Forum Member

Default Miami beach FD BAP testing swap...

I know this is a long shot but I just got my BAP testing date and time.. 7/24/11 @ 2pm.. I was wondering if anyone on here would be willing to swap appointments. I have a family reunion in Canada on that Sunday and was spose to fly out Saturday but obviously now I'm stuck till after the BAP.
    So if anyone has a Friday or Saturday time PLEASE let me know! Thx

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marc the Shark View Post
    I know this is a long shot but I just got my BAP testing date and time.. 7/24/11 @ 2pm.. I was wondering if anyone on here would be willing to swap appointments. I have a family reunion in Canada on that Sunday and was spose to fly out Saturday but obviously now I'm stuck till after the BAP.
    So if anyone has a Friday or Saturday time PLEASE let me know! Thx
    Bro I wouldn't just try to swap with someone without contacting HR. Why don't you just give HR a call and see if they can reschedule you. I'm sure that they will try and work with you. Don't get DQed over something silly like that. Just looking out for ya.

Forum Member

Thanks for looking out but they told us during orientation that if we needed a different time that we had to find someone to swap with cause they would have all of the time slots full.. Someone sent me a PM and was willing to help out. Quick call to HR and they switched us and sent new emails
    So I'm happy. Still have to change flight details and other arrangement but it will work!
    Oh and I must say. Thus far miami beach HR is by far the best/nicest I've dealt with by far

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marc the Shark View Post
    Thanks for looking out but they told us during orientation that if we needed a different time that we had to find someone to swap with cause they would have all of the time slots full.. Someone sent me a PM and was willing to help out. Quick call to HR and they switched us and sent new emails
    So I'm happy. Still have to change flight details and other arrangement but it will work!
    Oh and I must say. Thus far miami beach HR is by far the best/nicest I've dealt with by far
    ......"......
    Last edited by beachfire; 07-24-2011 at 02:19 PM.

Forum Member

got 2 swaps open.. We got 2 guys that take it at 10am sunday and 1pm sunday that are trying to switch out.. pm me asap.

Thread Information