Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 934935435835905915925935945955966036436931093 ... LastLast
Results 11,841 to 11,860 of 23841
Like Tree9325Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

Forum Member

Just got my letter for the 1.5 mile run sent in an email. You have to call to confirm your apointment so keep a close eye on your inbox, they will also be mailed to you. Checked with a friend and they got it also.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bluephase View Post
    Just got my letter for the 1.5 mile run sent in an email. You have to call to confirm your apointment so keep a close eye on your inbox, they will also be mailed to you. Checked with a friend and they got it also.
    PH? EMS? OC? List #?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bluephase View Post
    I am curious to know why they are sending these emails so late in the day and not all at once.

Forum Member

just got my email for the 1.5 run. 7/10/2013 @ 7am....
    Last edited by Fdnyman; 07-02-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    I am curious to know why they are sending these emails so late in the day and not all at once.
    I don't know. I spoke to my new investigator at about 3:30pm today to make sure my email address was up to date. She told me it was a good thing that I call her because they were in the process of sending email out for the run. My email address was off by a letter. I receive my email at 4:48pm.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fdnyman View Post
    I don't know. I spoke to my new investigator at about 3:30pm today to make sure my email address was up to date. She told me it was a good thing that I call her because they were in the process of sending email out for the run. My email address was off by a letter. I receive my email at 4:48pm.
    Are you a PH, EMT, or on the OC list? Seems that only PH's are getting notified right now.

Forum Member

Priority Hire been reading the post for quite a while, but kept a tight dont won't to get invoved in uncontructive conversation.
    vekdoggs75 and Fdnyman like this.

Forum Member

Almostthere call this number 7189992169. Tell them you are inquiring about your email for the 1.5 run. When you give them your name they can transfer you to your new investigator. You do not have the same investigator as you did with DCAS.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duke1011 View Post
    Are you a PH, EMT, or on the OC list? Seems that only PH's are getting notified right now.
    Priority Hire. I just got 3 text from guys I know on the Oc list that receive their emails for the same day. Two of the guys list numbers are in the top 50

Forum Member

Oh ok... Well I doubt anything else is coming today. I am also in the top 50 and have not received anything yet.

Forum Member

Priority Hire. I just got 3 text from guys I know
    on the Oc list that receive their emails for the same day. Two of the guys list numbers are in the top 50
    Quick question. Are your friends that are on the OC list numbers in the 10's, 20's, 30's etc. Just to have a better idea of where on the OC list they are up to

Forum Member

Almostthere call this number 7189992169. Tell them you are inquiring about your email for the 1.5 run. When you give them your name they can transfer you to your new investigator. You do not have the same investigator as you did with DCAS.
    Thanks, I was able to confirm but my investigator left for the day. I want to pick her brain about somethings. Do your thing on the 10th.

Forum Member

I just called that number. The investigator said they haven't processed anyone off of the OC list for the run.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FDNY-USCG View Post
    I just called that number. The investigator said they haven't processed anyone off of the OC list for the run.
    Did you talk to your investigator or the lady that pick up? One of the guys from the OC list gave me that number to call after he got his letter for the run.

Forum Member

I know he got it because he post the video on face book of him jumping around like a little girl... Lol

Forum Member

Did you talk to your investigator or the lady that pick up? One of the guys from the OC list gave me that number to call after he got his letter for the run.
    I spoke to the lady that picked up. She didn't even let me talk to my investigator

Forum Member

I spoke to the lady that picked up. She didn't even let me talk to my investigator
    She told me the same thing. So I waited and call back and ask her can she check to make sure my email address was up to date. She ask my name and place me on hold another lady came on and told me she was my investigator.

Try calling back and asking to speck to your investigator. Just give them your name and they will let you know who your investigator is.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by almostthere View Post
    Thanks, I was able to confirm but my investigator left for the day. I want to pick her brain about somethings. Do your thing on the 10th.
    Try calling early in the am or around 2pm. That's what the Oc guy who gave me the number said.

Forum Member

Quick question. Are your friends that are on the OC list numbers in the 10's, 20's, 30's etc. Just to have a better idea of where on the OC list they are up to
    I know the one that post the video is in the middle 20's. The other two guys i don't know where in between they fall just know top 50's.

Forum Member

For guys that was asking what happens if you fail the run this was at the bottom of the email.

If you do not complete the run within the established 13 minute time limit, you will be transported by PFS staff to the Bureau of Health Services for further medical evaluation (medical assessment-Part B). Return transportation to Randall’s Island will also be provided. Appointment offers will be made only after successful completion of the run or medical assessment-Part B.

Thread Information