Forum Member

Default Vinnell Saudi Arabia

Does anyone know anything about working for Vinnell?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalli1978 View Post
    Does anyone know anything about working for Vinnell?
    Not sure Brother but the recruiters name is Jim Bonynge and his email is as follows: Jim.bonynge@ngc.com . Best of luck,I hope this helps!

Also check this link to a current job posting for FF/EMT....Good Luck!
    http://www.dodfire.com/JOBS/FF_EMT_KSA.pdf

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ACofthedesert View Post
    Not sure Brother but the recruiters name is Jim Bonynge and his email is as follows: Jim.bonynge@ngc.com . Best of luck,I hope this helps!

Also check this link to a current job posting for FF/EMT....Good Luck!
    http://www.dodfire.com/JOBS/FF_EMT_KSA.pdf
    Have you worked for them?

Forum Member

Have you worked for them?
    No I did not. I was hired by them but took a more lucrative offer in Iraq. While applying and interviewing I spoke with several folks who were on the contract. they all had both good and bad things to say about it. The living arrangements were really nice, sharing a Big apartment with two other firefighters. However all have your own large bedroom and bath. you only share a kitchen and living room. Nice big pool and gym. You can also go into town when you want. Salary is around 70K then but that was over three years ago. I believe they work 48/24 with decent benefits. Some of the negatives were the equipment and working conditions, as well as restrictions placed upon you by the company. Please remember this was some time ago so my facts may be somewhat twisted. I have explored so many contracts that it starts to blur after a while. They are hiring right now so I would get my stuff in with them. I do remember that it was about four months after my interview that I received an offer. During those months I heard NOTHING from them, I thought they forgot about me. I hope this helps Brother! Best of Luck!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ACofthedesert View Post
    No I did not. I was hired by them but took a more lucrative offer in Iraq. While applying and interviewing I spoke with several folks who were on the contract. they all had both good and bad things to say about it. The living arrangements were really nice, sharing a Big apartment with two other firefighters. However all have your own large bedroom and bath. you only share a kitchen and living room. Nice big pool and gym. You can also go into town when you want. Salary is around 70K then but that was over three years ago. I believe they work 48/24 with decent benefits. Some of the negatives were the equipment and working conditions, as well as restrictions placed upon you by the company. Please remember this was some time ago so my facts may be somewhat twisted. I have explored so many contracts that it starts to blur after a while. They are hiring right now so I would get my stuff in with them. I do remember that it was about four months after my interview that I received an offer. During those months I heard NOTHING from them, I thought they forgot about me. I hope this helps Brother! Best of Luck!
    Thanks alot. Where are you working now?

Forum Member

Thanks alot. Where are you working now?
    I have been working In Iraq for the past three plus years.

Thread Information