Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    Once again there Little Debbie, I'm not worried about what some snot nose child is going to do. I like many of the others on here were trying to help you out but you're wear that chip on your shoulder like a mill stone and if you don't change your ways fast you will never make it on the truck. Learn to listen more, talk less and try being a little more humble. If you get this upset because we are busting your balls over your little 50 second video, I hate to see what you would do when something "real" in life doesn't go your way. Why don't you just take your little films and go away until you can grow up a bit.
    Trying to help me out? Disrespecting my videos and posting snobby little comments? You got upset by this video not me, you wasted 50 seconds of your life apparently and told me to do something useful. I commented back with the disrespect you gave me, once again, how you treat me is how I am going to treat you. When something doesn't "go my way" I give suggestions and other ways of handling the problem, something you folks should do.

Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by DanielsSFD View Post
    Although I said I was going asleep, I have a few last words. Hm. From the past thread "most" people told me to move the videos to here "Fire Buff" and that's what I did. I do like knowing if my videos are good or bad, but I also want to hear why, because I want to make it better. Not everyone in this "Firehouse" is a firefighter and some still like my videos. I never mouthed to anyone who has treated me with respect. How you treat me is how I am treating you, give or take. The way you talked to me makes the Watson family look bad and I am sure your mother would be shaking her head. I have not done anything wrong at all by posting my videos. As for my comments, I stand my ground with my videos. Oh and one more thing. As for something that has commented on most of my threads "following me" is childish. I can go around to all your threads and start bull too if you want, but I am not going to because I am mature. Common sense tells you, you need to go back to preschool and learn your manners towards people no matter the age.

And get it correct I am not a "water/film boy" I am a fire buff.
    Little Debbie you are funny if nothing else. You need to learn to count because, I do believe, this is the only thread that you have started that I have commented on.

Yes you finally did move your little videos to the correct part of the forum, which shows that you are able to follow directions. Way to grow son! But after reading your post on the closed thread, I thought I like to check out Little Debbie's New thread just to see what it was all about.

What do I see, the same old p.i.s.s. poor attitude as before, So me being me, I had to make a smart arse comment to see for myself just how poorly you would react. Let me tell you Debbie you did not disappoint.

As far as making the Watson Family look bad, there are more than plethora of us out there so I'll take a chance. Not that I'm too worried about what a child thinks. If you want to post something on one of my threads have at son. It's a free county
    Stay Safe
    Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Forum Member

Little Debbie you are funny if nothing else. You need to learn to count because, I do believe, this is the only thread that you have started that I have commented on.

Yes you finally did move your little videos to the correct part of the forum, which shows that you are able to follow directions. Way to grow son! But after reading your post on the closed thread, I thought I like to check out Little Debbie's New thread just to see what it was all about.

What do I see, the same old p.i.s.s. poor attitude as before, So me being me, I had to make a smart arse comment to see for myself just how poorly you would react. Let me tell you Debbie you did not disappoint.

As far as making the Watson Family look bad, there are more than plethora of us out there so I'll take a chance. Not that I'm too worried about what a child thinks. If you want to post something on one of my threads have at son. It's a free county
    It's funny what a plastic badge and a water hose does to people like you.

Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.Signal51Group.com

MembersZone Subscriber

It's funny what a plastic badge and a water hose does to people like you.
    What are you talking about Little Debbie? I think that you have just derailed. You have lost your posting privileges for the next 5 minutes. Better yet you are up way past your bed time. While don't you get a good nights rest eat a healthy breakfast and come back in the morning when you are not tired and make sense.
    Stay Safe
    Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

Forum Member

What are you talking about Little Debbie? I think that you have just derailed. You have lost your posting privileges for the next 5 minutes. Better yet you are up way past your bed time. While don't you get a good nights rest eat a healthy breakfast and come back in the morning when you are not tired and make sense.
    Sorry junior cop you didn't understand that. Try going back to high school and getting a diploma.

Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.Signal51Group.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Sorry junior cop you didn't understand that. Try going back to high school and getting a diploma.
    I think that you must have a sugar high from eating to many of the snacks that you were supposed to given the FFs. Lay off of the fudge rounds Little Debbie before you get a tummy ache.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Stay Safe
    Bull

- Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

Forum Member

I think that you must have a sugar high from eating to many of the snacks that you were supposed to given the FFs. Lay off of the fudge rounds Little Debbie before you get a tummy ache.
    *Laughs Out Loud*

Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.Signal51Group.com

Let's talk fire trucks!

