Public Safety Diver "training series" in Florida
Indian River State College and the St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office are hosting the Dive Rescue International Winter Training Series in Fort Pierce, FL. The following is a list of classes being held:
- Dive Rescue I -- January 13-15, 2012
- Dive Rescue II (Topics: Evidence Recovery Operations and Public Safety Diver Survival) -- January 16-19, 2012
- Med Dive -- January 20-21, 2012
- Public Safety Scuba Instructor -- January 22-26, 2012
- Dive Rescue I Trainer -- January 28-February 1, 2012
- Dry Suit Diving Trainer -- February 2-4, 2012
To download a flyer/registration form, please click on the following link: http://www.diverescueintl.com/Assets...L_WTS_2012.pdf.
For any additional information or to register by phone, please contact Andrea at (800) 248-3483, extension 18 or email her at email@example.com.
To check out a complete listing of our upcoming training opportunities, please click the following link to be taken to our Training web page: http://www.diverescueintl.com/Training_Calendar.aspx.