Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 1144 FirstFirst ... 354354855255325335345355365375385455856351035 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,700 of 22872
Like Tree8986Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

  1. #10681
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anapolitano89 View Post
    It's a slap in the face to the guys OTJ who busted their *** to get where they are, and now guys are getting their hand held through everything. Just my opinion
    And I am sure u r one of the oc guys with a mentor who is making sure u r doing the right thing, etc.


  2. #10682
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    My negative contribution to this forum is looked down on, but everyone else negative contribution receives two thumbs up. I should get on the good side of guys who feel I am not sh--, and kiss their as- like most of you guys in here are doing. Like I said before, you guys can dish it out but can't take it.

    Also, there are candidates that are currently getting a pass at the rock even though they are not performing academically and physically. If I recall a candidate wasn't performing well academically but they gave him a pass because be showed determination. Now I am hearing guys didn't complete the required physical part of the academy but still graduated. PLEASE.
    I honestly don't know if people are getting passed through the academy without passing everything academically and physically, that would shock me. But if it was happening don't you think it might have to do with a certain lawsuit?
    vekdoggs75 likes this.
    List # 12XX

  3. #10683
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    And I am sure u r one of the oc guys with a mentor who is making sure u r doing the right thing, etc.
    I'm waiting my turn and will earn my spot buddy.

  4. #10684
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New York, NY U.S.
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    It puts a smile on my face knowing you despise the Phs and we will be working side by side with you.
    I thought so. Still can't admit to yourself that you're a loser who couldn't pass a simple test and had to slither his way onto the job, eh? Don't worry, we'll make sure you earn your place. Make the mistake of thinking we won't know you when we run into you. How many 40 year old probies do you think come on this job? And you won't be side by side, you will be BELOW everyone on this job. That means you'll be cleaning and fixing everything in the house while you dodge buckets of water. This is standard treatment for all probies, and it has nothing to do with race or being a PH, but it'll be especially fun for you guys because you'll be whining and crying about it because you're a bunch of p***ies. See you in a few years.

    Oh, and the rate at which you guys are continuing to fail EVERYTHING, I'm moderately certain there won't be very many of you to straighten out.
    Last edited by teufelhunden36; 05-22-2013 at 01:07 PM.

  5. #10685
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFromQueens View Post
    I wonder if this is why they implemented monitoring your HR during the step mill warm up. The medical is basically the last line of defense of keeping unqualified candidates out of the academy.
    It's all politics my friend. No one will stick their neck out and risk more lawsuits etc. It makes me sick to my stomach all the negative this law suit has brought to what I have dreamt of for so many years. You will have to work TRIPLE getting to the firehouse to earn respect now. Cause I'm sure it gets around to guys OtJ what this has come down to.

  6. #10686
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New York, NY U.S.
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    My negative contribution to this forum is looked down on, but everyone else negative contribution receives two thumbs up. I should get on the good side of guys who feel I am not sh--, and kiss their as- like most of you guys in here are doing. Like I said before, you guys can dish it out but can't take it.

    Also, there are candidates that are currently getting a pass at the rock even though they are not performing academically and physically. If I recall a candidate wasn't performing well academically but they gave him a pass because be showed determination. Now I am hearing guys didn't complete the required physical part of the academy but still graduated. PLEASE.
    What part of "you didn't earn it" are you having trouble with? Are you that dense? You DID NOT earn your place on the list. You DO NOT belong on the job. We WILL NOT let you get away with acting like you do. It's that simple. That is why you are met with negativity. If you said something like "Yeah, I know I caught a break but I'm going to do my best to earn it", nobody would bother you. But you WANT everyone to know you're a PH, so stop crying when we treat you like one.

    The worst part about this whole thing is this; YOU WEREN'T DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. NOBODY THAT SCORED AN 85 WAS HIRED OFF THAT LIST; NOBODY! And now you sit here playing the victim who's been denied justice? And really think we're going to let you get away with it?
    ffbam24, stang0480 and NycQ83 like this.

