55 Years & Still Rolling
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Thumbs up And...........

A bit off topic, but y'all know what the correlation is between a Tornado and a Redneck Divorce??..........

Either one is gonna cost Bubba his Double wide............

Back to Bikes...... My late Brother had a number of Harleys over the years. He always said (and I wholeheartedly agree) "NOTHING sounds like a Harley"........
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Truckie

Back to Bikes...... My late Brother had a number of Harleys over the years. He always said (and I wholeheartedly agree) "NOTHING sounds like a Harley"........
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

MembersZone Subscriber

Harley Davidson sure is a great brand name. They've made a few good bikes also.
    ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Forum Member

Tajm - like the streetfighter look for around town and the way theu handle but when you have to put down the miles across the country let me at my Grandpa cruiser for the comfort and tunes as I roll on the miles.

Longshot - Like the looks of those, love the black ones rims with the red pin stripping and black always looks faster anyways. lol

Hope some more people post pics because I ahte winter and this helps pass the time during the snowy freexing days.
    Thanks
    WildBill

Forum Member

Looks like I'm riding to the Fire Department Vs Police Department hockey today. May be one of the last few riding days of the year around here. Damn I hate winter!!!
    Beat the hell out of the PoPo Brothers.....

Forum Member

Nice ride down to the hockey game today. Even better ride home. Thought I would miss my goldwing more but love this HD Road Glide a lot. Sure hope I can a couple of more weeks of riding in. Try to keep those pics coming so far quite a few nice lookin rides.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by tbzep View Post
    Great bike man! I ride an '07 RWB 800. I love it. It can move like a sport bike yet I can ride it across the country comfortably if I want to.

I also really like the naked/streetfighter look. Good lookin bike.

Truckie

My son getting an early start!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by sTages19 View Post
    Great bike man! I ride an '07 RWB 800. I love it. It can move like a sport bike yet I can ride it across the country comfortably if I want to.
    Anniversary bike! Like I mentioned, my first bike was a VF-500F Interceptor, a 1986 model, which was also RWB. The 1986 VFR-750 was the basis of your anniversary paint job and was my favorite of all 7 generations.

You hit the nail on the head for why I like the VFR. I can grind the headers and footpegs, yet I slapped hard bags on it and rode it up to the northern point of Lake Superior a few years ago. Unfortunately, I can't wrap my brain around the newest generation VFR. I'm sure it's a good bike, but I don't like the way it looks.
    Last edited by tbzep; 11-14-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by tbzep View Post
    Anniversary bike! Like I mentioned, my first bike was a VF-500F Interceptor, a 1986 model, which was also RWB. The 1986 VFR-750 was the basis of your anniversary paint job and was my favorite of all 7 generations.

You hit the nail on the head for why I like the VFR. I can grind the headers and footpegs, yet I slapped hard bags on it and rode it up to the northern point of Lake Superior a few years ago. Unfortunately, I can't wrap my brain around the newest generation VFR. I'm sure it's a good bike, but I don't like the way it looks.
    You got it spot on. I actually bought it because a friend of mines dad had one way back and this one was on sale at the local shop. It was a deal i couldnt pass up price wise and bought it as my first bike!! got it in may '10 with 0 miles, they had expected more for the anniversary guys out there, my gain.

agreed the 1200 kinda looks like the red headed step child. the exhaust is just plain ugly. Ive seen some people do some mods to them which has made them look a lot better, but still not my cup of tea.

Forum Member

SPFD nice ride..now you can go and find another one after the pratice marriage. Not having two wheels can be very frustrating.

Forum Member

Can not believe the weather we are having here in O H I O...it's mid Nov. and I'm still riding without rally freezng my A** off got love it.

Forum Member

Need mor pictres of Bikes I'm sure we have more rides out there....

Forum Member

nice Duc, tjam611. Mine is a 2000 Ducati 748. Here's a pic in street trim and one in track plastics.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

MembersZone Subscriber

Nice. My dream is to one day own a full race aprila.
    ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Forum Member

Like the way they have the single sided swingarm. I take it got track plastic just in case of a rubber up situation?

Thread Information