Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 729 of 1209 FirstFirst ... 229629679719726727728729730731732739779829 ... LastLast
Results 14,561 to 14,580 of 24174
Like Tree9405Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

Forum Member

yea I wasn't arrested, It was just a ticket, I sent the money order to PA and paid the fine and was done with it

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomFromQueens View Post
    Yeah, even with the shoulder weights I felt much more comfortable than I do with my own vest.
    I had this same discussion with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyc1220 View Post
    yea I wasn't arrested, It was just a ticket, I sent the money order to PA and paid the fine and was done with it
    If you paid a fine then it means you were convicted. So yea u need the disposition.

Quick question fellas I have my investigation coming up and on the conviction part i'm a little mixed up. I got a ticket drinking while camping like 5 years ago, the only problem is it was so long ago I don't even remember the charge. It was in a state park so its like a witch hunt to get that info, should I just put the location and the date and just write that im not sure what the actual charge was so at least they know im not trying to hide it ?
    Would'nt the charge be "public drinking" or "open container"? Just call the agency that you paid the money to. They will tell you how to get the disposition. You DO remember the agency right? Just call em.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderneck30 View Post
    Would'nt the charge be "public drinking" or "open container"? Just call the agency that you paid the money to. They will tell you how to get the disposition. You DO remember the agency right? Just call em.
    Lol what happened was the guy gave me a charge that was different and a little less harsh to try and help me out so I don't wanna put like public intoxication if he gave me a very minor summons

MembersZone Subscriber

Guys who are getting medical letters for October... Did you take your cpat already?
    Exam #2000
    #10XX

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MDEL210201 View Post
    Guys who are getting medical letters for October... Did you take your cpat already?
    No not yet, the CPAT's wont be until November (at least for me)
    NycQ83 likes this.
    2043 - 57XX
    6019 - 32XX
    2000 - 7XX

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by thirdtimesacharm View Post
    No not yet, the CPAT's wont be until November (at least for me)
    your getting your medical before you cpat? correct me if Im wrong, but thats different then what they usually do? Not saying something is wrong, I actually think this is good news and that they will be sending out a lot more medicals for higher up on the list.

What do you guys think?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by NycQ83 View Post
    your getting your medical before you cpat? correct me if Im wrong, but thats different then what they usually do? Not saying something is wrong, I actually think this is good news and that they will be sending out a lot more medicals for higher up on the list.

What do you guys think?
    Sounds like they're trying to expedite the process no? I know for 6019 I took the CPAT before I did the medical exam.

Forum Member

What do you guys think?
    You're right. It's interesting. Only because I imagine a medical costing way more time/money/man power then the physical. And they wouldn't spend that money unless they thought there was a chance the list could go that far. But something is telling me we were saying the same thing last year when guys 300+ were getting medicals before the July class.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by vekdoggs75 View Post
    Sounds like they're trying to expedite the process no? I know for 6019 I took the CPAT before I did the medical exam.
    Yea me too. It seems like these could be the early rounds of medicals and that hopefully they will have a couple of more rounds with in the next couple of months. By mid October they will have at least 700-800s guys with there medicals done with still 3 months to go before the January class goes in.
    vekdoggs75 likes this.

Lol what happened was the guy gave me a charge that was different and a little less harsh to try and help me out so I don't wanna put like public intoxication if he gave me a very minor summons
    Ok. So just call the agency. With just your name and address (which was on the ID that you showed the officer) they should be able to pull up whatever they have on you.

If he wanted to help out he shoulda just left you alone lol
    vekdoggs75 likes this.

Forum Member

Anyone like me that still needs the detailed earnings statement, good luck with that, it's one of the services cut during the gov't shut down.
    Exam: 2000
    Score: 102
    List # 11xx

Forum Member

Anyone like me that still needs the detailed earnings statement, good luck with that, it's one of the services cut during the gov't shut down.
    Oh crap. Wonder how DCAS is planning on dealing with this.
    List # 12XX

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mtk123 View Post
    You're right. It's interesting. Only because I imagine a medical costing way more time/money/man power then the physical. And they wouldn't spend that money unless they thought there was a chance the list could go that far. But something is telling me we were saying the same thing last year when guys 300+ were getting medicals before the July class.
    Haha I was thinking that as I was typing it, it does sound somewhat similar to prior to July. You guys had your cpats done by then though right?

Also I think (hope) a slight difference is that prior to July they were so unsure how many PHs would get through the process so they wanted to be prepared if they needed a lot of guys.
    vekdoggs75 likes this.

Forum Member

Wow that sucks lol. I'm sure the investigators will understand though shouldn't be problem. When they're back up they'll have you fax it or drop it off

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by bay_ridge_FF View Post
    So basically we have 70 drops (and counting) who will be coming back, plus the 64 remaining PH and the remaining EMS (we don't know that number) which leaves us with only 100 spots (if that). Great. So with List No. 4## I won't expect to be called until 3 years from now. Awesome
    For the 70 drops....does this include people that just decided to quit as well as those that were failing?

Has this always been the policy? The fact that you can just quit on your own and decide to come back in the next academy class....

Forum Member

As per the Lt. who runs the academy, this past Saturday he said 47 quit and an additional 15 this past week got let go due to academics. Some of those 62 may not come back, no one knows

Forum Member

As per the Lt. who runs the academy, this past Saturday he said 47 quit and an additional 15 this past week got let go due to academics. Some of those 62 may not come back, no one knows
    So I guess the 70s number people are saying is false huh

Thread Information