Like Tree9614Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

  1. #19351
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Got mine today as well!

    Medical is set for 3/18 CPAT 3/15.
    FDNY Exam 2000
    Score: 101
    List Number: 15xx
    Intake Date: 01/31/14 ALL CLEAR
    CPAT: 03/15/14 ALL CLEAR
    Medical: 03/18/14
    2nd Medical For Stairs: 03/27/14 ALL CLEAR
    Psych: 05/10/14

  2. #19352
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    573

    Default

    I'm surprised guys are having their medicals before their CPAT.

    Congrats guys

  3. #19353
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10

    Default

    About up to what list # could be receiving the CPAT dates for now ?
    Exam: 2000
    Score: 99
    List: 3XXX

  4. #19354
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I received my CPAT letter also

    CPAT date: March 15th
    Medical: March 13th
    FDNY Exam 2000

    List #: 15XX

    Intake: completed 2/14
    Medical: 3/14
    CPAT: 3/14
    Psych: 4/14
    Run: ?hopefully soon?

  5. #19355
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    92

    Default

    just got letter for physical. march 20. list number low 1800's
    LIST 6019-89*
    LIST 2000-18**

  6. #19356
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bk60191983 View Post
    just got letter for physical. march 20. list number low 1800's
    If you don't mind me asking, when was your intake?

  7. #19357
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Also there is no method to their madness when they schedule the cpat, my intake is march 19, but my first cpat round in march 12,

  8. #19358
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacon View Post
    Also there is no method to their madness when they schedule the cpat, my intake is march 19, but my first cpat round in march 12,
    Is that for your 9 week practice cpat?

  9. #19359
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacon View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, when was your intake?
    my intake was 2 weeks ago
    LIST 6019-89*
    LIST 2000-18**

  10. #19360
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Hey guys haven't posted in a while. Just letting it be known that I'm in the 2100's and got my CPAT date from DCAS today. So if you're higher you should be getting it any day now.
    FDNY Exam 2000
    List # 21xx
    Intake: 3/21/2014
    CPAT: 3/26/2014 PASSED

  11. #19361
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Wow they really sent out a lot of **** today lol

  12. #19362
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Hey whatsup guys, havent been on here in a while.

    I have a question about FST.

    First 3 weeks I got a 20:13, 19:33 and 17:50 on FST. (Passing is 17:30)

    Last week I got it down to 16:20 and today to 16:10.

    Now I was just wondering if anybody knows how grading on the FST works.

    I know that FST makes up 20% of your final academy average, and you need at least a 75% on the FST portion to pass. Do they only grade your FST midterm and final times, or does each week also count? I was just wondering cuz I am hoping my ****ty first 3 weeks on FST don't mess up my final FST grade, now that I am finally passing it.

    (BTW I have a 90 average on quizzes and am doing good in hands on stuff)

    Would be sweet if anybody here can really explain how the FST grading works in the academy, since they haven't been very clear to us about it.
    Last edited by infolet333; 03-04-2014 at 07:03 PM.
    JDNY13 likes this.
    FDNY exam 2000 score: 104

    list number: 2xx

  13. #19363
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mocon337 View Post
    Hey guys haven't posted in a while. Just letting it be known that I'm in the 2100's and got my CPAT date from DCAS today. So if you're higher you should be getting it any day now.
    How long ago did you receive your initial paperwork? I'm still awaiting mine at 263x

  14. #19364
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    379

    Default

    So much mail. How bout some packets. I'm guessing next round of packets get late April early May dates for intake. Cpats in June with medicals and psychs in July since those are only good for two classes. They'll want to cover their asses

  15. #19365
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    15

    Default

    hey, I was wondering if you had an offense to report in the background investigation do you put down the numerical law or write it in words.. thanks in advance

  16. #19366
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EKFCASPER View Post
    How long ago did you receive your initial paperwork? I'm still awaiting mine at 263x
    Beginning of December. It seems like you guys should be getting something in the near future.
    FDNY Exam 2000
    List # 21xx
    Intake: 3/21/2014
    CPAT: 3/26/2014 PASSED

  17. #19367
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush1982 View Post
    hey, I was wondering if you had an offense to report in the background investigation do you put down the numerical law or write it in words.. thanks in advance
    Numerical law.

  18. #19368
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infolet333 View Post
    Hey whatsup guys, havent been on here in a while.

    I have a question about FST.

    First 3 weeks I got a 20:13, 19:33 and 17:50 on FST. (Passing is 17:30)

    Last week I got it down to 16:20 and today to 16:10.

    Now I was just wondering if anybody knows how grading on the FST works.

    I know that FST makes up 20% of your final academy average, and you need at least a 75% on the FST portion to pass. Do they only grade your FST midterm and final times, or does each week also count? I was just wondering cuz I am hoping my ****ty first 3 weeks on FST don't mess up my final FST grade, now that I am finally passing it.

    (BTW I have a 90 average on quizzes and am doing good in hands on stuff)

    Would be sweet if anybody here can really explain how the FST grading works in the academy, since they haven't been very clear to us about it.
    wow u brought ur time down 25% thats pretty sick...

    Question for u... Is a passing time a 100? how is FST graded?

  19. #19369
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Thanks, a lot of it is just technique improvements.

    Well I am under the impression that during midterm and final week, the fitness unit also administers an "FST Midterm" and "FST final" so to speak. Somebody once told me that they just take the grade you get on your FST during that midterm, and that final week and that is your total academy FST grade. But I am not sure if this is true. (I hope that it is true cuz that would be very helpful to me).

    I was just wondering if somebody could clarify if this is true or not.

    Also, FST is graded based on how fast you can complete it.

    17:30 is passing (a 75%) , and I think 11:19 is a 100%.

    You must also finish the FST run on air (With air still left in your cylinder)
    Last edited by infolet333; 03-04-2014 at 08:10 PM.
    coldblood92 and dem7191 like this.
    FDNY exam 2000 score: 104

    list number: 2xx

  20. #19370
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Infolet333 is correct, your score is based on the test only, midterm and final. Also, the scores are based on times, and they also seem pretty correct, must finish on air.
    Every week you should get better with your times, you guys should be more comfortable with the mask techniques. That alone can save you some time.
    Last edited by FFwnt2b; 03-04-2014 at 09:44 PM.
    infolet333 likes this.

  21. #19371
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    157

    Default

    For those of you that went to get their detailed social security earnings statement recently......did it include last years 2013 information?

  22. #19372
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    101

    Default

    CPAT admission notice received. Dates march 13th, 29th and April 5th. List number 15##

  23. #19373
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    21

    Default

    When I got the detailed earnings statement they didn't have my 2013 info. Someone else I talked too at cpat training didn't get their 2013 info either.

  24. #19374
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infolet333 View Post
    Hey whatsup guys, havent been on here in a while.

    I have a question about FST.

    First 3 weeks I got a 20:13, 19:33 and 17:50 on FST. (Passing is 17:30)

    Last week I got it down to 16:20 and today to 16:10.

    Now I was just wondering if anybody knows how grading on the FST works.

    I know that FST makes up 20% of your final academy average, and you need at least a 75% on the FST portion to pass. Do they only grade your FST midterm and final times, or does each week also count? I was just wondering cuz I am hoping my ****ty first 3 weeks on FST don't mess up my final FST grade, now that I am finally passing it.

    (BTW I have a 90 average on quizzes and am doing good in hands on stuff)

    Would be sweet if anybody here can really explain how the FST grading works in the academy, since they haven't been very clear to us about it.
    Based on what they decide to be 100% score and your time difference from that.
    Last edited by BrooklynBravest; 03-05-2014 at 03:24 PM.

  25. #19375
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gheech View Post
    When I got the detailed earnings statement they didn't have my 2013 info. Someone else I talked too at cpat training didn't get their 2013 info either.
    thanks for the reply. Do you remember when you went to get it?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 49 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 38 guests)

  1. 4040clubBouncer,
  2. 7andchange,
  3. bk60191983,
  4. DannyD0pe,
  5. DedicatedAmbition,
  6. JRodPizza ,
  7. lukerep,
  8. nptks,
  9. TB_FDNY,
  10. Test 200,
  11. thirdtimesacharm

Similar Threads

  1. Remember The Brothers 9-11-01
    By E40FDNYL35 in forum The 9-11 Tragedy
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 09-29-2014, 04:52 AM
  2. FDNY Medical Exam
    By FDNY78 in forum Testing & Fitness
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:46 PM
  3. Fdny exam
    By ffkisselstein in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. Firefighters Betrayed
    By Nail200 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 03:11 PM
  5. No Firefighter Should Ever Die Again
    By blancety in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register