Like Tree9544Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whymetoo View Post
    You are so full of it. You guys put labels on the PH's all the time. SOME of you guys up here are just racist.
    So her gose some knowledge for you guys
    You talk about black people are on walfare, lazy, drop out of school ect...
    White are on walfare too, walfare statistics black 39.8 % white 38.8% not really much of a differents.
    You have white pp that drop out too, but what about the white pp who shots up and blow up schools. So stop dropping labels on people you don't know.
    Some people have made stupid and immature comments, but I can say the usual commenters on here are enthusiastic about the job and ****ed they're being skipped. I don't give a flying rat's behind about welfare and all that garbage. That is a different convo for a different day and definitely a different forum.
    River6019 and J0hnnyb0y like this.

Forum Member

For the record does anyone know how many of the PHs have passed everything and are going into the next class

Banned

Its been nice guys i have to go. I can't sit and listen too a bunch of pussy complain about **** they can't change. PH are going in before you guy get over it. Ya'll talk about Ph complaining but they didn't, they didn't bring the lawsuit against the city. You guy can sit on the Internet in bash the PH all day long but trust and believe the only ones that your bashing is going to hurt is y'all. While the PH are in that July class and if this bashing remain the same another lawsuit will be brought up and the city is going to put a stop on the hiring. Watch what you guys say and do because PH will not be affected by it. it will be all u guys. That ems lose is job for things he was saying. Hope the same thing don't happen to any of you guys.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coldblood92 View Post
    For the record does anyone know how many of the PHs have passed everything and are going into the next class
    Some one on the board said 60 that is not true. I know that 115 so far pass all step of the hireing process and they are waiting on the 1.5 run letter. I know this for a fact because they all go running on sat with the Vulcans. Just like the fdny have cpat traing the Vulcans have traing you can go to also.
    Last edited by Whymetoo; 05-22-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Banned

Some one the board said 60 that is not true. I know that 115 so far pass all step of the hireing process and they are waiting on the 1.5 run letter. I know this for a fact because they all go running on sat with the Vulcans. Just like the fdny have cpat traing the Vulcans have traing you can go to also.
    And yes before some one ask. All is welcome to work out with the other Ph and Fireman that train us.

Forum Member

Some one on the board said 60 that is not true. I know that 115 so far pass all step of the hireing process and they are waiting on the 1.5 run letter. I know this for a fact because they all go running on sat with the Vulcans. Just like the fdny have cpat traing the Vulcans have traing you can go to also.
    Are they going to let everyone in despite the color of their skin or are they going to kick people out who have the wrong skin color like their study prep sessions?
    vekdoggs75 and BrooklynBorn like this.

Forum Member

You are so full of it. You guys put labels on the PH's all the time. SOME of you guys up here are just racist.
    White are on walfare too, walfare statistics black 39.8 % white 38.8% not really much of a differents.
    You have white pp that drop out too, but what about the white pp who shots up and blow up schools. So stop dropping labels on people you don't know.
    First of all no one said any of that but you are right. I know plenty of white people that are uneducated or lazy and are screw ups etc. , I am related to a few. The question is, why don't they get any back pay or a second chance?

Second of all, no one every said any of those things about black people. I know plenty of black people who are successful and have no interest in being a fire fighter, I went to school with plenty that are successful and doing better than me.
    Last edited by BrooklynBorn; 05-22-2013 at 03:39 PM.
    Exam# 2000
    List# 6,xxx
    Score 98

Forum Member

I don't remember EVER saying ANYTHING about ANYONE in regards to race. So I don't know what you are talking about here unless you are just projecting what you imagine people here are thinking (seems racist on your part). In any event, none of us having met you the only thing we can truly ascertain about you from this forum is that you spell like a 10 year old who is riding a roller coaster.
    mocon337 likes this.
    List # 12XX

Forum Member

Just got out of the most boring, 6 hour, meeting of my life. At the corner of the building was a probie being instructed on how to put a hose on a fire hydrant. Lucky SOB
    River6019 likes this.

Forum Member

Not sure what 'walfare' is?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by anapolitano89 View Post
    I'm usually the first to criticize someone who can't be bothered to use correct spelling, grammar, and syntax... but yet this just strikes me as being pedantic.

Forum Member

This migh be that blazing gorilla kid, or someone like him.. Or maybe it's almostthere under a diff name trying to get a rise out of someone here to get them to say something blatantly racist..

Ignore them and they will go away.

Forum Member

And yes before some one ask. All is welcome to work out with the other Ph and Fireman that train us.
    All are welcome? Where do you guys run?
    Exam# 2000
    List# 6,xxx
    Score 98

Forum Member

I can go? Im down, where and when?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by apples&oranges View Post
    Are they going to let everyone in despite the color of their skin or are they going to kick people out who have the wrong skin color like their study prep sessions?
    You are more than welcome to run with us. There are white people there also putting in that work!!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    You are more than welcome to run with us. There are white people there also putting in that work!!
    Where? when?
    Exam# 2000
    List# 6,xxx
    Score 98

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    Ok a time and place would probably be helpful.

Forum Member

Also I'm happy Whymetoo was classy enough to directly answer my questions. I assume he agrees with the lawsuit because of his "2nd chance" and that he's going to be a full fledged Vulcan soon....ya know since he's out there working hard with them.

Forum Member

Your little thread is de-railing.

Forum Member

We really should get our own running group together.
    Exam# 2000
    List# 6,xxx
    Score 98

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ladders 4 View Post
    Your little thread is de-railing.
    lol as to be expected. Happens every time there is a decrease in news
    River6019 likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by anapolitano89 View Post

US Welfare System - Help for US Citizens
    Google it...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by vekdoggs75 View Post
    Ok a time and place would probably be helpful.

every Saturday at 1:30 (weather permitting). We meet inside the park at the Grand Army Plaza entrance on the grassy triangle. This rigorous workout lasts about an hour and a half and consists of running, pushups, chin ups, dips, etc.

Forum Member

OK now I found it. For some reason I tried googling "walfare" and nothing came up

Forum Member

Lets get our own work out group going in prospect park.
    Exam# 2000
    List# 6,xxx
    Score 98

Thread Information