+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 First ... 6789
    Forum Member

I believe they were doing more interviews this week. Has anyone been contacted for a poly yet?

Forum Member

I had a background interview on the 17th. I have a buddy who was contacted to have a polygraph this coming monday. So be on the lookout for polygraph calls

Forum Member

Do you know when he was contacted?

Forum Member

july 23rd, this past monday

Forum Member

Good luck to the guys moving forward in the process!
    I was lucky enough to be invited back for another background interview this year but haven't heard anything in regards to a poly which look to be in progress already going by dwilly's posts. Guess I will see some of you at the written again in January.

Forum Member

Just wondering If anyone else is moving forward through the process. I had a background interview a couple weeks ago and haven't been contacted for a polygraph yet, I know of a few guys who have already taken polygraphs this past week. Keeping my hopes up that I get a call sometime, but I am pretty sure I am out of this years process. I'm just trying to see whats going on with everyone else, and maybe any rumors going around from you CFD guys on this thread.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by dwilly48 View Post
    Just wondering If anyone else is moving forward through the process. I had a background interview a couple weeks ago and haven't been contacted for a polygraph yet, I know of a few guys who have already taken polygraphs this past week. Keeping my hopes up that I get a call sometime, but I am pretty sure I am out of this years process. I'm just trying to see whats going on with everyone else, and maybe any rumors going around from you CFD guys on this thread.
    I share your same thoughts. I know a few guys that have been called to move forward with a poly both last week and this week some of which seem to know more info than others and it's rumored that they are down to 75 applicants to fill the slots for two classes this year (roughly 36 recruits).
    Out of curiousity was all of your paperwork complete? Only asking because of the guys I know who went in for backgrounds it seems the guys who didn't have their DMV paperwork in time were the ones not called to move forward with the polygraph.

Forum Member

Per the CFD website, the 2012 hiring vacancies have been filled. It says to email them if you wish to be on the 2013 hiring interest list? What does this mean. That you will remain on the list for any vacancy needs for 2013 prior to the 2013 testing being completed (ie your application from 2012 carries over to 2013 to a point). Or does it mean you will just get an email reminder for things like the 2013 hiring process tests dates, etc? BTW, the 2013 hiring process application opens on 11/26/12 for the Jan written test.

Forum Member

Unfortunately, it's back to square one for most of us. They have already hired recruits for both classes this year. The first recruit class has already started with the second beginning mid October.

Forum Member

Double post
    Last edited by kyhunter42; 09-29-2012 at 12:45 PM. Reason: edit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 First ... 6789

Thread Information