Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default anything other than USAJOBS.com

hey, just wondering if there are any other sites to apply for DOD firefighter besides usajobs.com?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigGriffC12 View Post
    hey, just wondering if there are any other sites to apply for DOD firefighter besides usajobs.com?
    you can apply for DoD contractor firefighter jobs via announcements on dodfire.com but all federal government jobs are announced on usajobs.gov.

Forum Member

Default DoD Fire jobs

Not true. Not only is there USAJobs (I personnely hate this one), but maybe you should try cpol.army.mil. I currently work for the Army. But the Navy and Marine Corps have DoD civilian jobs as well. I've done the contracting thing for 2 years, and I've been thinking about going back.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Armydog View Post
    Not true. Not only is there USAJobs (I personnely hate this one), but maybe you should try cpol.army.mil. I currently work for the Army. But the Navy and Marine Corps have DoD civilian jobs as well. I've done the contracting thing for 2 years, and I've been thinking about going back.
    that is true, you can apply directly through the CPOL or DON-CHR website but most (if not all) of the announcements that they post are posted on USAJOBS.GOV. IF you are looking for announcements that aren't posted on USAJOBS, good luck because OPM has directed that all DoD components announce through USAJOBS.

...especially if you are an EXTERNAL candidate.

Thread Information