Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #26
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxAlarm187 View Post
    It might be under your thread, but that doesn't mean they were referring to you. Threads have a way of wondering around here.


    Since I got promoted. Why do you ask?
    Just trying to get to know people on here.

    Thanks,
    Cody Daniels
    Signal 51 Group
    www.YouTube.com/DanielsSFD
    www.Signal51Group.com

  2. #27
    Forum Member
    Miller337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    You claim to know all about me so why don't you tell me?
    BULL, been wondering where you were. How sweet, you made a new friend.

  3. #28
    MembersZone Subscriber
    BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielsSFD View Post
    On your FD website it only says your a FF. So are you an EMT?
    You just answered your own question. To make it clearer, No I'm not a EMT, just a poor old 1st responder.
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

  4. #29
    MembersZone Subscriber
    BULL321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western, NC
    Posts
    3,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefKN View Post
    I lost track...

    Are we busting his balls because he is a buff?

    I know that folks busted on him for posting in the wrong forum, so he posted the last video in the buff thread....

    Why exactly are we giving him a hard time? I want in on the fun too....

    Well to be honest I say that the reason that he is catches so much hell, is because he smarted off to several of the vets around here when he first arrived. He has very, very thin skin and he has, on another web site stated that he was a FF and a LEO when clearly he is not.
    Stay Safe
    Bull


    “Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

  5. #30
    Forum Member
    GTRider245's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Augusta,GA
    Posts
    3,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefKN View Post
    I lost track...

    Are we busting his balls because he is a buff?

    I know that folks busted on him for posting in the wrong forum, so he posted the last video in the buff thread....

    Why exactly are we giving him a hard time? I want in on the fun too....

    More so because on another site he claimed to be a firefighter, EMT and LEO all while being none of the above. He then threw out the lame excuse that he listed them as his profession simply because that is what he aspired to do one day.
    Career Firefighter
    Volunteer Captain

    -Professional in Either Role-

    Quote Originally Posted by Rescue101 View Post
    I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. World Of Fire Report: 02-12-06
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 10:51 PM
  2. World Of Fire Report: 12-18-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 09:42 PM
  3. World Of Fire Report: 11-17-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 06:57 PM
  4. World Of Fire Report: 10-08-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 07:39 AM
  5. World Of Fire Report: 06-30-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 08:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register