Thread: Hi Everyone!

  1. #1
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    22

    Default Hi Everyone!

    Hi Everyone! Just wanted to stop in an introduce myself. My name is Kyle and I'm a junior firefighter in Montgomery County, PA.
    Kyle - FireSquad911

  2. #2
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Greetings from Indiana and welcome to the forum.

  3. #3
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bdunndchi View Post
    Greetings from Indiana and welcome to the forum.
    Thank you.
    Kyle - FireSquad911

  4. #4
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FireSquad911 View Post
    Hi Everyone! Just wanted to stop in an introduce myself. My name is Kyle and I'm a junior firefighter in Montgomery County, PA.
    Hello and welcome,
    how is it going and how long have you been a firefighter?

  5. #5
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.F.Mead View Post
    Hello and welcome,
    how is it going and how long have you been a firefighter?
    Thanks, I have been a JRFF for just under 5 months.
    Kyle - FireSquad911

  6. #6
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hi Kyle! Welcome to Firehouse.com! I'm also new and starting to explore the forums here. Good luck to you and stay safe while you're working with us in the fire service!

  7. #7
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Sounds good, whats the plan then? Career?

  8. #8
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_Blue View Post
    Hi Kyle! Welcome to Firehouse.com! I'm also new and starting to explore the forums here. Good luck to you and stay safe while you're working with us in the fire service!
    Thank you, you too!
    Kyle - FireSquad911

  9. #9
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.F.Mead View Post
    Sounds good, whats the plan then? Career?
    Possibly, I have considered that...
    Kyle - FireSquad911

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register