Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 89
  1. #21
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    You are one funny little kid. Heck, I bet the girls just love you, you stud, you!
    Why do you all start crap on here? Cause your a cop and firefighter thats why? You think your cool cause you've been on the job? Your the front line is that why? You should have respect for people and atleast fellow "brothers" and people that support you.

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com


  2. #22
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    Thank you Little Debbie. You made it easy to find the Chief's e-mail with your link to the Signal 51 home page. You might want to be careful running mouth around a group of grown adults, it could come back to bite you in your backside in the future, kid. Now go do something useful like, fetching me a snack. You can film yourself while you do it if it makes you feel better. That would be a video we all like to see.
    Guess what, Bull Watson? Your link made it just as easy too! Playing the stupid scare/complaint game is immature and childish for someone who is a cop and firefighter. Seriously. Goodnight.

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  3. #23
    MembersZone Subscriber BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielsSFD View Post
    Why do you all start crap on here? Cause your a cop and firefighter thats why? You think your cool cause you've been on the job? Your the front line is that why? You should have respect for people and atleast fellow "brothers" and people that support you.
    You start a thread showing fire trucks run code 3 to a group of adults who don't really care because we already know what they look like due to the fact that we already drive/ride them. You then ask us what we think and when you get shot down, you get your panties in a wad and start to cry like my 4 year old daughter, when she loses her favorite doll. I do respect people, and try to be nice to everyone I meet, but I'll have no truck with a snot nose child who mouths off to adults especially vet ff. As to you being a fellow brother, You are not, at least not yet. If you keep up that bad attitude that you have and don't grow some thick skin you will never make it Little Debbie.

    Oh by the way I'm not a cop I'm a Sheriff's Deputy, get it correct there son.
    Last edited by BULL321; 11-23-2011 at 02:53 AM.
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

  4. #24
    MembersZone Subscriber BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielsSFD View Post
    Guess what, Bull Watson? Your link made it just as easy too! Playing the stupid scare/complaint game is immature and childish for someone who is a cop and firefighter. Seriously. Goodnight.
    Once again there Little Debbie, I'm not worried about what some snot nose child is going to do. I like many of the others on here were trying to help you out but you're wear that chip on your shoulder like a mill stone and if you don't change your ways fast you will never make it on the truck. Learn to listen more, talk less and try being a little more humble. If you get this upset because we are busting your balls over your little 50 second video, I hate to see what you would do when something "real" in life doesn't go your way. Why don't you just take your little films and go away until you can grow up a bit.
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

  5. #25
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    You start a thread showing fire trucks run code 3 to a group of adults who don't really care because we already know what they look like due to the fact that we already drive/ride them. You then ask us what we think and when you get shot down, you get your panties in a wad and start to cry like my 4 year old daughter, when she loses her favorite doll. I do respect people, and try to be nice to everyone I meet, but I'll have no truck with a snot nose child who mouths off to adults especially vet ff. As to you being a fellow brother, You are not, at least not yet. If you keep up that bad attitude that you have and don't grow some thick skin you will never make it Little Debbie.

    Oh by the way I'm not a cop I'm a Sheriff's Deputy, get it correct their son.
    Although I said I was going asleep, I have a few last words. Hm. From the past thread "most" people told me to move the videos to here "Fire Buff" and that's what I did. I do like knowing if my videos are good or bad, but I also want to hear why, because I want to make it better. Not everyone in this "Firehouse" is a firefighter and some still like my videos. I never mouthed to anyone who has treated me with respect. How you treat me is how I am treating you, give or take. The way you talked to me makes the Watson family look bad and I am sure your mother would be shaking her head. I have not done anything wrong at all by posting my videos. As for my comments, I stand my ground with my videos. Oh and one more thing. As for something that has commented on most of my threads "following me" is childish. I can go around to all your threads and start bull too if you want, but I am not going to because I am mature. Common sense tells you, you need to go back to preschool and learn your manners towards people no matter the age.

    And get it correct I am not a "water/film boy" I am a fire buff.

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  6. #26
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    Once again there Little Debbie, I'm not worried about what some snot nose child is going to do. I like many of the others on here were trying to help you out but you're wear that chip on your shoulder like a mill stone and if you don't change your ways fast you will never make it on the truck. Learn to listen more, talk less and try being a little more humble. If you get this upset because we are busting your balls over your little 50 second video, I hate to see what you would do when something "real" in life doesn't go your way. Why don't you just take your little films and go away until you can grow up a bit.
    Trying to help me out? Disrespecting my videos and posting snobby little comments? You got upset by this video not me, you wasted 50 seconds of your life apparently and told me to do something useful. I commented back with the disrespect you gave me, once again, how you treat me is how I am going to treat you. When something doesn't "go my way" I give suggestions and other ways of handling the problem, something you folks should do.

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  7. #27
    MembersZone Subscriber BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielsSFD View Post
    Although I said I was going asleep, I have a few last words. Hm. From the past thread "most" people told me to move the videos to here "Fire Buff" and that's what I did. I do like knowing if my videos are good or bad, but I also want to hear why, because I want to make it better. Not everyone in this "Firehouse" is a firefighter and some still like my videos. I never mouthed to anyone who has treated me with respect. How you treat me is how I am treating you, give or take. The way you talked to me makes the Watson family look bad and I am sure your mother would be shaking her head. I have not done anything wrong at all by posting my videos. As for my comments, I stand my ground with my videos. Oh and one more thing. As for something that has commented on most of my threads "following me" is childish. I can go around to all your threads and start bull too if you want, but I am not going to because I am mature. Common sense tells you, you need to go back to preschool and learn your manners towards people no matter the age.

