Indian River State College and the St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office are hosting the Dive Rescue International Winter Training Series in Fort Pierce, FL. The following is a list of classes being held:
- Dive Rescue I -- January 13-15, 2012
- Dive Rescue II (Topics: Evidence Recovery Operations and Public Safety Diver Survival) -- January 16-19, 2012
- Med Dive -- January 20-21, 2012
- Public Safety Scuba Instructor -- January 22-26, 2012
- Dive Rescue I Trainer -- January 28-February 1, 2012
- Dry Suit Diving Trainer -- February 2-4, 2012
To download a flyer/registration form, please click on the following link: http://www.diverescueintl.com/Assets...L_WTS_2012.pdf.
For any additional information or to register by phone, please contact Andrea Troyer at (800) 248-3483, extension 18 or email her at atroyer-AT-diverescueintl.com.
To check out a complete listing of our upcoming training opportunities, please click the following link to be taken to our Training web page: http://www.diverescueintl.com/Training_Calendar.aspx.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
11-03-2011, 12:32 AM #1
Public Safety Diver training series at Indian River State College
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By MikeWard in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 08-13-2012, 01:47 PM
By Firewalker1 in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 71Last Post: 05-17-2007, 01:34 AM
By MalahatTwo7 in forum The Off Duty ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2005, 09:20 AM
By Maverick9110E in forum The Off Duty ForumsReplies: 25Last Post: 05-13-2005, 10:37 AM
By DCFF in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 38Last Post: 02-08-2002, 09:18 AM