Like Tree11270Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

Forum Member

I would check with your investigator. I have no reason to make this up and no reason why I would be lied to. My friend that was 75x for his run letter on the 3rd and his brother recieved his on the 10th.

Forum Member

Unless you saw the actual letter than I wouldn't put any stock in it I know several guys below that who have been assured by their investigators that they will be getting a letter... Is it possible he was EMS promotional as well and coincidentally also on the OC list

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by frankp88 View Post
    Unless you saw the actual letter than I wouldn't put any stock in it I know several guys below that who have been assured by their investigators that they will be getting a letter... Is it possible he was EMS promotional as well and coincidentally also on the OC list
    Nope OC. Listen believe what you may. But when it turns out to be a " I told you so situation" I'll make sure I say it.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by EKFCASPER View Post
    Nope OC. Listen believe what you may. But when it turns out to be a " I told you so situation" I'll make sure I say it.
    More power to Ur friend I guess . Bottom line if he did get it that's one guy . There are still 200 spots below him . That have yet to receive anything . So it does me or anyone above 1360 any good .

Forum Member

People have different investigators. This news doesn't surprise me.

Forum Member

Haven't people stated in the past that the investigators "slipped" up and they were past up on? Could be the same now. Just saying that someone I know has a run letter at a certain number.

Forum Member

Haven't people stated in the past that the investigators "slipped" up and they were past up on? Could be the same now. Just saying that someone I know has a run letter at a certain number.
    Possible yes . But the fact that 200 numbers have been passed up on . And Ur friend got a letter makes it highly questionable. That's all we are trying to say . Is it possible sure . But 200 spots and with a lot of guys in the mid 11s through that 136* stating that they are all done with the process and yet to receive a letter . Makes it seem out of place .

Even so if u are above mid 13s . That does u no favor . U need the list to move into the 15-1600s for this class . If u want a real chance at the academy as early as u expect to go in . I'm 20** and I honestly thought I was good for janaury 15 . Now I'm not Soo sure .

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by grizzle View Post
    Supposedly they only fully processed people up to the 1340s so I'm not sure I'd believe that.
    If that's what the DCAS recording said, I wouldn't put much stock in it. I was in the academy before they updated it it say they certified up to my number. It's a joke.
    My1Goal and bkopie like this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by k20dc2 View Post
    Possible yes . But the fact that 200 numbers have been passed up on . And Ur friend got a letter makes it highly questionable. That's all we are trying to say . Is it possible sure . But 200 spots and with a lot of guys in the mid 11s through that 136* stating that they are all done with the process and yet to receive a letter . Makes it seem out of place .

Even so if u are above mid 13s . That does u no favor . U need the list to move into the 15-1600s for this class . If u want a real chance at the academy as early as u expect to go in . I'm 20** and I honestly thought I was good for janaury 15 . Now I'm not Soo sure .
    I'm not talking about me. I posted that so the guys who claim they've finished the process can look into it. If i was among the men who claim their finished and waiting I would be on the horn first thing tomorrow morning.

Most of the truthful information I have received was here on these forums. Just trying to help out

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderneck30 View Post
    Lol naa there's no hair test. Just wanted to scare Herc
    Lol funny guy. Thanks for the scare😉
    Exam 2000
    Score: 100
    List# : 30xx

Forum Member

I'm not talking about me. I posted that so the guys who claim they've finished the process can look into it. If i was among the men who claim their finished and waiting I would be on the horn first thing tomorrow morning.

Most of the truthful information I have received was here on these forums. Just trying to help out
    For some reason, I believe you. I'm pretty sure this forum will start blowing up this week.
    test2000 likes this.
    6019- was sitting at 13xx
    2000- now sitting at 18xx

Forum Member

I believe you, it's kind of funny how everyone thinks there process with the investigator is going to smooth as butter. I'm sure there's tons of candidates with skeletons in there closets which disqualify them. Think about it..estimation of run letter that went out is #700-1400. That is not counting the ones that haven't been cleared by CID which means people could get skipped..it happens

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy459 View Post
    I believe you, it's kind of funny how everyone thinks there process with the investigator is going to smooth as butter. I'm sure there's tons of candidates with skeletons in there closets which disqualify them. Think about it..estimation of run letter that went out is #700-1400. That is not counting the ones that haven't been cleared by CID which means people could get skipped..it happens
    200 people? lol

Forum Member

So mentors are saying they went up to 1150's but your friend in the 1340's got a letter ? No one on here between 1150 and 1340 has received a letter. Is this the same friend that said this class they were only sending out letters to minorities and weren't hiring any white guys lol
    bkopie likes this.
    Exam: 2000
    Score: 102
    List # 11xx

Forum Member

They updated the list # of the eligible certified. It's now 1604.5
    bkopie likes this.

Forum Member

Not every single candidate eligble is on these forums.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy459 View Post
    Not every single candidate eligble is on these forums.
    Honestly bro 200 people got skipped . Rofl . April fools was a few months ago don't Ya think .

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomFromQueens View Post
    So mentors are saying they went up to 1150's but your friend in the 1340's got a letter ? No one on here between 1150 and 1340 has received a letter. Is this the same friend that said this class they were only sending out letters to minorities and weren't hiring any white guys lol
    Bwgahaha . With every post I start to wonder . Is common sence so uncommon .
    U got me tearing here . Probably is the same friend that just got his run letter .

Oops sorry the guy who told him that is otj .

Forum Member

Has anyone with a list number less than 1600 found out they lost their extra points? Maybe a lot of the people skipped couldn't move forward for this reason, but have yet to hear? Or maybe those guys will be getting their run letters tomorrow or the next day and this guy who got the run letter in 13xx's just got his a day or two early.

It doesn't make sense for anyone to come on here and say they have a run letter in 13xx's, and to lie about it. I mean I guess it's possible, but kinda silly. Hopefully, it's true and the list goes further... The class is still a month or so away, so to think they have the class completely filled is ridiculous. Just chill out, relax and keep working hard.
    Matador611 likes this.

Forum Member

My guess Tuesday they'll have finalized the run for the 25th.

And I bet they have a final run that they haven't told anyone about. Probably on the 27th.

When it's said and done. Expecting up to 1400 to have been called for this class
    Matador611 likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4040clubBouncer View Post
    My guess Tuesday they'll have finalized the run for the 25th.

And I bet they have a final run that they haven't told anyone about. Probably on the 27th.

When it's said and done. Expecting up to 1400 to have been called for this class
    The 25th was supposedly only if needed . Which makes sence . That way they can fill in from the people who failed the run . At this point 1400 is a real stretch . People forget about recycles and people who were jumped on the last class .that's why the list hasn't moved as expected . If the list reaches 1300 I'll be super excited . Which even that might be a stretch .
    FDsouthbxNY likes this.

Forum Member

Haha just trolling hard..we just have to sit back and see what happens at this point. Isn't much left to it.
    kmart1 and Matador611 like this.

Forum Member

As per the mystery guy who got a run letter at 136x, I just got off the phone with my investigator and she says there's absolutely no way thats true. She did however confirm that mid 1100 was reached in the last email group and that they WILL be sending out more run emails today so I should watch my inbox.
    grizzle likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by k20dc2 View Post
    The 25th was supposedly only if needed . Which makes sence . That way they can fill in from the people who failed the run . At this point 1400 is a real stretch . People forget about recycles and people who were jumped on the last class .that's why the list hasn't moved as expected . If the list reaches 1300 I'll be super excited . Which even that might be a stretch .
    According to a couple of guys mentors with the run letters they have anywhere from 70-100 spots left to fill. I don't know if that's counting defers. It's obviously not counting no shows and fails. I think more letters will come out after the Thursday run and there will one more after that for the few remaining spots if any.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by River6019 View Post
    As per the mystery guy who got a run letter at 136x, I just got off the phone with my investigator and she says there's absolutely no way thats true. She did however confirm that mid 1100 was reached in the last email group and that they WILL be sending out more run emails today so I should watch my inbox.
    Nice, your lucky that you have an investigator that actually talks to you lol very hard to come by

Thread Information