Little Debbie, why don't you tell those here on FH.com about claiming to be a member of the SFD on Elightbars.org?
    Career Fire Captain
    Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm187 View Post
    Little Debbie, why don't you tell those here on FH.com about claiming to be a member of the SFD on Elightbars.org?
    Oh god, did I say that! Sue me!

Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.Signal51Group.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Dear sir,

Can you please re-upload the video? My copy seems to cut off right before the apparatus transforms into a giant robot. I'm also having trouble with your video entitled "school fire". Mine seems to be lacking any fire. Will this be included in the blue ray release and directors cut?

Thank you for your time.
    -tajm711, buff buffing esquire
    ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

MembersZone Subscriber

So the plot thickens. Its starting to look like that on top of having a bad attitude, Little Debbie is also a liar!
    Stay Safe
    Bull

- Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

Forum Member

So the plot thickens. Its starting to look like that on top of having a bad attitude, Little Debbie is also a liar!
    Think what you want lady! Im not going to change your mind.

Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.Signal51Group.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Forgive my ignorance on this but what, exactly, do these videos do in support of sfd?
    ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by tajm611 View Post
    Forgive my ignorance on this but what, exactly, do these videos do in support of sfd?
    Im not going to explain, your smart, figure it out yourself.

Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.Signal51Group.com

MembersZone Subscriber

I've tried but I come up with nothing. So I'll ask it again, how does a video of an apparatus passing benefit SFD in any way?

Forum Member

I've tried but I come up with nothing. So I'll ask it again, how does a video of an apparatus passing benefit SFD in any way?
    Your smart, figure it out!

Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.Signal51Group.com

Let's talk fire trucks!

Don't have time for the legal paperwork. You're coming in with quite an ego, it's only fair for the others to know about your baggage, no?
    Career Fire Captain
    Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

MembersZone Subscriber

I don't see any way it benefits them. If you believe it does please explain, I'm genuinely curious.

Forum Member

Don't have time for the legal paperwork. You're coming in with quite an ego, it's only fair for the others to know about your baggage, no?
    I've explained that numerous times on that website. Your failure of remembering is not my fault. If your your little heart believes that then so be it. Haters like you will hate and Im not worried about them. You think your getting in my way, ruining my career, ending my life? Get over yourself Martha Stewart. And yeah I'll tell everyone what you think. Everyone thought that a 16year old boy on elightbars was working for SFD and SPD. Which in reality, adults, some how thought that a 16year old boy could work for SFD and SPD. Hm. Lack of intelligence.

Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.Signal51Group.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Why are you so grumpy?

Forum Member

Why are you so grumpy?
    Hear me out. (Just a story)
    1. You (tajm611) join FireHouse!
    2. You post fire dept related videos!
    3. One person says your a waste of time.
    4. His little buddies on here are backing him up.
    5. One person says I hope you do something useful.
    6. Then once you (tajm611) start confronting them they act like king almighty and they have all the power.

Would you be grumpy?

Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.Signal51Group.com

MembersZone Subscriber

When it is posted by a person who runs around telling folks that he's on said fire dept., when in reality he is not, Nor is a FF but only passes out snacks, which at this time is up for debate, I say that his videos reality don't benefit the SFD in anyway.

Little Debbie is starting to look more and more like Chief Lind everyday.
    Stay Safe
    Bull

- Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

Let's talk fire trucks!

I've explained that numerous times on that website. Your failure of remembering is not my fault.
    I don't have to remember, it's a 19-page thread that's still there to look at.

You think your getting in my way, ruining my career, ending my life?
    No, not even trying to do any of those things.

Get over yourself Martha Stewart.

And yeah I'll tell everyone what you think. Everyone thought that a 16year old boy on elightbars was working for SFD and SPD. Which in reality, adults, some how thought that a 16year old boy could work for SFD and SPD. Hm. Lack of intelligence.
    Let's refresh everyone's memory: http://elightbars.org/showthread.php...highlight=cody. The reading gets good starting at the top of page two...
    Career Fire Captain
    Volunteer Chief Officer

Forum Member

I don't have to remember, it's a 19-page thread that's still there to look at.

No, not even trying to do any of those things.

Let's refresh everyone's memory: http://elightbars.org/showthread.php...highlight=cody. The reading gets good starting at the top of page two...
    Your such a drama queen.

Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.Signal51Group.com

Let's talk fire trucks!

Your such a drama queen.
    Yep....
    Career Fire Captain
    Volunteer Chief Officer

Thread Information