Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 89
  1. #1
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Thumbs up Rescue 9 Responding to MVA

    Rescue 9 Responding to MVA. (St. Vincent Ave.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJKu6jsiDvs

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com


  2. #2
    Forum Member FWDbuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Pee-Ayy!
    Posts
    7,357

    Default

    * yawn*......Are you going to post (and waste space) every time you film a piece of apparatus responding?
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

  3. #3
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    * yawn*......Are you going to post (and waste space) every time you film a piece of apparatus responding?
    I uploaded it just for you.

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  4. #4
    Forum Member EastKyFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    3,040

    Default

    I'm not sure that would even make a wacker wack.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    --General James Mattis, USMC


  5. #5
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bossier Parrish, Louisiana
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Cody ...

    I'm saying this in a friendly manner. This is a pretty hardcore group and they really don't take too kindly to videos of apparatus running up and down the streets. It's not a thing against you ... It's just something that they prefer to see not on the site as it holds very little interest and honestly, has very little value to them.

    Again, if you have scene video, that's one thing, but if I were you i'd refrain from posting apparatus videos.
    Train to fight the fires you fight.

  6. #6
    Forum Member EastKyFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    3,040

    Default

    What he said. It's not too entertaining to watch somebody else driving a fire truck when you do it yourself all the time.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    --General James Mattis, USMC


  7. #7
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFF View Post
    What he said. It's not too entertaining to watch somebody else driving a fire truck when you do it yourself all the time.
    Unless something *happens.*

  8. #8
    Forum Member FiremanLyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insidethebox View Post
    Unless something *happens.*
    Like this one... fast forward to 1:20

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR8PYBPOwL8

    Cody, post movies like this, and you will be worshiped.
    ~Drew
    Firefighter/EMT/Technical Rescue
    USAR TF Rescue Specialist

  9. #9
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FiremanLyman View Post
    Like this one... fast forward to 1:20

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR8PYBPOwL8

    Cody, post movies like this, and you will be worshiped.
    Stuff like that only happens once in a blue moon while people film.

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  10. #10
    Forum Member GTRider245's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Augusta,GA
    Posts
    3,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielsSFD View Post
    Stuff like that only happens once in a blue moon while people film.
    And the stuff you post happens 4857649 times a day all over the country. A lot of times some of us are even a part of the "action". Hence why we could care less about watching it online.
    Career Firefighter
    Volunteer Captain

    -Professional in Either Role-

    Quote Originally Posted by Rescue101 View Post
    I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

  11. #11
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTRider245 View Post
    And the stuff you post happens 4857649 times a day all over the country. A lot of times some of us are even a part of the "action". Hence why we could care less about watching it online.
    Thanks! I'll try to get some "better" footage of actual fires. And thanks for not being a dick about it.

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  12. #12
    Forum Member Miller337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielsSFD View Post
    Thanks! I'll try to
    get some "better" footage of actual fires. And thanks for not being a dick about it.


    Dude you are better than cable TV programing.

  13. #13
    MembersZone Subscriber BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Well there goes 50 seconds of my life that I'll never get back. Please tell me that you do something useful around the station, like say sweep the floor or at least roll some hose.
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

  14. #14
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    Well there goes 50 seconds of my life that I'll never get back. Please tell me that you do something useful around the station, like say sweep the floor or at least roll some hose.
    Please tell me you do something useful with your life, instead of watching a little kids YouTube videos.

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  15. #15
    MembersZone Subscriber BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielsSFD View Post
    Please tell me you do something useful with your life, instead of watching a little kids YouTube videos.
    I did and do until some little smart arse shows up and post crap like this.

    And since according to you, you are a little kid, aren't you up way past your bed time son?
    Last edited by BULL321; 11-23-2011 at 01:55 AM.
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

  16. #16
    MembersZone Subscriber BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    I wonder what Chief Mulford would think if he was to read some of your post here on the threads. Especially the ones that you posted on the thread that got shut down?


    Ronald C. Mulford, Fire Chief

    Telephone: 318.673.6655
    Email: fire@shreveportla.gov

    For those of you that might feel like dropping a dime on the water/film boy.
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

  17. #17
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    I did and do until some little smart arse shows up and post crap like this.

    And since according to you, you are a little kid, aren't you up way past your bed time son?
    Put your big boy pants on and act like a man you coward. Don't like my videos, don't watch them! You are NOT the owner of this website and your not going to be bossing people around, neither are your ignorant friends. :P

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  18. #18
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    I wonder what Chief Mulford would think if he was to read some of your post here on the threads. Especially the ones that you posted on the thread that got shut down?


    Ronald C. Mulford, Fire Chief

    Telephone: 318.673.6655
    Email: fire@shreveportla.gov

    For those of you that might feel like dropping a dime on the water/film boy.
    Oh god you are so smart! The internet didn't tell you that, did it?

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  19. #19
    MembersZone Subscriber BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielsSFD View Post
    Put your big boy pants on and act like a man you coward. Don't like my videos, don't watch them! You are NOT the owner of this website and your not going to be bossing people around, neither are your ignorant friends. :P
    You are one funny little kid. Heck, I bet the girls just love you, you stud, you!
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

  20. #20
    MembersZone Subscriber BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielsSFD View Post
    Oh god you are so smart! The internet didn't tell you that, did it?
    Thank you Little Debbie. You made it easy to find the Chief's e-mail with your link to the Signal 51 home page. You might want to be careful running mouth around a group of grown adults, it could come back to bite you in your backside in the future, kid. Now go do something useful like, fetching me a snack. You can film yourself while you do it if it makes you feel better. That would be a video we all like to see.
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL
    http://sylvafiredeptnc.tripod.com

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. World Of Fire Report: 07-02-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2005, 11:23 PM
  2. World Of Fire Report: 08-11-04
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2004, 10:17 AM
  3. World Of fire Report: 03-19-04
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 03:00 PM
  4. World Of Fire Report: 01-01-04
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2004, 11:13 AM
  5. World Of Fire Report: 12-20-03
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 10:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts