Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 934935435835905915925935945955966036436931093 ... LastLast
Results 11,841 to 11,860 of 23841
Like Tree9325Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

  1. #11841
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Just got my letter for the 1.5 mile run sent in an email. You have to call to confirm your apointment so keep a close eye on your inbox, they will also be mailed to you. Checked with a friend and they got it also.


  2. #11842
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluephase View Post
    Just got my letter for the 1.5 mile run sent in an email. You have to call to confirm your apointment so keep a close eye on your inbox, they will also be mailed to you. Checked with a friend and they got it also.
    PH? EMS? OC? List #?

  3. #11843
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluephase View Post
    Just got my letter for the 1.5 mile run sent in an email. You have to call to confirm your apointment so keep a close eye on your inbox, they will also be mailed to you. Checked with a friend and they got it also.
    I am curious to know why they are sending these emails so late in the day and not all at once.

  4. #11844
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    just got my email for the 1.5 run. 7/10/2013 @ 7am....
    Last edited by Fdnyman; 07-02-2013 at 05:37 PM.

  5. #11845
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    I am curious to know why they are sending these emails so late in the day and not all at once.
    I don't know. I spoke to my new investigator at about 3:30pm today to make sure my email address was up to date. She told me it was a good thing that I call her because they were in the process of sending email out for the run. My email address was off by a letter. I receive my email at 4:48pm.

  6. #11846
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdnyman View Post
    I don't know. I spoke to my new investigator at about 3:30pm today to make sure my email address was up to date. She told me it was a good thing that I call her because they were in the process of sending email out for the run. My email address was off by a letter. I receive my email at 4:48pm.
    Are you a PH, EMT, or on the OC list? Seems that only PH's are getting notified right now.

  7. #11847
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Priority Hire been reading the post for quite a while, but kept a tight dont won't to get invoved in uncontructive conversation.
    vekdoggs75 and Fdnyman like this.

  8. #11848
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Almostthere call this number 7189992169. Tell them you are inquiring about your email for the 1.5 run. When you give them your name they can transfer you to your new investigator. You do not have the same investigator as you did with DCAS.

  9. #11849
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke1011 View Post
    Are you a PH, EMT, or on the OC list? Seems that only PH's are getting notified right now.
    Priority Hire. I just got 3 text from guys I know on the Oc list that receive their emails for the same day. Two of the guys list numbers are in the top 50

  10. #11850
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Oh ok... Well I doubt anything else is coming today. I am also in the top 50 and have not received anything yet.

  11. #11851
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC/Washington Heights
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdnyman View Post
    Priority Hire. I just got 3 text from guys I know
    on the Oc list that receive their emails for the same day. Two of the guys list numbers are in the top 50
    Quick question. Are your friends that are on the OC list numbers in the 10's, 20's, 30's etc. Just to have a better idea of where on the OC list they are up to

  12. #11852
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdnyman View Post
    Almostthere call this number 7189992169. Tell them you are inquiring about your email for the 1.5 run. When you give them your name they can transfer you to your new investigator. You do not have the same investigator as you did with DCAS.
    Thanks, I was able to confirm but my investigator left for the day. I want to pick her brain about somethings. Do your thing on the 10th.

  13. #11853
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC/Washington Heights
    Posts
    87

    Default

    I just called that number. The investigator said they haven't processed anyone off of the OC list for the run.

  14. #11854
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDNY-USCG View Post
    I just called that number. The investigator said they haven't processed anyone off of the OC list for the run.
    Did you talk to your investigator or the lady that pick up? One of the guys from the OC list gave me that number to call after he got his letter for the run.

  15. #11855
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDNY-USCG View Post
    I just called that number. The investigator said they haven't processed anyone off of the OC list for the run.
    I know he got it because he post the video on face book of him jumping around like a little girl... Lol

  16. #11856
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC/Washington Heights
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdnyman View Post
    Did you talk to your investigator or the lady that pick up? One of the guys from the OC list gave me that number to call after he got his letter for the run.
    I spoke to the lady that picked up. She didn't even let me talk to my investigator

  17. #11857
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDNY-USCG View Post
    I spoke to the lady that picked up. She didn't even let me talk to my investigator
    She told me the same thing. So I waited and call back and ask her can she check to make sure my email address was up to date. She ask my name and place me on hold another lady came on and told me she was my investigator.

    Try calling back and asking to speck to your investigator. Just give them your name and they will let you know who your investigator is.

  18. #11858
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    Thanks, I was able to confirm but my investigator left for the day. I want to pick her brain about somethings. Do your thing on the 10th.
    Try calling early in the am or around 2pm. That's what the Oc guy who gave me the number said.

  19. #11859
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDNY-USCG View Post
    Quick question. Are your friends that are on the OC list numbers in the 10's, 20's, 30's etc. Just to have a better idea of where on the OC list they are up to
    I know the one that post the video is in the middle 20's. The other two guys i don't know where in between they fall just know top 50's.

  20. #11860
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    For guys that was asking what happens if you fail the run this was at the bottom of the email.

    If you do not complete the run within the established 13 minute time limit, you will be transported by PFS staff to the Bureau of Health Services for further medical evaluation (medical assessment-Part B). Return transportation to Randall’s Island will also be provided. Appointment offers will be made only after successful completion of the run or medical assessment-Part B.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 26 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 20 guests)

  1. antmdog,
  2. bk60191983,
  3. Blinkster,
  4. Matador611,
  5. MuscleHamster,
  6. SI91

Similar Threads

  1. FDNY Medical Exam
    By FDNY78 in forum Testing & Fitness
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:46 PM
  2. Remember The Brothers 9-11-01
    By E40FDNYL35 in forum The 9-11 Tragedy
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:08 AM
  3. Fdny exam
    By ffkisselstein in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. Firefighters Betrayed
    By Nail200 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 03:11 PM
  5. No Firefighter Should Ever Die Again
    By blancety in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts