Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 703 of 1208 FirstFirst ... 2036036536937007017027037047057067137538031203 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,060 of 24144
Like Tree9401Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

  1. #14041
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Three separate types of proof that is


  2. #14042
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    843

    Default

    Still no packet.
    Exam: 2000
    Score: 102
    List # 11xx

  3. #14043
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FdnyFFHopeful View Post
    So about this residency stuff...been beaten to death I feel like but just need to know what other forms of proof they seem to be taking.

    I have credit card statements and bank statements. Just need one more, no rent or utilities. I have my car registration for that time frame if that'll work.
    I have two credit card accounts, checking account, and cable bills. I even have 30 something of the 52 pay stubs from that time frame, which have my name, address, social, and how much was being taken out for city taxes. I think one guy said he used his student loan paperwork. Someone else use W2's. Just think of whatever has your name and address on it. If they don't take it, they don't take but think of everything you have with your name and address on it. If you throw enough **** at the wall something is bound to stick lol.
    Exam: 2000
    Score: 102
    List # 11xx

  4. #14044
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFromQueens View Post
    Still no packet.
    I imagine these might trickle in more slowly than the CPAT orientation letters. It probably takes a lot more time and effort to printout in the correct order and stuff an envelope with 80 pages of material than send out automated letter. No packet here yet either.
    List # 12XX

  5. #14045
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFromQueens View Post
    Still no packet.
    Quote Originally Posted by River6019 View Post
    I imagine these might trickle in more slowly than the CPAT orientation letters. It probably takes a lot more time and effort to printout in the correct order and stuff an envelope with 80 pages of material than send out automated letter. No packet here yet either.

    Hang in there, I know some one in the mid 1200s that got their packet a couple of days ago. Like River said, I think they might be coming in sporadically. I'd wait a couple more days, if nothing then maybe shoot them a call.

  6. #14046
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Also, we seem to be having trouble finding out how high they got on the list for CPAT invites and packets. The highest I have heard was mid 1200s. Anyone hear anything higher than that?

    If your higher than 1250 and got your packet, let us know so we can get an idea of how high they went.
    Last edited by NycQ83; 09-12-2013 at 09:51 AM.

  7. #14047
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Does anyone know if they will take unofficial transcripts for my credits?
    Exam: 2000
    List:12xx
    Grade: 102

  8. #14048
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    792
    River6019 likes this.

  9. #14049
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23

    Default Question

    I'm early 1200 .. So for we fill out this packet or do we wait till we get there? Just get everything they want ?

  10. #14050
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmarq View Post
    Does anyone know if they will take unofficial transcripts for my credits?

    wait what credits>?


    and is there a difference between getting the letter for the orientation and getting the packet? or is it the same and just being worded different?
    List 26XX
    Score:100

  11. #14051
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23

    Default

    [QUOTE=Quiles718;1383360]wait what credits>?

    15 college credits <-- requirement for FD

    The packet is a jack load of paper work.. Which I guess can be considered an orientation ? Unless your talking about the Cpat orientation sorry man I haven't read back.. Sometimes it gets to exhausting

  12. #14052
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiles718 View Post
    wait what credits>?


    and is there a difference between getting the letter for the orientation and getting the packet? or is it the same and just being worded different?
    Different things, the orientation is to show you the CPAT entails. The packet is your processing packet where you have to fill out lots of paperwork and tells you what paperwork you need to gather up.
    Exam: 2000
    Score: 102
    List # 11xx

  13. #14053
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    238

    Default

    ohhh

    you do know that the college credits aren't a requirement. its only required if you dont have 6 months full time satisfactory work.
    Last edited by Quiles718; 09-12-2013 at 10:55 AM.
    List 26XX
    Score:100

  14. #14054
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiles718 View Post
    ohhh

    you do know that the college credits aren't a requirement. its only required if you dont have 6 months full time satisfactory work.

    GTFOHHHHHHHHHH are you serious lol I put my butt through hell and back for summer courses that I didn't need ?!

    Does it need to be the last 6 months or you just need 6 months showing that you worked? I've been working full time my whole life I just recently switched to part time to give Segway to my photography business

  15. #14055
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmarq View Post
    GTFOHHHHHHHHHH are you serious lol I put my butt through hell and back for summer courses that I didn't need ?!

    Does it need to be the last 6 months or you just need 6 months showing that you worked? I've been working full time my whole life I just recently switched to part time to give Segway to my photography business
    Just 6 months work experience.
    Exam: 2000
    Score: 102
    List # 11xx

  16. #14056
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NycQ83 View Post
    Also, we seem to be having trouble finding out how high they got on the list for CPAT invites and packets. The highest I have heard was mid 1200s. Anyone hear anything higher than that?

    If your higher than 1250 and got your packet, let us know so we can get an idea of how high they went.
    High 1200's and received my packet yesterday
    NycQ83 likes this.

  17. #14057
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Good luck, guys. If you guys could post how tough they are on proof of residency, that would be awesome. Know of a few guys personally that claimed the 5 points, but never lived in the city. I'd guess a few selected that without being able to prove.

    Also, any updates on how the current class is doing?

  18. #14058
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john_casey View Post
    High 1200's and received my packet yesterday
    awesome, thanks!

    I wonder if they will or have sent packets into the 1300s.

  19. #14059
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john_casey View Post
    High 1200's and received my packet yesterday
    Wow, that's awesome. Seems like the process is really moving along!

  20. #14060
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFromQueens View Post
    Still no packet.
    Don't worry im in the 800's and haven't gotten mine well see what the mail has for us today

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 33 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 22 guests)

  1. 4040clubBouncer,
  2. Blinkster,
  3. BrooklynBorn,
  4. dem7191,
  5. dwm326,
  6. Manhattan Medic,
  7. Medic2312,
  8. mocon337,
  9. SI91,
  10. SIFire,
  11. Smoove

Similar Threads

  1. FDNY Medical Exam
    By FDNY78 in forum Testing & Fitness
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:46 PM
  2. Remember The Brothers 9-11-01
    By E40FDNYL35 in forum The 9-11 Tragedy
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:08 AM
  3. Fdny exam
    By ffkisselstein in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. Firefighters Betrayed
    By Nail200 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 03:11 PM
  5. No Firefighter Should Ever Die Again
    By blancety in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts