Indian River State College and the St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office are hosting the Dive Rescue International Winter Training Series in Fort Pierce, FL. The following is a list of classes being held:
- Dive Rescue I -- January 13-15, 2012
- Dive Rescue II (Topics: Evidence Recovery Operations and Public Safety Diver Survival) -- January 16-19, 2012
- Med Dive -- January 20-21, 2012
- Public Safety Scuba Instructor -- January 22-26, 2012
- Dive Rescue I Trainer -- January 28-February 1, 2012
- Dry Suit Diving Trainer -- February 2-4, 2012
To download a flyer/registration form, please click on the following link: http://www.diverescueintl.com/Assets...L_WTS_2012.pdf.
For any additional information or to register by phone, please contact Andrea at (800) 248-3483, extension 18 or email her at email@example.com.
To check out a complete listing of our upcoming training opportunities, please click the following link to be taken to our Training web page: http://www.diverescueintl.com/Training_Calendar.aspx.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
11-02-2011, 11:46 PM #1
Public Safety Diver "training series" in Florida
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By BladesRobinson in forum FloridaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2010, 10:25 PM
By BladesRobinson in forum TexasReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2010, 10:12 PM
By caffder in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-25-2005, 02:06 PM
By MalahatTwo7 in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2005, 11:29 AM
By LDCFM_FireCop in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2001, 09:28 PM