every other proby assigned to his battalion made it on time. DO NOT BE THAT GUY. He's just started and he's already in a world of **** with the guys in his company. And believe me, that kind of stuff gets around quick.
    FDsouthbxNY and dawk34 like this.

Forum Member

I'm finished with this nonsense. Now, there's rumors of a pushback of the next class. You guys who have taken meds and psychs don't need to sweat it;that stuff will all be good. But ti may be that they're having a tough time filling the class. If you think you're on the bubble as far as list number for the January class, be ready to go in this summer. Step up the PT now if you need to. It's just rumors, but you never know.

Also, there's a proby who took 5 hours to get to his firehouse after he got his assignment; every other proby assigned to his battalion made it on time. DO NOT BE THAT GUY. He's just started and he's already in a world of **** with the guys in his company. And believe me, that kind of stuff gets around quick.
    Can you reword that last paragraph i don't understand...He was 5 hours late? Or immediately after getting an assignment you are due to show up...(sorry for my ignorance just curious; all this is brand new to me)

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigGriffC12 View Post
    You coming on here and looking for sympathy is like you going to a group of guys who work 3 jobs to pay their bills and support their families while you are on welfare and food stamps.. And expect sympathy.
    Really bro? I'm all against this PH stuff but you have no right to say something like this. That is straight up racist ****. You don't know these people to come out your mouth like that. You have no clue about their lives to be talking crap about how hard they work or not. If you want to make a point write to them like a man and stop with your racist remarks.

Forum Member

Keep training for July gents. The rumors aren't adding up. Se rumors went around last class. My investigator got back to me a couple weeks ago after I requested a call back to touch base. He called me from HQ at 8:30 at night. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they are getting this class in for the slated July 29th date. I hope the rumors are just that, rumors.
    Also, if they push the class back it could poss bring the class graduation to fall over Christmas and new years....don't see that happening. As of now with the current anticipated dates the next class would graduate around Dec 15th right before holidays. That gives staff at the rock some time off for holidays and gets investigators all setup for 2014 class 01. Either way I'm sure most of us anticipating this summer class are ready. If not, you got about 2 months. Giddy'up.

18 working days left in EMS. Studying daily. Focused. Praying everything goes as planned.

Enjoy your weekend guys.
    mocon337 likes this.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by coldblood92 View Post
    Can you reword that last paragraph i don't understand...He was 5 hours late? Or immediately after getting an assignment you are due to show up...(sorry for my ignorance just curious; all this is brand new to me)
    On the day they give assignments, you are let go from the Rock early. You are then expected to go directly to your house and introduce yourself. You'll certainly be invited to dinner, and your response will be yes. Then you hang out with they guys for awhile, usually until 10 or so. They undoubtedly told him this, and it would appear he chose not to listen. He's now paying the price.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog218 View Post
    hey All, I'm New On Here. For Some Reason My Phone Is Capitalizing everything. Sitting Mid 3000S. Congrats To The New Graduates! Who's Fellow Pd Here LookIng To Roll Over Like Myself?
    There's a good amount of us PD guys on here. Hopefully the transition will be a smooth one and PD doesn't screw us over.
    NYPDtoFD likes this.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by BigGriffC12 View Post

Not cool. I get your frustration, but that's not what we're about. Plenty of guys come from homes that need welfare or other assistance, and they're good firemen who work hard at it. This kind of assumption is what gives the vulcans traction. If that's how you feel, keep it to yourself. The job doesn't need that kind of nonsense. Where you come from, what color you are, man or woman none of that matters as long as you pack the gear to pass the test and finish the academy.
    FDsouthbxNY likes this.

Forum Member

On the day they give assignments, you are let go from the Rock early. You are then expected to go directly to your house and introduce yourself. You'll certainly be invited to dinner, and your response will be yes. Then you hang out with they guys for awhile, usually until 10 or so. They undoubtedly told him this, and it would appear he chose not to listen. He's now paying the price.
    Not only would I just go to the house cause I'm expected to, but it would be killing me to meet and greet the guys at the house. Live and learn I guess.....

Forum Member

OK, enough. Stop talking to this idiot. He's on here looking for a fight, and you're giving him what he wants. Ignore him; it's the best way to get back at him. They'll take care of his crap attitude at the firehouse.

Jack Nolan: candidates don't steer the course of any discussions on this job. If you don't like what's being said, don't read it.
    Obviously your exactly what I'm talking about or you wouldn't have responded like that.
    blazingorilla likes this.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Nolan View Post
    Obviously your exactly what I'm talking about or you wouldn't have responded like that.
    I'm not fighting with you. You don't get a say yet. That's the way it is. If you were a Marine, then you should know there's a time to talk and a time to shut up. This is the time for you to shut up.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by FFwnt2b View Post
    Not only would I just go to the house cause I'm expected to, but it would be killing me to meet and greet the guys at the house. Live and learn I guess.....
    This may be an EMS thing. Some of these guys have years with FDNY and know the guys at the houses they're being assigned to. That may make them think they get to play the game a little bit. Trust me when I tell you they don't.

Thread Information