  7. #10687
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Came down on department orders that there should be absolutely NO HASSLING. From the nature of this lawsuit I would assume that if you even throw a drop of water at one of the PH him/she would run to the vulcans crying and you would be suspended or even worst fired...... Like I said, the negatitivity that is brought from this lawsuit is just unbelievable. Ruined all the fun of being a probie....
    vekdoggs75 likes this.

  8. #10688
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jukez View Post
    Came down on department orders that there should be absolutely NO HASSLING. From the nature of this lawsuit I would assume that if you even throw a drop of water at one of the PH him/she would run to the vulcans crying and you would be suspended or even worst fired...... Like I said, the negatitivity that is brought from this lawsuit is just unbelievable. Ruined all the fun of being a probie....
    An order from HQ does not equate to automatic change. It remains to be seen, but I'm hoping that this isn't really adhered to.
    coldblood92 likes this.

  9. #10689
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhunden36 View Post
    What part of "you didn't earn it" are you having trouble with? Are you that dense? You DID NOT earn your place on the list. You DO NOT belong on the job. We WILL NOT let you get away with acting like you do. It's that simple. That is why you are met with negativity. If you said something like "Yeah, I know I caught a break but I'm going to do my best to earn it", nobody would bother you. But you WANT everyone to know you're a PH, so stop crying when we treat you like one.

    The worst part about this whole thing is this; YOU WEREN'T DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. NOBODY THAT SCORED AN 85 WAS HIRED OFF THAT LIST; NOBODY! And now you sit here playing the victim who's been denied justice? And really think we're going to let you get away with it?
    I can careless if anyone is aware that I am a PH. Do I suppose to conceal the fact that I am and have fear in my heart from people like you. LOL Even those who are minorities that are not PH but on the OC list are sh----- in their pants because they don't want to be labeled or confused as one. LOL Teufelhunden, you have female traits. All you do is whine, make false accusation, verbally abuse when you get emotional, etc. Take the skirt off and put the JEANS back on my man.

    Once again, I suggest you read through all my post and repost any evidences that I felt there were any kind of injustice towards me in regards of the hiring process. I may have posted that I pass for first test, took the physical did the interview but was never called, but I am more than sure I did not complain that the city screwed me over, etc. If I did, shame on me, or I just wasn't able articulate myself appropriately. You talk a good game for the *** kisser on here and for those that are simple minded who can't think for themselves, but like gorilla said, more than likely, you are probably a pussy. LOL

  10. #10690
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhunden36 View Post
    What part of "you didn't earn it" are you having trouble with? Are you that dense? You DID NOT earn your place on the list. You DO NOT belong on the job. We WILL NOT let you get away with acting like you do. It's that simple. That is why you are met with negativity. If you said something like "Yeah, I know I caught a break but I'm going to do my best to earn it", nobody would bother you. But you WANT everyone to know you're a PH, so stop crying when we treat you like one.

    The worst part about this whole thing is this; YOU WEREN'T DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. NOBODY THAT SCORED AN 85 WAS HIRED OFF THAT LIST; NOBODY! And now you sit here playing the victim who's been denied justice? And really think we're going to let you get away with it?
    Lmfao you are a ****ing joke...

  11. #10691
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan Medic View Post
    An order from HQ does not equate to automatic change. It remains to be seen, but I'm hoping that this isn't really adhered to.
    Trust me I'm sure that many got a bucket of water regardless and took it with a smile on their face but, come July when the candidates from the lawsuit comes in I'm sure it won't be taken in the same manner.
    vekdoggs75 and coldblood92 like this.

