Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default Eagle Compressors

Just wondering if anybody had some feedback on Eagle Compressors. We're looking for a new 20+ CFM compressor and had their rep's in the other day to talk to us about them. Nearly everyone in our area has a Bauer, so I don't really have any local contacts that I can go to. We're looking to add it to our substation that has a portable 6 bottle cascade so it can be refilled in house.

Quote Originally Posted by RoaddoggAK View Post
    Just wondering if anybody had some feedback on Eagle Compressors. We're looking for a new 20+ CFM compressor and had their rep's in the other day to talk to us about them. Nearly everyone in our area has a Bauer, so I don't really have any local contacts that I can go to. We're looking to add it to our substation that has a portable 6 bottle cascade so it can be refilled in house.
    Check 'em both. I'm a happy Bauer owner. T.C

On the flatest land around! (In central Il.)

We have an Eagle, and have had it for about 6 years. So far no problems. I just dont know much about others to have an opinion about them.

Quote Originally Posted by RoaddoggAK View Post
    I think some of the other, higher priced brands will say that you get what you pay for, but I haven't seen issues with ours. Ours is seven or so years old, and has performed well. The fill station got drug out of the bay once on its side when attached to a mobile cascade being filled that was driven out of the building, and the compressor was drug across the bay though it stayed upright. Both needed little if no repairs beyond being checked over after their excursion by our dealer. Pretty sure our containment unit is the only one out there with road rash on it...

Neighbors have a newer Eagle Air system and it is very nice. I like the improvements they've made over the years.
    "Share your knowledge - it's a way to achieve immortality." - Stolen from Chase Sargent's Buddy to Boss program

Forum Member

I have an eagle air trailer. It is a piece of junk. Every time we run it, a mechanic has to come fix something on it. We purchased it in 96. It is run on a monthly basis.
    I sent a letter to eagle in 2000 listing all the problems with it and asking for their help. They told me since the warrenty was over there was nothing they could do.
    I would not buy anything with eagles name on it.

If you would like other info please email.
    Thanks,
    Flochief

Thread Information