Forum Member

Default Help finding video.

Hello all!

I was wondering if some of you could give me a hand in finding a youtube video that i have been tirelessly searching for. I saw the video roughly two years ago and cannot remember exactly how i stumbled upon it. Also, all of my searches have not been able to relocate it. Anyway, the video is a study of the Indianapolis Fire Department (almost 90% sure it is of IFD) and basically it shows members of the department hooked up to EKG monitoring (or something similar) and the effects of what sleeping at the firehouse during shift has on your heart and how your body reacts to the anticipation of the tones. It was a VERY interesting report and i really would like to find it again. If anybody has any clue i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
    Last edited by ReadyUp23; 01-21-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyUp23 View Post
    Hello all!

I was wondering if some of you could give me a hand in finding a youtube video that i have been tirelessly searching for. I saw the video roughly two years ago and cannot remember exactly how i stumbled upon it. Also, all of my searches have not been able to relocate it. Anyway, the video is a study of the Indianapolis Fire Department (almost 90% sure it is of IFD) and basically it shows members of the department hooked up to EKG monitoring (or something similar) and the effects of what sleeping at the firehouse during shift has on your heart and how your body reacts to the anticipation of the tones. It was a VERY interesting report and i really would like to find it again. If anybody has any clue i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Why don't you go to YouTube web page and search for it yourself. Wow a novel idea!

Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    Why don't you go to YouTube web page and search for it yourself. Wow a novel idea!

Maybe you should read my post before responding. Even a better idea! Clearly i stated i have tried searching for it and cannot find it. Otherwise i wouldnt be looking for help, jackass.

Forum Member

OK tough luck smart guy.

Forum Member

OK tough luck smart guy.
    Stop posting unless you have something helpful or useful to say. No one wants to read your crap. You're no better than an internet troll who has nothing better to do.

Anyway, anyone else that may have an answer to my question i'd really appreciate the help.

Forum Member

Stop posting unless you have something helpful or useful to say. No one wants to read your crap. You're no better than an internet troll who has nothing better to do.

Anyway, anyone else that may have an answer to my question i'd really appreciate the help.
    Maybe you should read my post before responding. Even a better idea! Clearly i stated i have tried searching for it and cannot find it. Otherwise i wouldnt be looking for help, jackass.

Not a great post by you.

Forum Member

Oh stfu. Go F*uck yourself man. You are a worthless piece of garbage that contributes absolutely nothing positive to these forums.

Forum Member

Oh stfu. Go F*uck yourself man. You are a worthless piece of garbage that contributes absolutely nothing positive to these forums.
    After reading all of your 12 posts on the forums, I would contend that you offer nothing of worth to the forums.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

MembersZone Subscriber

Don't have video but here is the study......http://www.indiana.edu/~firefit/pdf/Final%20Report.pdf

MembersZone Subscriber

here is a link to videos associated with the study...

http://www.indiana.edu/~firefit/year...ml?n1=curstudy

MembersZone Subscriber

Wow. While your 12 posts are pieces of genius, (for a 4 year old) this one clearly takes the cake.

Lets do a quick tally, Capt Old Timer, 6500 + posts, with lots of positive information, and your 12, with this.

Go away buttercup.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by readyup23 View Post
    oh stfu. Go f*uck yourself man. You are a worthless piece of garbage that contributes absolutely nothing positive to these forums.
    ouch nasty!!!!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by mcl312 View Post
    here is a link to videos associated with the study...

http://www.indiana.edu/~firefit/year...ml?n1=curstudy
    YES!!!! Thank you very very much!!

To the rest, I don't care how many posts a certain individual has. Theres no reason to come off right away as a dick head just cause you have a certain number of posts. Its a FORUM, not a firehouse. Get it straight.

Forum Member

YES!!!! Thank you very very much!!

To the rest, I don't care how many posts a certain individual has. Theres no reason to come off right away as a dick head just cause you have a certain number of posts. Its a FORUM, not a firehouse. Get it straight.
    Take a good hard look in the mirror...
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

MembersZone Subscriber

So, right away you are going to stop posting to stop coming across as a dick head?

Makes sense.

MembersZone Subscriber

Do your parents know that you are using Daddys computer late at night when you should be in beddy bye??
    Jason Knecht
    Assistant Chief
    Altoona Fire Dept.
    Altoona, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
    http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
    EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Forum Member

Wow! nice! Thanks for sharing this idea..

Thread Information