Like Tree9527Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

Forum Member

Where's the guy who predicted the Blue Jays to win the AL East? I forget who it was, but you know who you are!

Quote Originally Posted by FFwnt2b View Post
    Who is going running tomorrow when we get dumped on with rain? LOL
    I was out there on Monday. The only hour I had to run was of course the worst hour of the day. The rain itself isn't so bad, but your shoes and clothes get so heavy when they are completely soaked. It's like you're running with 10+lbs on your back
    coldblood92 likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhunden36 View Post
    I'm amending my request to the rest of the members of the forum. Instead of ignoring this guy, report him. You will see in the lower left hand of the the reply board an exclamation point in a triangle. Every post this guy makes along the lines of threatening people, click it and write what was said.

Last thing: I have a feeling this guy is a plant looking to get people to say stuff he can twist. Don't respond to him anymore.
    Ok you report me...that's not going to stop me from bring you to the media...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhunden36 View Post
    I'm amending my request to the rest of the members of the forum. Instead of ignoring this guy, report him. You will see in the lower left hand of the the reply board an exclamation point in a triangle. Every post this guy makes along the lines of threatening people, click it and write what was said.

Last thing: I have a feeling this guy is a plant looking to get people to say stuff he can twist. Don't respond to him anymore.
    I already screen shot every thing you said about the ph... Always remember once its on the internet it never goes away.

Banned

You'll have to remember that a screen name can be trace back to its owner. I will make sure every one who said something about PH get look in to. Mark my words.

Banned

teufelhunden36 You will be getting investergated... How you didn't bring shame to your fire house. This is a lesson don't let your mouth get you in to something your *** can't get you outer... Good luck you going to need it.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whymetoo View Post
    You'll have to remember that a screen name can be trace back to its owner. I will make sure every one who said something about PH get look in to. Mark my words.
    Make sure you brush up on your typing.. Or have someone proof read it. Typos sort of reduce your street cred.

Forum Member

I got the, i dont care anymore face...
    Truly sick of this...
    You're gonna be in...why you on here for? to help or to stir the pot?
    Of course people arent gonna like the idea of PH...But outside of a racist remark, people are within their rights to express themselves freely about what was set in place.

And my bad to almostthere about the screenshot thing. Was pretty ticked off I got bumped from possibly being in the summer class by so little. You actually seem like you may be a stand-up guy.
    Last edited by coldblood92; 06-12-2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: why do i post before rereading my crap
    vekdoggs75 and BrooklynBorn like this.

Forum Member

At Least almostthere posts serious questions and has been able to answer some questions regarding PH stuff..

And if you notice HE is the only constant..

Then every week or 2 someone comes on here claiming to be a PH and talks ALL kinda of smack trying to get someone to say something racist..weather in the process or on the job which leads me to believe that maybe someone is trying to catch someone slipping. Makes sense.

Keep up the discipline..don't give these trolls what they want.
    ffbam24 likes this.

Forum Member

New forum rule: ignore anyone who can't type one coherent sentence.
    River6019 likes this.
    Exam# 2000
    List# 6,xxx
    Score 98

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by coldblood92 View Post
    I got the, i dont care anymore face...
    Truly sick of this...
    You're gonna be in...why you on here for? to help or to stir the pot?
    Of course people arent gonna like the idea of PH...But outside of a racist remark, people are within their rights to express themselves freely about what was set in place.

And my bad to almostthere about the screenshot thing. Was pretty ticked off I got bumped from possibly being in the summer class by so little. You actually seem like you may be a stand-up guy.
    Did you do med, psych and all that already too?

Forum Member

There's a new burger place in Harlem, 124 and Lenox Ave, called the Harlem Shake. Anyone been? It looks pretty good.
    Last edited by Minerva; 06-12-2013 at 07:29 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
    There a new burger place in Harlem, 124 and Lenox Ave, called the Harlem Shake. Anyone been? It looks pretty good.
    Hey, you are in training! LOL
    I have a place here called wayback burger, freakin awesome! Discipline is key.....hahaha

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFwnt2b View Post
    Hey, you are in training! LOL
    I have a place here called wayback burger, freakin awesome! Discipline is key.....hahaha
    Haha, I am, but on the weekend, I'm usually getting a burger, fries and coke or something like that in! I'll have to keep that wayback burger in mind!

Forum Member

I can second how terrible it is on your back sitting in the ambulance all day. Can't wait to get off it. Anytime were 89 I try to get out and stretch, do some exercises, anything. I notice my back gets a tightness lately after longer shifts. I need to get some serious stretches going I guess

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
    There's a new burger place in Harlem, 124 and Lenox Ave, called the Harlem Shake. Anyone been? It looks pretty good.
    I heard of it. I wanna go sometime soon. Just got back from a place in LIC called Sage General Store. Really good roasted chicken if you're into that. Also, did anyone see that rescue today?! haha
    FDNY Exam 2000
    List # 21xx
    Intake: 3/21/2014
    CPAT: 3/26/2014 PASSED

Forum Member

I know of it.. The window washers? Didn't see any video of it

Forum Member

FDNY Exam 2000
    List # 21xx

Forum Member

How many squad leaders are there in each class?

Forum Member

Ok you report me...that's not going to stop me from bring you to the media...
    The more media attention this situation gets the better. You think anyone besides the vulcans and Judge G agree with this lawsuit? Everybody I know who has ever heard of this (black, white, hispanic) are totally against it. The more people who hear where $100+ million of their tax $ is going, the better.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LongCut View Post
    The more media attention this situation gets the better. You think anyone besides the vulcans and Judge G agree with this lawsuit? Everybody I know who has ever heard of this (black, white, hispanic) are totally against it. The more people who hear where $100+ million of their tax $ is going, the better.
    Yes I agree, more media attention will result in more people being aware of this situation. But, this can also result in someone or some people losing their jobs or candidates losing another opportunity becoming a firefighter. I wouldn't promote or lead him on with this because this has potential of getting ugly. Okay, this is to much for me also. I am taking a break from this forum. Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by almostthere; 06-13-2013 at 08:00 AM.
    coldblood92 likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by mocon337 View Post
    This would make my butthole tighten up and im pretty okay with heights.
    Last edited by coldblood92; 06-13-2013 at 09:10 AM.
    vekdoggs75 and mocon337 like this.

Forum Member

Tell me about it.. ESP the firefighter who was laying on the edge looking over..

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigGriffC12 View Post
    Tell me about it.. ESP the firefighter who was laying on the edge looking over..
    Yeah, I'm not afraid of heights at all, but just seeing that gives me a crazy feeling in my stomach, like I can imagine looking over the edge and just being like, "holy s***."

Forum Member

I get that same feeling lol. I think I would be ok dangling from the rope, bc I know I have competent firefighters lowering me.... But the whole guy jumping into your arms without notice shock loading the rope and starting an uncontrolled descent would be the scariest part.

I guess that's why they teach that in the academy lol.

I guess if you're climbing the aerial every day or doing that kind of rescue every week or so, it's just no big deal any more.

Forum Member

600 feet haha
    FDNY Exam 2000
    List # 21xx

Thread Information