Like Tree11258Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Bigredladder View Post
    So if when the delayed claimant was hired why did they not get back pay and seniority? why is it apart of the lawsuit?
    I feel like I'm being sucked into a vortex. What do you want to know? The lawsuit is a crock of ****, so NONE of them should get ANYTHING. They lucked out and got the right judge and a liberal mayor and council who has to keep the minority vote. That's all there is to it. In this case, the guys who are being given the job ARE getting back pay and seniority, so either way your question is moot.

MembersZone Subscriber

I figure you would know why they were delayed in getting hired. A lot of people have so much to say about the ph. But no one can tell me why 135 fireman were delayed in being hired with no fault of thier own.
    Once again, what are you talking about? What 135? If you're talking about PHs, they were delayed in being hired because THEY DIDN'T SCORE HIGH ENOUGH TO GET HIRED. It's not enough to pass; you have to do well. Is this really that hard to grasp?

Ugh, listen, stop bothering me, willya? Why I'm even engaging in this with you I don't know but I'm done. Turns out there is such thing as a stupid question after all.
    Last edited by teufelhunden36; 05-18-2013 at 11:29 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Ok maybe you are not understanding me. I am not talking about the ph. Am talking about the fireman that were hired but hired late. Non-hire-claiment which are the ph and then there delayed-claimant.
    The delayed claimant was hire by the city but was hired late.
    MAYBE? I just told you three times I didn't get what you were asking. I don't know of any delayed hirings, and I don't know why the city would do that if it did happen. Now, excuse me while I go beat my head against a wall.
    FdnytolifeE293 likes this.

Forum Member

So I ask you again. Why were fireman delayed in getting hire when in fact they scored higher then others?
    2. Delayed-Hire Victims
    The court now reviews the process by which Dr. Siskin calculated an economic loss for
    the minority applicants whose hiring was delayed rather than prevented entirely. Dr. Siskin’s methodology in calculating this loss was similar conceptually to the process that he used for determining the extent of loss of the victims not hired.
    I'm not sure but I'm gonna take a guess that these were ff who were hired but the court thinks they should have been hired earlier so they are getting paid for those years that the court thinks they misse because they were a minority. Again complete BS.

MembersZone Subscriber

So I ask you again. Why were fireman delayed in getting hire when in fact they scored higher then others?
    Listen to me: any and all parts of this lawsuit are pure BS. NONE of the claimants were in any way, shape or form discriminated against. They tested, their scores weren't in hiring range, so they didn't get the job. NONE of them were "delayed"; they got hired in the order they placed on the list. It's that simple. DCAS calls you in the order you place; you CANNOT be called out of order. If your list number was one, how would anyone know to call two first?

Forum Member

Yes Yes Yes.... In the court order it stated that their scores were higher then other that were hired before them.

Link please.

Forum Member

Effing Knicks!

MembersZone Subscriber

Just an aside, a show on TV called Zombie Preppers was on. A militia in Kansas is actually preparing for the arrival of zombies. I'm wondering if a few of these people are posting on this forum, because some of this **** is ridiculous.

MembersZone Subscriber

I want you to carefully look at that decision. The score listed as the threshold for relief is a TWENTY FRIGGING FIVE! Do you know of ANYONE, black or white, who has been hired as a NYC ANYTHING with a score of TWENTY FRIGGING FIVE?! Are you people serious?
    FDsouthbxNY likes this.

Forum Member

I asked for a link showing a claim that someone was passed over for someone else with a lower score. Provide that link.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    I asked for a link showing a claim that someone was passed over for someone else with a lower score. Provide that link.
    Bro, he had me hooked for a second. Save yourself; I literally lost enough brain matter to sit through a show about people prepping for a zombie apocalypse.

Forum Member

Yes Yes Yes.... In the court order it stated that their scores were higher then other that were hired before them.
    There's many factors other than the physical and written in order to make it to the academy. If someone scored well on the exam and got called to start the process, but had delays, with either the medical, background (and all the forms that go with it), physiological, etc., then that could cause them to miss a class and have to wait until the next one starts. Meaning someone with a lower list number could make it to the academy before them.
    20xx

Forum Member

Can any one anwser my question. Why was some ff delayed in getting hire even when thier test score was higher then other???
    That was never talked about in court, probably for the small reason that its complete bull****.
    FDsouthbxNY likes this.

MembersZone Subscriber

I saw that show it was on channel 7 .... That was a good *** show.
    I just knew it. Dear Lord please help the FDNY and the good people of the City of New York.
    MuscleHamster likes this.

Forum Member

Are you guys even reading the court order? Not non-claimant- hire the delayed-claimant hire that's the part i am talking about.
    Its extremely evident that YOU are the only one who didnt read it. What you claimed is nowhere to be found in the court documents. Run along now.

MembersZone Subscriber

May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the LORD grant all your requests. And sing This little light of mine am going to let it shine let it shine.
    Holy crap, he cracked.
    ffbam24 and FDsouthbxNY like this.

Forum Member

So you tell me why we're they delayed? Did they hurt their finger or somthing. Enlighting me please all mighty one.
    No. Back up your claim or go away. Heres a hint...you cant back it up, because it didnt happen.

MembersZone Subscriber

So you tell me why we're they delayed? Did they hurt their finger or somthing. Enlighting me please all mighty one.
    You wouldn't happen to be the guy who writes those spams about money left by dead relatives, would you? The ones where they want you to contact a bank in Nambia or Zimbabwe?

Forum Member

They may of had medical delays, they may not have handed in all of their paperwork on time, etc. There are many things that can cause a delay, racism isn't one of them.
    20xx

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by kd44 View Post
    They may of had medical delays, they may not have handed in all of their paperwork on time, etc. There are many things that can cause a delay, racism isn't one of them.
    No...there were no delays. The delayed claimant part was for anyone not hired in the first class off either 7029 or 2043, regardless of score. It has nothing to do with the false claims of people being passed over with better scores.

Forum Member

So why we're the delayed claimant not hire In The first class? And by the way its not only the first class. If you read the court order it break down different class that they were not hired in.
    They werent hired because they had sh*tty scores. Do you fall down a lot?

Forum Member

If they had ****ty score the would not have gotten hired.
    ****ty scores compared to the top of the list.

MembersZone Subscriber

Teufelhunden36 where are you? why the hell you are not cursing me out?
    Because you want me to. And also because you are clearly suffering from some sort of mental illness and thus can't be held responsible for the crazy that you just typed.
    vekdoggs75 and River6019 like this.

Forum Member

Its all nonsense, don't even respond to this jerkoff.
    Test 2000
    Score:98
    List# 5XXX

Forum Member

Understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine, but remember only god can judge that person.

You guy néed to stop judging and do more listening. Good night my fellow fireman. Will meet you across the finish line.
    Let us know how u do on the pysch... Weirdo
    EXAM 2000
    LIST 56*
    SCORE 103

Thread Information