Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 967 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 46786791795796496596696796896997097710171067 ... LastLast
Results 19,321 to 19,340 of 23858
Like Tree9332Likes

Thread: FDNY Exam 2000

  1. #19321
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Allright, thanks for the feedback man, I appreciate it


  2. #19322
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Just when you think that it's about to get nicer outside and the snow is almost gone and maybe you can start running outside safely again, more snow is on the way.. Damn it lol
    Score: 102
    List#: 11xx
    Intake Interview: Oct 29, 2013
    CPAT: Nov 9, 2013
    Psych: Jan 25, 2014
    Med: Jan 29, 2014
    Run Letter: June 18, 2014
    Run Date: June 25, 2014
    Academy Start Date: July 14, 2014

  3. #19323
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    573

    Default

    what the highest they have called for medicals? any ideas?

  4. #19324
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NycQ83 View Post
    what the highest they have called for medicals? any ideas?
    A few days ago some one in the 1500's posted they just received their medical date.

  5. #19325
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Just for *****s and giggles- whats your predictions for how high medicals will go?

    And what list number do you guys think they'll reach.. throw those predictions in there, why not. Need to get through this Monday lol.

  6. #19326
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    416

    Default

    1712

    But realistically. Take whatever number they get up to on the medicals and subtract 200-300 and thats what they will get up to for summer class

  7. #19327
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NycQ83 View Post
    Just for *****s and giggles- whats your predictions for how high medicals will go?

    And what list number do you guys think they'll reach.. throw those predictions in there, why not. Need to get through this Monday lol.
    I'm thinking medicals up to 2100 and list number 1900 reached for the class.
    List # 12XX

  8. #19328
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    306

    Default

    River I think that's about right give or take 150. Hope so

  9. #19329
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Between 1550-1650 for the class. And up to 2000 for the medical.

  10. #19330
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Ok Guys Be Sure To Check Them Mail Boxes...I Feel Like Those Next Wave Of Packets Are Coming Soon!

    Stay In The Gym As Well

  11. #19331
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    201

    Default

    It's nice enough to go running today
    NycQ83 likes this.

  12. #19332
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    28

    Default

    I received my medical notice last week I'm in the mid 1500's just so you guys asking have an idea
    FDNY Exam 2000

    List #: 15XX

    Intake: completed 2/14
    Medical: 3/14
    CPAT: 3/14
    Psych: 4/14
    Run: ?hopefully soon?

  13. #19333
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    836

    Default

    It's the feeling of the instructors at CPAT training that if you're 1400 or below, you should be definitely looking at the next class. Up to 1500, keep your guard up. Everybody else, expect January if you're to make it in. No mention on medicals.

    Maybe they say this to be conservative. I dunno. Just passing it along...

  14. #19334
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jky9xx View Post
    It's nice enough to go running today
    It's been nice the past two weeks about. That week where it was in the 50's was a godsend. Feels so good to back in my running routine.

  15. #19335
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner09 View Post
    It's the feeling of the instructors at CPAT training that if you're 1400 or below, you should be definitely looking at the next class. Up to 1500, keep your guard up. Everybody else, expect January if you're to make it in. No mention on medicals.

    Maybe they say this to be conservative. I dunno. Just passing it along...
    yea I would say that although no one really knows, the instructors at the rock have been pretty close with their predictions and that they may low ball it a little so if their saying 1400, then 1500/1600 is definitely possible too... just my opinion at least.

    roadrunner- are you currently doing cpat prep? is that where you heard this from? Just curious.

  16. #19336
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NycQ83 View Post
    yea I would say that although no one really knows, the instructors at the rock have been pretty close with their predictions and that they may low ball it a little so if their saying 1400, then 1500/1600 is definitely possible too... just my opinion at least.

    roadrunner- are you currently doing cpat prep? is that where you heard this from? Just curious.

    Yeah man. From one of the instructors who also actually teaches PT when/if you make it in. Not gonna give names, but let's just say he's not lacking in the mustache dept...
    Last edited by roadrunner09; 03-03-2014 at 02:02 PM.

  17. #19337
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner09 View Post
    Yeah man. From one of the instructors who also actually teaches PT when/if you make it in. Not gonna give names, but let's just say he's not lacking in the mustache dept...
    Ha I know exactly who your referring to. He was quizzing us on music while on the stair master. Someone thought pearl jam was John Lennon.

  18. #19338
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quick qestion for you guys. Im startin to get some paperwork together for my future packet that I hope will arrive very soon! For the College Transcript does it matter if its official or unofficial? On my colleges website it says that students arent allowed to be sent the actual "official" transcript, only the copy..only emplyores or state agencies eyc are allowed. To recieve it. Can somebody please give me some feedback on this, thank you

  19. #19339
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gianni1028 View Post
    Quick qestion for you guys. Im startin to get some paperwork together for my future packet that I hope will arrive very soon! For the College Transcript does it matter if its official or unofficial? On my colleges website it says that students arent allowed to be sent the actual "official" transcript, only the copy..only emplyores or state agencies eyc are allowed. To recieve it. Can somebody please give me some feedback on this, thank you
    I have my intake interview this week and I'm sure someone who is more qualified to answer will confirm but just to ease your mind for now, you can get an (copy) transcript sent to you. Not sure if it's official or not but just ask to have it sealed and stamped. That's what I did and I will update this week if my investigator tells me otherwise.
    Test # 2000
    Score # 101
    List # 19XX
    Intake 3/5/14
    CPAT 3/27/14
    Medical 7/23/14

  20. #19340
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Oh okay, thanks for the info man, I will wait and see what you post. Congradulations by the way man!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 41 users browsing this thread. (16 members and 25 guests)

  1. bk60191983,
  2. bkopie,
  3. brian_patrick,
  4. DannyD0pe,
  5. DedicatedAmbition,
  6. dem7191,
  7. dropkick11,
  8. FFwnt2b,
  9. Jack Nolan,
  10. Jky9xx,
  11. JRodPizza ,
  12. Matador611,
  13. MikeLarryM35,
  14. mocon337,
  15. NycQ83,
  16. Smoove

Similar Threads

  1. FDNY Medical Exam
    By FDNY78 in forum Testing & Fitness
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:46 PM
  2. Remember The Brothers 9-11-01
    By E40FDNYL35 in forum The 9-11 Tragedy
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:08 AM
  3. Fdny exam
    By ffkisselstein in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. Firefighters Betrayed
    By Nail200 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 03:11 PM
  5. No Firefighter Should Ever Die Again
    By blancety in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts