Forum Member
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

Quote Originally Posted by johnsb View Post
    I wasn't paraphrasing Clint, it was SNL. I bore the hell out of ya, but yet you keep coming back....
    Um, genius, I WAS PARAPHRASING CLINT EASTWOOD, not you. And YES, I know you were doing the airline stewardess "Buh Bye" at the plane door skit from SNL.

My last comments were not to you, they were light hearted comments to FWDbuff. But I guess you weren't smart enough to figure that out.

I eagerly await your next attempt at being clever...because so far all they have been is failed attempts. By the way, are you sure you can talk on here? You might post something Pierce wants kept secret. HEY, maybe they didn't want you to tell anyone they were selling tucks to China...FOR SHAME!!

Either way, Have a nice day!
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    I eagerly await your next attempt at being clever...
    Speaking of boring. Why don't you just ask him for a date and get it over with.

Way to welcome a new forum member, by the way. No wonder it has been so dead around here lately.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by firepundit View Post
    Speaking of boring. Why don't you just ask him for a date and get it over with.

Stop reading what I post, or put me on ignore, if I bother you that much. It really is that simple.

Way to welcome a new forum member, by the way. No wonder it has been so dead around here lately.

What new forum member? johnsb has been here longer than you have.
    Funny thing is people get called out on their BS all the time on here. I guess maybe you hadn't noticed.
    Maybe it's not too late

Forum Member

Funny thing is people get called out on their BS all the time on here. I guess maybe you hadn't noticed.
    And I have to call you out for your BS and calling me a liar. If you think my reason for posting the pics is not valid, I really don't have a problem with you and others saying you think it would be okay and Pierce wouldn't mind. It's not going to change my mind, but I don't have a problem with you saying it.
    But when you call me a liar based on bad info or your uninformed opinion, I will set the record straight. I don't care if I come across as clever to you. I'm not in the habit of needing approval from someone who acts like a jerk and attacks me for something that didn't even concern them in the first place. I guess I'm still amazed that you would make such a big deal out of something so trivial as me not posting some pics no matter what the reason. It's not even your molehill to make a mountain out of.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by johnsb View Post
    And I have to call you out for your BS and calling me a liar. If you think my reason for posting the pics is not valid, I really don't have a problem with you and others saying you think it would be okay and Pierce wouldn't mind. It's not going to change my mind, but I don't have a problem with you saying it.
    But when you call me a liar based on bad info or your uninformed opinion, I will set the record straight. I don't care if I come across as clever to you. I'm not in the habit of needing approval from someone who acts like a jerk and attacks me for something that didn't even concern them in the first place. I guess I'm still amazed that you would make such a big deal out of something so trivial as me not posting some pics no matter what the reason. It's not even your molehill to make a mountain out of.
    Let it ****ing go. The horse is dead.

Forum Member

IF you act NOW, we might salvage some Horse steaks.

Forum Member

This is one of the funniest topics since the good old days of Woody and his fantabulous stories!!
    Maybe it's not too late

Forum Member

You suggested I quit reading your posts because I posted something you didn't like. That works the other way too. You could ignore the OP or you could ignore my posts. However, you choose to read and comment anyway. So will I. It really is that simple.

MembersZone Subscriber

In the words of that great humanitarian Rodney King, "Can't We All Just Get Along"

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by donethat View Post
    In the words of that great humanitarian Rodney King, "Can't We All Just Get Along"
    Yeah, sure we can. I'm just not willing to be Reginald Denny.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue101 View Post
    IF you act NOW, we might salvage some Horse steaks.
    ought to be good and tenderized -all the whipping
    ?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawedyokel View Post
    ought to be good and tenderized -all the whipping
    the horse --- not Mr. Denny
    ?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawedyokel View Post
    the horse --- not Mr. Denny
    Now that there is funny.

Forum Member

Denny got tenderized too, all about the head. I remember a relative of his later called him Reginald DENTY.

Forum Member

Default Also just toured the Pierce plant

We just conducted post paint inspection of two 3000GPM Velocity industrial pumpers. Been to Pierce many times. Very gracious hosts and the food is always good, especially Georges. I'm going to try to post pics. Here goes.....1st time...lol
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Forum Member

That's a nice truck, although I'm not a fan of that style of rearview mirror. What's the spec's on it? Tank size, foam? Some of our guys wanted a reel, but I convinced them that the cost savings of a bumper line would be worth it.

MembersZone Subscriber

What am I looking at in the second picture? Is it a compartment with both rollup, and swing-out doors? Is that so you have more vertical space to mount hand tools?
    So you call this your free country
    Tell me why it costs so much to live
    -3dd

Let's talk fire trucks!

Quote Originally Posted by voyager9 View Post
    What am I looking at in the second picture? Is it a compartment with both rollup, and swing-out doors? Is that so you have more vertical space to mount hand tools?
    Thats a compartment with a roll-up door with two swing-out tool boards on it. One board is hinged on one side, while the other is hinged on the opposite side.
    Career Fire Captain
    Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Forum Member

E-WON for the WIN.. that is all

Forum Member

Those mirrors double as pull up bars for PT!

Forum Member

These two pumpers have 500 gal water, 250 gal class "B" foam. Husky 160 foam system. Elkhart 3,000GPM remote control deck gun. As far as the reel line, i don't believe there is big price difference between the jump line and reel. We started with jump lines and have since gone back to reel lines. Just our preference. Basically, we are trying to cram 10Lbs of S**t into a 5Lbs bag. As far as the mirrors, we discussed going to the side mount remote, but the guys all said they like the praying mantis mirrors. I'm not real crazy about the look but it grows on you. With The Port and 10 refineries these trucks can come in handy. They were purchased through Port Security grant. We have been very fortunate with grants.

Thread Information