    And get it correct I am not a "water/film boy" I am a fire buff.
    Little Debbie you are funny if nothing else. You need to learn to count because, I do believe, this is the only thread that you have started that I have commented on.

    Yes you finally did move your little videos to the correct part of the forum, which shows that you are able to follow directions. Way to grow son! But after reading your post on the closed thread, I thought I like to check out Little Debbie's New thread just to see what it was all about.

    What do I see, the same old p.i.s.s. poor attitude as before, So me being me, I had to make a smart arse comment to see for myself just how poorly you would react. Let me tell you Debbie you did not disappoint.

    As far as making the Watson Family look bad, there are more than plethora of us out there so I'll take a chance. Not that I'm too worried about what a child thinks. If you want to post something on one of my threads have at son. It's a free county
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

  8. #28
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    Little Debbie you are funny if nothing else. You need to learn to count because, I do believe, this is the only thread that you have started that I have commented on.

    Yes you finally did move your little videos to the correct part of the forum, which shows that you are able to follow directions. Way to grow son! But after reading your post on the closed thread, I thought I like to check out Little Debbie's New thread just to see what it was all about.

    What do I see, the same old p.i.s.s. poor attitude as before, So me being me, I had to make a smart arse comment to see for myself just how poorly you would react. Let me tell you Debbie you did not disappoint.

    As far as making the Watson Family look bad, there are more than plethora of us out there so I'll take a chance. Not that I'm too worried about what a child thinks. If you want to post something on one of my threads have at son. It's a free county
    It's funny what a plastic badge and a water hose does to people like you.

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  9. #29
    MembersZone Subscriber BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielsSFD View Post
    It's funny what a plastic badge and a water hose does to people like you.
    What are you talking about Little Debbie? I think that you have just derailed. You have lost your posting privileges for the next 5 minutes. Better yet you are up way past your bed time. While don't you get a good nights rest eat a healthy breakfast and come back in the morning when you are not tired and make sense.
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

  10. #30
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    What are you talking about Little Debbie? I think that you have just derailed. You have lost your posting privileges for the next 5 minutes. Better yet you are up way past your bed time. While don't you get a good nights rest eat a healthy breakfast and come back in the morning when you are not tired and make sense.
    Sorry junior cop you didn't understand that. Try going back to high school and getting a diploma.

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  11. #31
    MembersZone Subscriber BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielsSFD View Post
    Sorry junior cop you didn't understand that. Try going back to high school and getting a diploma.
    I think that you must have a sugar high from eating to many of the snacks that you were supposed to given the FFs. Lay off of the fudge rounds Little Debbie before you get a tummy ache.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

  12. #32
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    I think that you must have a sugar high from eating to many of the snacks that you were supposed to given the FFs. Lay off of the fudge rounds Little Debbie before you get a tummy ache.
    *Laughs Out Loud*

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  13. #33
    Let's talk fire trucks! BoxAlarm187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    Little Debbie, why don't you tell those here on FH.com about claiming to be a member of the SFD on Elightbars.org?
    Career Fire Captain
    Volunteer Chief Officer


    Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

  14. #34
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm187 View Post
    Little Debbie, why don't you tell those here on FH.com about claiming to be a member of the SFD on Elightbars.org?
    Oh god, did I say that! Sue me!

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  15. #35
    MembersZone Subscriber tajm611's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,071

    Default

    Dear sir,

    Can you please re-upload the video? My copy seems to cut off right before the apparatus transforms into a giant robot. I'm also having trouble with your video entitled "school fire". Mine seems to be lacking any fire. Will this be included in the blue ray release and directors cut?

    Thank you for your time.
    -tajm711, buff buffing esquire
    ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

  16. #36
    MembersZone Subscriber BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielsSFD View Post
    Oh god, did I say that! Sue me!
    So the plot thickens. Its starting to look like that on top of having a bad attitude, Little Debbie is also a liar!
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

  17. #37
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    So the plot thickens. Its starting to look like that on top of having a bad attitude, Little Debbie is also a liar!
    Think what you want lady! Im not going to change your mind.

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  18. #38
    MembersZone Subscriber tajm611's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,071

    Default

    Forgive my ignorance on this but what, exactly, do these videos do in support of sfd?
    ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

  19. #39
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tajm611 View Post
    Forgive my ignorance on this but what, exactly, do these videos do in support of sfd?
    Im not going to explain, your smart, figure it out yourself.

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  20. #40
    MembersZone Subscriber tajm611's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,071

    Default

    I've tried but I come up with nothing. So I'll ask it again, how does a video of an apparatus passing benefit SFD in any way?
    ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. World Of Fire Report: 07-02-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2005, 11:23 PM
  2. World Of Fire Report: 08-11-04
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2004, 10:17 AM
  3. World Of fire Report: 03-19-04
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 03:00 PM
  4. World Of Fire Report: 01-01-04
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2004, 11:13 AM
  5. World Of Fire Report: 12-20-03
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 10:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts