Like Tree11287Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by k20dc2 View Post
    The 25th was supposedly only if needed . Which makes sence . That way they can fill in from the people who failed the run . At this point 1400 is a real stretch . People forget about recycles and people who were jumped on the last class .that's why the list hasn't moved as expected . If the list reaches 1300 I'll be super excited . Which even that might be a stretch .
    One thing you might all consider is that they're dealing with more fluctuation than they did when there was only a single hiring list and competetive physical. There aren't going to be too many recycles in this class either. The number eligible was half what it was last class.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by River6019 View Post
    As per the mystery guy who got a run letter at 136x, I just got off the phone with my investigator and she says there's absolutely no way thats true. She did however confirm that mid 1100 was reached in the last email group and that they WILL be sending out more run emails today so I should watch my inbox.
    What's your list number approximately?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by River6019 View Post
    As per the mystery guy who got a run letter at 136x, I just got off the phone with my investigator and she says there's absolutely no way thats true. She did however confirm that mid 1100 was reached in the last email group and that they WILL be sending out more run emails today so I should watch my inbox.
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THATS TRUE!!!!! You're in the early 1200s, correct?
    Score: 102
    List#: 11xx
    Intake Interview: Oct 29, 2013
    CPAT: Nov 9, 2013
    Psych: Jan 25, 2014
    Med: Jan 29, 2014
    Run Letter: June 18, 2014
    Run Date: June 25, 2014
    Academy Start Date: July 14, 2014

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy459 View Post
    Nice, your lucky that you have an investigator that actually talks to you lol very hard to come by
    My investigator answers me every time. He just doesn't give me any insider info like River6019's investigator did lol
    List#: 11xx
    Intake Interview: Oct 29, 2013
    CPAT: Nov 9, 2013
    Psych: Jan 25, 2014
    Med: Jan 29, 2014
    Run Letter: June 18, 2014
    Run Date: June 25, 2014
    Academy Start Date: July 14, 2014

Forum Member

It's almost noon. When are these other run letters getting sent out?

And what about some packets already.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4040clubBouncer View Post
    It's almost noon. When are these other run letters getting sent out?

And what about some packets already.
    Bro wassup with u and packets . Every other post is packets . Just be patient they will come . Wait till*after this next class starts and then maybe they will send some more packets . Even after u get it , it's going to be a long wait anyway . Call the cid hotline and beg them for some packets . No one on here can help with that .

Forum Member

Bro wassup with u and packets . Every other post is packets . Just be patient they will come . Wait till*after this next class starts and then maybe they will send some more packets . Even after u get it , it's going to be a long wait anyway . Call the cid hotline and beg them for some packets . No one on here can help with that .
    He's just showing his feelings.... its all good man. I agree that maybe they might send them out in July.

Forum Member

That email was not cool at all. ..my heart dropped !
    sffdnyhopeful09 likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFleak View Post
    That email was not cool at all. ..my heart dropped !
    Which email?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matador611 View Post
    Which email?
    JoinFDNY sent out an email reminding people about the probie manual and candidate resources online.
    Score: 101
    List #: 19XX

Forum Member

I agree with you. 4040 and Herc are the most impatient in this forum.

Every since I told my family that my dream was to be NYC FF my family started asking me about it in every family gathering. Christmas 2011 I told them I was studying to take the exam , Christmas 2012 my response was I scored a 101 and they are definitely going to call me, Chritmas 2013 I told them I received my packet and started the process, and now this Christmas 2014 I get to tell them I may or may not be in the January 2015 class. If patience is something that is needed in this long journey then that's definitelty something I learned and you guys should to.

Asking for packets to be mailed out in every post or asking every forum member on what class they think you might get in is a lack of patience. Your time will come just be patient for now and be prepared for when it does.
    JDNY13, bkopie and bklynmike91 like this.

Forum Member

That was just like a general reminder to keep training right? It wouldnt mean anything like a run letter? Got me paranoid lol

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DannyD0pe View Post

Every since I told my family that my dream was to be NYC FF my family started asking me about it in every family gathering. Christmas 2011 I told them I was studying to take the exam , Christmas 2012 my response was I scored a 101 and they are definitely going to call me, Chritmas 2013 I told them I received my packet and started the process, and now this Christmas 2014 I get to tell them I may or may not be in the January 2015 class. If patience is something that is needed in this long journey then that's definitelty something I learned and you guys should to.

Asking for packets to be mailed out in every post or asking every forum member on what class they think you might get in is a lack of patience. Your time will come just be patient for now and be prepared for when it does.

Same thing with me.. At every family gathering I always get asked how the process is going.. Nothing else to say other than I'm "still waiting sitting at 36xx.."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by w13ny View Post
    That was just like a general reminder to keep training right? It wouldnt mean anything like a run letter? Got me paranoid lol
    Yea, just a reminder to study and use the resources they got online. No worries, lol.
    Score: 101
    List #: 19XX

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smoove View Post
    Yea, just a reminder to study and use the resources they got online. No worries, lol.
    Oh OK...never got it

Forum Member

Sory guys I had called 311 and asked. They told me to use this forum.

But yea I've followed this forum for years and honestly you just never know who knows what and how they found it out. So sometimes I figure I might as all ask or see if anyone wants to speculate on it. They'll come eventually that I know

Forum Member

When someone on here gets a packet you'll know, stop asking.

It's not like getting a packet means much, like others have said you're still going to be waiting another 6 months to a year to get in a class.
    MikeLarryM35 likes this.

Forum Member

so just a question if anyone has the answer... on run day (6/18) is it just the mile and a half run or is there anything else that we do... paperwork etc..

exam 2000
    list #9**

Forum Member

Wondering the same about the run day (list #10xx run date 6/19) I assume paperwork as long as you pass the run. Probably a stern "now don't do anything to hurt yourself" talking to.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smoove View Post
    They updated the list # of the eligible certified. It's now 1604.5
    Regarding the revised list numbers like 1604.5... Is there a public list of this? Like if some guy in the 102s lost his residency and is now a 97, do I move up? Obviously, if so, it would only be a few dozen numbers, but it would be nice to know.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DannyD0pe View Post

Listen bro if u do not like any of the questions that I ask, it's simple, DONT ANSWER THEM! Who gives a sh** if I ask a lot of questions or the same question.everyone has a different answer so I like to hear different insights. What the hell does it matter to u?? What u need to do is gather yourself And worry about YOU. I'm going to ask any question I want homie, so breathe easy.

And yea, WE WANT PACKETS!!��
    Exam 2000
    Score: 100
    List# : 30xx

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by bkopie View Post
    Regarding the revised list numbers like 1604.5... Is there a public list of this? Like if some guy in the 102s lost his residency and is now a 97, do I move up? Obviously, if so, it would only be a few dozen numbers, but it would be nice to know.
    It would seem to be a lot of unnecessary work for them to change your number, I'm pretty certain they are only changing ppl's number that were actually affected. Like me for example... I went from 17000ish down to 5xxx.5 because they didn't score me with residency originally. And as far as a revised list, I'm interested in seeing one too but I doubt it's public info for a revised one.

Forum Member

Got run letter. High 1100's
    June 25th 7am
    grizzle likes this.
    List: 11xx
    Intake Interview: Oct 29th
    CPAT: Nov 9th
    Psych: Jan 25th
    Medical: Jan28th
    Run Date: June 25th

Forum Member

Hey Guys Random Question. Ive gotten confirmation about passing the CPAt as well as my Medical paperwork was sent to me too. Did anyone get anything back in regards to the Psych? I took it, dont think i should have a problem with my results but just wanted to see if anyone got paperwork back on that.
    Exam 2000
    List 14xx

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maxking04 View Post
    Hey Guys Random Question. Ive gotten confirmation about passing the CPAt as well as my Medical paperwork was sent to me too. Did anyone get anything back in regards to the Psych? I took it, dont think i should have a problem with my results but just wanted to see if anyone got paperwork back on that.
    No news is good news with the psych.
    6019- was sitting at 13xx
    2000- now sitting at 18xx

Thread Information