Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 702 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 202602652692699700701702703704705712752802 ... LastLast
Results 14,021 to 14,040 of 23843
Like Tree9325Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

  1. #14021
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannypanigale View Post
    Bro we don't know each other ... But I honestly sincerely wish you and river6019 make it to this January class !!!!!
    Thanks dude - hopefully 3rd time is the charm. What list # range are you?
    Dannypanigale likes this.


  2. #14022
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vekdoggs75 View Post
    Thanks dude - hopefully 3rd time is the charm. What list # range are you?
    Me ? I'm just here to to show support and see how the process going ... I'm off the "predicted" hiring range ...

  3. #14023
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NycQ83 View Post



    I agree, I think this is a great idea.
    Agreed here also. Hope to hear from you all on the 12th.

    (relevant commercial)
    http://youtu.be/Px5YcOeQB4I

  4. #14024
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenscm View Post
    Hey guys, maybe someone can help me understand or explain something to me. I think i heard from somewhere that you need to be a certain weight for your height and if not, you will be dq'ed? Regardless if you pass everything? I also heard of some weight chart?
    Don't stress it. If you don't make the requirement they ask you to come back in 30 days to lose it. Also, if you look in shape and are over weight they will let you slide. But, if you are overweight and look like a slob then they won't pass you. It's not written in stone, it's up to the doctors.

  5. #14025
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannypanigale View Post
    Me ? I'm just here to to show support and see how the process going ... I'm off the "predicted" hiring range ...
    That sucks. I would keep your head up. Who knows what can happen.

  6. #14026
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vekdoggs75 View Post
    That sucks. I would keep your head up. Who knows what can happen.
    That's the plan bro
    vekdoggs75 likes this.

  7. #14027
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    352

    Default

    .... Never forget .... !!!!

  8. #14028
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Hey they have busted my chops alot about the weight first when I went I was 235 then after the 30 days I was 220 and they told me they won't medically clear me till I was 215 ! So if you need to lose weight get on it

  9. #14029
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    219

    Default

    hey congrats to all you guys who got your initial papers! im hoping im get mine soon after, im 26XX. any idea or guesstimates on how far they got with sending out the initial paper work? i know someone who is 9XX, 10XX, 15XX and they all received letters.

  10. #14030
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiles718 View Post
    hey congrats to all you guys who got your initial papers! im hoping im get mine soon after, im 26XX. any idea or guesstimates on how far they got with sending out the initial paper work? i know someone who is 9XX, 10XX, 15XX and they all received letters.
    you know someone in the 1500s who received a letter?

  11. #14031
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    219

    Default

    so ive been told. im assuming it is a lie?
    List 26XX
    Score:100

  12. #14032
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiles718 View Post
    so ive been told. im assuming it is a lie?
    no could be true i dont think we have anyone on this forum from list number 1200-1500

  13. #14033
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldblood92 View Post
    no could be true i dont think we have anyone on this forum from list number 1200-1500
    I'm 14xx and I have yet to hear or get anything at all.

  14. #14034
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sffdnyhopeful09 View Post
    I'm 14xx and I have yet to hear or get anything at all.
    thank you for this information

  15. #14035
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Hey guys, I know everyone is excited about how the list has started moving along, but just a friendly reminder that it was requested on here yesterday, I believe by someone otj, that there be no posting today as a gesture of remembrance for 9/11. Perhaps some of you did not see that post, so I just thought I'd pass it along.

    RIP: 343, NYPD, PAPD, EMS, and all the innocent civilians who lost their lives on that terribly tragic day.

  16. #14036
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    33
    werdnat likes this.

  17. #14037
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Just got my packet!

    List number 11xx
    Score: 102
    List: 11xx
    Intake Interview: Oct 29th
    CPAT: Nov 9th
    Psych: Jan 25th
    Medical: Jan28th
    Run Date: June 25th

  18. #14038
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    286

    Default

    So about this residency stuff...been beaten to death I feel like but just need to know what other forms of proof they seem to be taking.

    I have credit card statements and bank statements. Just need one more, no rent or utilities. I have my car registration for that time frame if that'll work.

  19. #14039
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FdnyFFHopeful View Post
    So about this residency stuff...been beaten to death I feel like but just need to know what other forms of proof they seem to be taking.

    I have credit card statements and bank statements. Just need one more, no rent or utilities. I have my car registration for that time frame if that'll work.
    wait ... What if you have two credit cards account ? That don't count ? As two ?

  20. #14040
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    286

    Default

    I dunno, I'd assume they'd want two separate ones but even if they do I don't think I have that. I limit myself to one credit card.

    Anymore is trouble.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 40 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 30 guests)

  1. 40&OUT,
  2. brian_patrick,
  3. Britches,
  4. J0hnnyb0y,
  5. jes82,
  6. john_casey,
  7. lukerep,
  8. Matador611,
  9. nptks,
  10. SI91

Similar Threads

  1. FDNY Medical Exam
    By FDNY78 in forum Testing & Fitness
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:46 PM
  2. Remember The Brothers 9-11-01
    By E40FDNYL35 in forum The 9-11 Tragedy
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:08 AM
  3. Fdny exam
    By ffkisselstein in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. Firefighters Betrayed
    By Nail200 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 03:11 PM
  5. No Firefighter Should Ever Die Again
    By blancety in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts