Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Walla Walla, WA

JHM
    Forum Member

Default Walla Walla, WA

Anybody else get their app in to test?

I just received my email today stating that my app was accepted and to keep the dates open for the test. Any info regarding the type or elements of the test would be appreciated. I might also be looking for some carpool people if I don't fly.

Forum Member

I got all your info NW. This was a backwoods FF1 test circa 1980... There were general fire questions but not out of any specific book like IFSTA Essentials or Delmar... A lot of this stuff was outdated. The areas that I would focus are suppression systems and auto extrication those topics seemed to dominate the test. But just a heads up when I took the test June of 2010 me and a couple buddies took the time off, drove down there went through there process and the guys that got passed the test went to the physical that day and were told "Thanks for jumping through the hoops but we will not be hiring off this list..." But I know when I was still testing if someone would have told this to me it wouldn't have made a difference and I would have done it all over again just for the experience... so good luck.

Thank you.
    I'll take any test in the Northwest! It can only help.

Thread Information