  12. #10692
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    I can careless if anyone is aware that I am a PH. Do I suppose to conceal the fact that I am and have fear in my heart from people like you. LOL Even those who are minorities that are not PH but on the OC list are sh----- in their pants because they don't want to be labeled or confused as one. LOL Teufelhunden, you have female traits. All you do is whine, make false accusation, verbally abuse when you get emotional, etc. Take the skirt off and put the JEANS back on my man.

    Once again, I suggest you read through all my post and repost any evidences that I felt there were any kind of injustice towards me in regards of the hiring process. I may have posted that I pass for first test, took the physical did the interview but was never called, but I am more than sure I did not complain that the city screwed me over, etc. If I did, shame on me, or I just wasn't able articulate myself appropriately. You talk a good game for the *** kisser on here and for those that are simple minded who can't think for themselves, but like gorilla said, more than likely, you are probably a pussy. LOL

    please just stop...you are screwing your future classmates so badly when you run your mouth like this and you don't even realize it.
    vekdoggs75 likes this.

  13. #10693
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jukez View Post
    Came down on department orders that there should be absolutely NO HASSLING. From the nature of this lawsuit I would assume that if you even throw a drop of water at one of the PH him/she would run to the vulcans crying and you would be suspended or even worst fired...... Like I said, the negatitivity that is brought from this lawsuit is just unbelievable. Ruined all the fun of being a probie....
    I am expecting the harsh treatment at the academy and in the firehouse. This treatment is not putting fear in my heart and I am sure it is not putting fear in most of the PH's heart. Running to the Vulcan crying because someone is hassling us. Maybe i have too much faith in myself and thinking to highly about everyone else because these allegations are ridiculous. Running to the Vulcan crying. This is to funny

  14. #10694
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Lmfao at you guys. Every one saying it's PH that failing the medical but it's not. Don't you guys know that PH took their medical way before OC. A lot of PH was done with medical by the ending of feb beginning of March. So all this bs about PH failing is just that bs. Don't get me wrong some did fail the medical but the way you guys talk is like it's only them. You guys hate the PH's so much but all y'all do is talk about ph's all day long. The city knows that they **** up and this is why they didn't challenge the back pay or ph in the 2 court ruling. Now shut the **** up about it already. The ph's that really want the job is doing what that have to do to get. Who ****ing cares if they was giving a 2 chance to get on the job. Talk about them once they are on the job and not doing what the **** they are suppose to do.
    marc3071 likes this.

  15. #10695
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    LOL Teufelhunden, you have female traits. All you do is whine, make false accusation, verbally abuse when you get emotional, etc. Take the skirt off and put the JEANS back on my man.
    Its good to see you have such an enlightened view of women! I hope people treat you with the same respect you seem to think women deserve. I guess we can add chauvinist to your personality traits.
    vekdoggs75 likes this.
    List # 12XX

  16. #10696
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whymetoo View Post
    Lmfao at you guys. Every one saying it's PH that failing the medical but it's not. Don't you guys know that PH took their medical way before OC. A lot of PH was done with medical by the ending of feb beginning of March. So all this bs about PH failing is just that bs. Don't get me wrong some did fail the medical but the way you guys talk is like it's only them. You guys hate the PH's so much but all y'all do is talk about ph's all day long. The city knows that they **** up and this is why they didn't challenge the back pay or ph in the 2 court ruling. Now shut the **** up about it already. The ph's that really want the job is doing what that have to do to get. Who ****ing cares if they was giving a 2 chance to get on the job. Talk about them once they are on the job and not doing what the **** they are suppose to do.
    Because jackoff, guys like myself who bent over backwards to get on this job in '08 were stopped because of a bull**** lawsuit, and now are still waiting because guys got to skip the line. If you don't have a problem with people doing this **** then you're ****ing clueless to the world. Also, don't assume the City admits guilt because they're letting you fellas in the door. They're just trying to appease the people who see a 93% white male department as a problem. They're the same schmucks who call this the greatest Dept in the world and then backslap the **** out of it by calling it a blatant racist organization. Basically the ****ing scum of the planet.
    ffbam24 likes this.

  17. #10697
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    I am expecting the harsh treatment at the academy and in the firehouse. This treatment is not putting fear in my heart and I am sure it is not putting fear in most of the PH's heart. Running to the Vulcan crying because someone is hassling us. Maybe i have too much faith in myself and thinking to highly about everyone else because these allegations are ridiculous. Running to the Vulcan crying. This is to funny
    On the contrary homie, no one will dare touch you or mistreat you In order to not have a lawyer up their *** on why he made you do 20 push ups. Mind as well just hand you the certificate so you can add more smiley faces to your life
    Last edited by Jukez; 05-22-2013 at 03:00 PM.

  18. #10698
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by River6019 View Post
    Its good to see you have such an enlightened view of women! I hope people treat you with the same respect you seem to think women deserve. I guess we can add chauvinist to your personality traits.
    You are so full of it. You guys put labels on the PH's all the time. SOME of you guys up here are just racist.
    So her gose some knowledge for you guys
    You talk about black people are on walfare, lazy, drop out of school ect...
    White are on walfare too, walfare statistics black 39.8 % white 38.8% not really much of a differents.
    You have white pp that drop out too, but what about the white pp who shots up and blow up schools. So stop dropping labels on people you don't know.

  19. #10699
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vekdoggs75 View Post
    Because jackoff, guys like myself who bent over backwards to get on this job in '08 were stopped because of a bull**** lawsuit, and now are still waiting because guys got to skip the line. If you don't have a problem with people doing this **** then you're ****ing clueless to the world. Also, don't assume the City admits guilt because they're letting you fellas in the door. They're just trying to appease the people who see a 93% white male department as a problem. They're the same schmucks who call this the greatest Dept in the world and then backslap the **** out of it by calling it a blatant racist organization. Basically the ****ing scum of the planet.
    PH didn't bring the lawsuit they were just added to it. So you mad at them because some one gave them a 2 chance. You guys sit on the Internet in bash the Ph and don't even know them. Most of the guys on here don't have a mind of their own, all y'all do is follow the pack. Why is it ok for y'all to speck y'all mind but once almostthere say any thing you guys attack him and then turn around and want him to answer question about the Ph.
    Last edited by Whymetoo; 05-22-2013 at 03:05 PM.

  20. #10700
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whymetoo View Post
    PH didn't bring the lawsuit they were just added to it. So you mad at them because some one gave them a 2 chance. You guys sit on the Internet in bash the Ph and don't even know them. Most of the guys on here don't have a mind of their own, all y'all do is follow the pack. Why is it ok for y'all to speck y'all mind but once almostthere say any thing you guys attack him and then turn around and want him to answer question about the Ph.
    If the tables were turned and a bunch of white dudes were jumping ahead of you, you would be losing your **** so stop with the "Oh this is the situation not because of us but because of the people who started the lawsuit." This isn't about a 2nd or 3rdchance. A 2nd chance would've been to take the '07 exam and ace the **** out of it like alot of us on here did. You're being given a free roster spot as long as you can prove you're not legally disabled for Christ's sake.

    Here's a perfect example to prove what your mentality is towards the job....did you agree with the basis of the lawsuit and would you join the Vulcans?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 11 guests)

  1. 4040clubBouncer,
  2. BrooklynBorn,
  3. DannyD0pe,
  4. grizzle,
  5. JRodPizza ,
  6. Smoove

Similar Threads

  1. Remember The Brothers 9-11-01
    By E40FDNYL35 in forum The 9-11 Tragedy
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:08 AM
  2. Fdny exam
    By ffkisselstein in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:43 PM
  3. Firefighters Betrayed
    By Nail200 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 03:11 PM
  4. FDNY Medical Exam
    By FDNY78 in forum Testing & Fitness
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 11:16 AM
  5. No Firefighter Should Ever Die Again
    By blancety in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts